Angel's Voice

When LOVE and HATE Collides (discontinued)

Sungmin

 

What’s with these people, they keep on calling me.

First Hyuna, then Donghae, now what am I doing here in the kitchen?

“Hyung, we’re lacking of people. Can you help us? We need additional males to be waiters.” Donghae said ..

Oh yeah, Donghae called me, err.. he keeps on looking at the number of female costumers inside our booth. “Yah! Dongsaeng, I’m in the band and besides..”

“Oh, I can help!” Sunny spoke from the door, she walked in front of us, “I can sing at least 3 to 4 songs for you” she said smiling like a kid. That outfit really suits her. I looked at Donghae and his face brightened. “aish, okay i’ll help and ask Henry too.. do you need anyone to play you an instrument?” I asked her, “aniyo Sungmin, don’t worry, I’ll take care of it.” Then she walked outside.

 

 

Sunny

 

Few minutes earlier:

 

I was doing my job perfectly when I saw Donghae and Sungmin walked inside the kitchen, feeling kinda thirsty I decided to walk after them.

While drinking, i sat beside the dispenser not far from where the two boys was. It’s like they have a problem regarding the waiters, HEH! We have many female costumers coz of the band and our ushers. Hello, there was Kibum, Heechul, and Kangin oppa and hell yeah, the girl oppa’s like Yuri and Sooyoung we’re also there! /kekeke/ I’m bragging about my y girl oppa’s. Have you seen Yuri and Sooyoung acting like boys, gosh I’d go lesbo for them! Seeing Donghae’s problematic face I decided to -in. Seriously these dudes didn’t notice me? I could be a ninja then, pretty little cute ninja! Hihi opppps. Back to the story. So.. where am I? ah yeah. I went in front of them and offered help.

After talking with Wookie, all was settled. I walked beside the stage and plugged my Ipod. Relax Sunny! “Annyeong yeorobun! Sunny imnida.” People stared at me maybe, “I’m sure you’re kinda confused coz instead of the band, I’m there standing in front, hehe, the band will continue after an hour so I’ll be the substitute for them.” I looked at Wookie, there I saw him at the back encouraging me to continue. “So, just take a seat and just relax arraso?.” I ended it and played my ipod. This is it! Fighting! I cheered myself and sat on the stool in the middle of the stage.

 

 

Sungmin

 

As I exit the kitchen for the first batch of orders, I heard Sunny’s voice. Oh, she’s starting. The intro was familiar.

(click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4XGEuqYeeU)

 

“Saigo no kisu wa tabako no flavor ga a”
“Nigakute setsunai kaori”

“Aa no imagoro ni wa”
“Anata wa doko ni irundarou”
“Dare wo omotterundarou”

“You are always gonna be my love”
“Itsuka darekato mata koi ni ochitemo”
“I'll remember to love you taught me how”
“You are always gonna be the one”
“Ima wa mada kanashii love song”
“Atarashi uta utaeru made...”

 

It was Utada Hikaru’s FIRST LOVE.

Her voice... It was my first time hearing her sing, I can see that she really has a good voice. Sunny~ah, you really amaze me. I continued doing my job while listening to her.

 

“Woah, Sunny still has her voice huh.” It was Donghae. “eh? What are you saying?” I asked him. “Sunny doesn’t really sings in front of many people, even when we go karaoke, we have to get her some glass before she finally sing” he said. “So Sunny is a shy type?” Donghae laughed, “no she’s not, she just don’t brag her talents.” That left me speechless. Yeah, she said she do modelling, photography, designing, and now she can sing. Boy, this girl is talented.

 

Sunny was on her 3rd song when I saw a tall boy talking with Wookie. I kept on looking at them, as they approach Sunny.

Who’s that guy? Does she know him? “Sungmin oppa?” it was a girl from the cooking team asking me to serve a table. While serving, I looked at the three people on the stage and saw Wookie held the mic, “Annyeong Yeorobun! I want you to meet my high school friend, Seulong, we’ll our Sunny here invited him to sing with her so our band slash/ handsome waiters can take a rest before taking the stage again” he announced. I took a seat beside the counter while having a drink. They stood in the middle of the make-shift stage and began to sing.

A duet eh. 

(click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GNjF_rRIZQ)

 

 

 

 

A/N:

Woot woot... special guest here. Seulong in the house! :D

Yeah. As i said on the last chap, my writing did change a bit, inserting some POV of the characters.

 Hihi.. after reading some stories, i noticed that it’s nice to read some like those. It’s like the character was talking to you.

So till next update! :D