His...

When LOVE and HATE Collides (discontinued)

Sungmin's POV

It’s already dark when we arrive at uncle's house...

 

It was a happy day for me. Being with my siblings and specially with Sunny.

 

I don't know why, but when I'm with her, seems like my day would be perfectly fine.

 

I looked at my right to find a sleepy Sunny, she must be tired not to notice that we're home. We enter the gate and I stopped Sunny's Bentley infront of the main door.

 

 "Sunny, you can go ahead, freshen up and take a rest, I'll call you when dinners ready."

 

"Oh! I we're here, I didn't notice." She laughed, "okay, thanks!"

 

She came out the car with Ginger and Choco's bag.

 

I manage to left a chuckle, aish, how could you think that she really has children when you first saw her huh? I scrolded myself as I remembered the first time we met.

My reverie broke when my phone rang indicating a call. It's uncle. I answered it.

 

"Yes uncle?"

 

"Oh Sungmin!" How was things going on there? He asked

 

"We're fine, I mean, me and Sunny was fne, we just came back from meeting my siblings and getting the boys from the shop."

 

"I'm happy you bought Sunny with you, seems like you two enjoy each ones company huh."

 

"Ahh, neh uncle." I quitely blush upon hearing his comment. Yes, we two enjoyed each ones company.

 

"Oh by the way, Sungmin?"

 

"Neh uncle?"

 

"Kangta called a while ago, I told him that you're staying in my house and will be transferring school, he said you can borrow one of his cars in the garage, you know how to dribe right?"

 

I was fabercasted on what just uncle said. And wasn't able to answer.

 

"Sungmin? Still there?

 

"Ah neh uncle, sorry about that, hmm. I'm not sure uncle, Hyung's cars are expensive ones, I don't think I can borrow one of them." I said truthfuly, yes, I would love to borrow one of hyungs expensive car but I'm nervous to drive it, why? Coz they're d*mn expensive and only few has them.

 

Kangta hyung was a well known formula one racer. He loves cars and not just cars, but those quality and one of a kind cars only rich people can buy. I sighned.

 

"It's okay Sungmin, your hyung trusts you, remember, he even let you drive his ferrari? You can do it!" Encouraged uncle

 

Yes, hyung did let me drive his ferrari twice.

 

"Okay uncle, if you insists, I'll check the garage later."

 

"Good, so just send my regards to Sunny okay."

 

"Neh uncle. Bye."

 

I was still in awe when I parked Sunny's Bentley in the garage beside the house. As far as I remember, hyung's garage is at the back. Well, maybe Sunny can help me choose.

 

After I parked Sunny's car, I went straight to my room to take a quick shower. After refreshing I decided to go to Sunny's room.

 

"Sunny?" I knocked but no one answer, after the second try and still yet no answer I decided to go inside.

 

I saw her in her bed, lying sideways, with her earphones plugged, her feet on the floor.

 

"Aish, this girl." I walked near her and tried to fix her position. I tried putting her head on the pillow and lifting her feet to the bed but it looks like she's not comfortable. I put her hands on my neck then lifted her bridal style and tried to place her gently in the bed but I flinched and stoped when she made a sound, a cute puppu-like sound

 

"Anghh" then she scooted nearer my chest.

 

"Sunny?"

 

"Anghh " her brows moved but still didn't wake up.

 

I laughed quitely because of her cuteness as I lay her.

 

Chincha, she's like Hyonie, even though I carry her and call her name she wouldn’t wake up.

 

I sat beside her bed and looked at her sleeping face. Long lashes, pointy nose, pouty lips and cute cheeks.

 

"Cute." I said after a while I saw her smiled. My heart flutter, and it made me smiled as well.

 

"Sunny, what are you doing to me?" I whispered and left her room.

 

 

 

Author’s Note:

photo tumblr_mgj4edtgQU1qhmmtjo4_500_zpsc9656b33.gif" />

Kill me please…. ^______^

Sorry for it’s only Sungmin’s POV

And the side story about Kangta..

kinda busy.. hohoho... sorry.. :P

Comment? Violent reaction? Hihihi…