First Day

When LOVE and HATE Collides (discontinued)
Sunny's POV
"Hmm not bad, thank you!" That was all I can say.
The song was so comforting that it made my sadness disappear.
I smiled and looked at him. He looked satisfied. He put his guitar in the table and started to eat his cake.
 
 
"Good, so we almost has the same subjects except for 2 minors." He said while looking infront, "We also need to go early tomorrow coz we still need to report to the admin regarding my transfer and your absences said uncle."
 
 
"Yeah, school again, boring days..."I lazily said thinking the different subjects I need to get with those boring professors.
 
 
"Yah! You lazy bum! It's fun going to school! I've read that the University held it's annual sports fest during this month? Different course had their booth too and lastly during the last day there's a street foods and fireworks?" He said looking at me with those twinkling eyes.
 
 
I start laughing, "hahaha yah! Haha Sungmin! You look like a kid! Haha yes, our University has that, but. I've only attended once, my girls have to bug me for a week just to attend."
 
 
Just to my shock, he pouted, "neh? Why? You didn't participate in any of it? It sound fun for me. Let's join this year okay?" He said and showed me his puppy eyes.
 
 
My jaw dropped, and I just nodded not understanding what he said.
 
 
"Yes! Haha no backing out okay?!" He said while standing up
 
 
"Huh? What did you say?" I asked him
 
 
"We will participate this year! Okay Sunny, Good Night! We'll be leaving early tomorrow so time to sleep!" He said and left me dumbfounded.
 
 
Yah! Sunny? What did just happen? He gave me aegyo and made me agree on something?! Aahhhhh! You pabo-yah! I scrolded my self as I stand up and head to my room. "Yeah right! I'm really a pabo!" I said as I close my door.
 
 
 
Next Morning...
A loud knock was heard in Sunny's room as Sungmin woke her up so they won't be late for their class.
 
 
"Sunny! Sunny! Lee Sunny! Wake up!" 
 
 
The girl in the bed bolted up fast, shocked on what she heard then slowly she turned to her bedside table and look at the watch.
 
 
"Yah! Sungmin! It's freakin 6am! Why so loud!" She shouted back
 
 
"Yes lazy bum! It's already 6am so better start preparing!" Said Sungmin popping in her door.
 
 
"Aaaah!!! Give me 5minutes moreeee!" She whinned and cover her whole body as she saw him walking to her bed.
 
 
"No princess! I was supposed to wake you up 30minutes ago to jog with me but you we're sleeping peacefully and because I'm a kind-hearted person I let you, soooooo now, get up!" He said placing his hands on his waist.
 
 
"Yeah yeah, 5 more minutes."
 
 
Sunny felt the bed beside her moved and suddenly felt a tickling sensation in her waist. 
 
 
"Aaaahahahahaha! S-top!!! Hahaha Sung-min! Sto-p.. Hahaha O-kay!! I'll get up! Hahaha" she said as Sungmin attacked her.
 
 
He stood up, "Good! Meet you downstairs after an hour!" He said and left her room
 
 
"Oh gosh! Help me! First day, be good to me!" She said then stood up and started to prepare.
 
 
After an hour, Sunny went down, fully dressed, she saw Sungmin waiting for her in the dinning table smiling at her.
 
 
"Breakfast!" He said beeming at her
 
 
"Neh! Can you please explain why are we leaving early?" Sunny said as she sit infront of him.
 
 
"Not listening last night neh? Okay, first coz we need to go to the admin regarding my transfer and your absences." He said while eating.
 
 
"Oh yeah, haha." She sheeply said
 
 
After breakfast the two went off to the University, Sunny riding with Sungmin on Kangta's BMW. Sungmin drives while Sunny said the dirrections. After 15mins drive they arrive.
 
 
 
 
Sunny's POV
As soon as we arrive in the University, we went straight to the admin.
 
 
I helped Sungmin with his papers and also talked with some of my professors.
 
 
I need to catch up with all my subjects so it will be a hell for me, luckily Sungmin volunteered to help me study.
 
 
 
 
Author's Note:
 
there! double update for today since i didnt post chapter 18 last night because of some problems
 
soooooooooo.... i have a news again!
 
i'll be starting with my training on August ...
 
so i decided to make the updates every mondays and thursdays...
 
so there! please support me!
 
i love you all! ^___________^
photo tumblr_lof3evgszU1qgcasno6_500_zps8633ab85.gif" />
 
 
please leave a comment.. it boosts me! ^__^