Number..

When LOVE and HATE Collides (discontinued)
As soon as Sungmin entered the cafeteria he easily spotted Sunny on the 4th table in his left so he walked to her table. 

 

"Oh! He's here." Said Sunny looking at him and the two people beside him. Her brow raised spotting her cousin. 

 

Donghae spoke, "Hey girls!" Waving to the 3 then sat beside Tiffany. 

 

"Hyung! I don't know you're friends with Sunny noona?" Said Henry while seating beside Seohyun 

 

Still standing, confusion was clearly written in Sungmin's face which Sunny catched. 

 

"Sungmin, Henry is my cousin and Seohyun's brother, and Hae-oppa is my friends boy but not her pointing to Tiffany." explained Sunny. 

 

"Oh, that explain it. Thanks!" Said Sungmin as he took the seat beside her. 

 

 

 

4:30pm-- 

 

Sungmin was waiting for Sunny in the parking lot. She told him that her last subject just finish and she's on her way. 

 

 

 

Sungmin's POV 

 

I was busy txting Hyo when a girl approached me. She looks familiar. 

 

"Hey Oppa! You going home?" She said 

 

I looked at her and tried to think of her name. 

 

She smiled,"ops! My bad! I'm Hyuna, saw you in Mr. Park's class this morning!" 

 

"Sorry, Hello the Hyuna, hmm yeah, just waiting for someone." I smiled at her 

 

"Ohh, your girlfriend?" 

 

"No, I don't have a girlfriend, just a friend." 

 

She smiled, "I see, by the way, Oppa! Can I ask for help regarding todays topic?" 

 

She needs help. "Today's topic? Hmm I wish I could help but I'm heading home." I said as I saw Sunny walking to us 

 

 

 

Sunny's POV 

 

I'm on my way to the parking lot when I saw Sungmin talking to a girl. Hyuna, the cheerleader. Is she flirting with him? Pfft... I saw Sungmin looked at my direction and then looked at Hyuna. She typed something in her phone while having that flirty laugh. 

 

" Thanks Oppa!" She said and left  

 

Sungmin waved at me while opening the driver's door. "Hey Sunny!" 

 

I sat myself in the passenger's seat and put my seatbelt. I faced him. "Woah! You're lucky! friends with the university's cheerleader are we?" 

 

His eyes widen, "really? I don't know, we share the same class this morning." 

 

I nodded 

 

The ride home was silent. Suddenly Sungmin's phone beeped indicating a message.  

 

"Not reading?" I said 

 

"Hmm later, I'm driving." He said 

 

I giggled, he's so obedient.  

 

"What?" He looked at me and asked 

 

"Face the road! I thought you're a responcible driver a while ago." 

 

 

 

Sungmin's POV 

 

"Oh yeah, haha my bad" Sunny's giggles was cute which made me laugh. 

 

After a while we reached home. 

 

"At last!!!!" Sunny shouted and fastly went outside the car. "Later!" She said then left me. 

 

Aigoo, that girl. I fetch my phone in my pocket and saw unread 2 messages from an unknown number. Maybe Hyuna? I opened the first one. 

 

"Oppa! It's Me Hyuna! :)" 

 

It's her.. Then I opened the second one. 

 

"Are you home?" 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: 

 

Hello new subbies!

 

Sorry for this boring update!!! Been busy hoho.. 

 

Ohh!!! Hyuna's on the pic! What will be her character? Family ties!!! Henry and Seohyun as siblings! Hihi Donghae with????  

 

Reaction? Comment?  

 

Ppyooong!!! :D