Teasing

When LOVE and HATE Collides (discontinued)

Sunny

 

I woke up with the worst headache in my life. Aish I shouldn’t drink like that anymore. It’s Sooyoung’s fault!

I tried sitting but ended up in my bed again. I opened my eyes and found that I’m not in my room.

Oh shoot! where am I. I looked around. Blue curtains, guitar, music sheets. Looks  familiar, suddenly I spotted a person in front of the cabinet then he faced me and, guess what? It’s Sungmin, yes Sung-Min... Sungmin in a freaking pink robe!

 

“Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!” I screamed like a dolphin but stopped as a mega headache came and i closed my eyes, “ah.... Aw....”

 

“hey Sunny?! Why are you screaming? Are you okay?” 

I can feel that Sungmin approached me, “headache?” I nod and opened my eyes and saw him in a shirt, shorts and a towel in his neck, his hair still wet. 

He picked something in his bedside and gave it to me, “drink that, for headache.” He said and continued to dry his hair while looking at me, I took the pill and close my eyes while waiting for my headache to subside.

“Hmm, what happen last night?” I asked him. He sat beside his bed and started to talk.

 

 

Few hours ago...

Sungmin ran out the car as fast as he could. As soon as Sunny was out the car she vomited. He stayed beside her and patted her back till she stopped. He soon carried her inside the house when she passed out. He coudn't find the key on Sunny’s room so he decided to bring her in his room. He almost dropped her when she jolted and cling closer to his neck. Sungmin stood there, frozen like a statue for a couple of minutes till his heartbeat return to normal. Luckily, she wore a simple shirt and a Capri pants after the school fest so he didn’t have to change her clothes. He took a towel and warm water to clean her up.

 

 

PRESENT...

 

"You know, you're a heavy sleeper.." Sungmin said while sipping his coffee. Me? Hmm not really, maybe I was too drunk and tired last night but why did he said that? 

"Really?" I asked him. He nod, "why? What happen?", he looked away from me. 

"Ahh coz.. Hmm coz you didn't wake up even I almost dropped you, you're heavy you know?" He snickered. 

"What? Me heavy? Hey! I'm not heavy!"

 

 

Sungmin

 

Woah! Sunny! I'm just joking! Stop pouting! My inner mind screams, I was just teasing her, maybe I went too far. After telling her that she's heavy she didn't talk to me for the rest of the day. I don't know if I should tell her what really happen when I said I almost dropped her but I though maybe she'll be embarrassed about it so instead I , but now what happen? Aish, sungmin! Do something!

Evening came and she still doesn't want to talk to me even I made her favorite food. Hey! She even scroled me, thinking that I'm teasing her again. This girl makes me crazy. 

 

 

Sunny

 

Aish! Stop! Yah choco! Comeback here! Ahh so tiring, I was about to put choco his jacket but he keeps on running around so I sat there waiting for him to approach me. Sungmin passed by the door but didn't stop, feeling guilty hihi I'm not really mad at him just teasing him, he's funny.

After dinner I left him to clean, pretending to be upset, evil me eh? Haha then I came here and played with the two.

After minutes of doozing, choco came and I successfully put his jacket.

Chilly night, I miss umma and appa. "Hey Bunny, umma and appa's happy in heaven!" I told myself. 

 

 

 

A/N:

 

here comes our prankster Sunny!

poor Sungmin oppa, but yeah, some girls are sensitive when talking about them being heavy or fat.

but for me, it doesnt matter if Sungmin called me heavy/fat.  hihi.. :D