Bipolar?

When LOVE and HATE Collides (discontinued)

A week pass by a blur, exams, and projects made the students busy.

Sunny being the winner of the photo contest has been locked up to her room to prepare the pictures she love to be showcased for  while Sungmin manage catch his professors attention because of his self composed song, even Henry's work was also praised.

 

 

 

Sungmin

 

It was already friday, what a tiring week it has been. Add up the grumpy Sunny at home. Aish, that girl really makes my life a living hell.

 

First she pranked me for two days and made fun of me. Why? Coz she said that she's angry because of me telling her that she's heavy/fat. Then when I thought it's already okay and I even congratulate her for winning the photo contest. She was so happy but then the next day she became an bipolar, yeah, she's like a kid who ate a pail of energy pills then shift into a Menopausal Ahjumma! I know she's preparing her pictures in her own lab, but hey, I'm just taking care of her by cooking her dinner and delivering it to her and checking her every night to make sure she take a rest and sleep. Then what did I get? A ballistic girl screaming in my face to get out and don't disturb her. Uncle said she's one of perfectionist when her hobby is in the line (photography) but I can't imagine that she's can be like that. This girl!!!

 

The next day, I went to school alone for a make up class. The boys are already there but somethings different.

 

Henry. After we finished his song and made Mr. Park listen to it, he became restless, then by lunch, we were seated in cafeteria, our song was played for the students to hear. Everyone praised us for our work but since then he became silent and seems zooning out lately.

 

"Henry, Henry-sshi?" I tried calling his attention but he didn't buldge, "Yah Henry!"

 

Realization hits him. "Neh Min hyung?" "Earth to Henry, I've been calling you but your mind seems somewhere? Do you have a problem?" I asked him. He blew a raspberry and answered me with a nod.

 

"Tell hyung, maybe I can help you." I nagged him.

 

"It's just .. Ahh.. Hyung.." He exhaled.. "It's about Hyuna.." He confessed.

Hyuna-sshi? Then my instincts came. "Woah? Don't tell me, she's the one from your song?" I eyed him.

 

"Ye..ah, she's the one." He said massaging the back of his head.

 

"Aigoo, tell me what happen between you two" I told him. The first time I saw them interact I've been having this feeling that there's something going on. We stayed at the caffeteria for two hours to spend our breaktime and to talk about Henry's problem. This kid..

 

 

 

Sunny

 

Finally!!! Ahhhh I'm doooneeeee! 10 pictures. I mentally pat myself for doing such a good job. These pictures was just amazing and I can't help to be excited for tomorrow to share them. It took me almost a week to prepare them. I can't even remember what happen to me those days but, yeah, I survive and I'm still alive hoho. Okay time for beauty sleep.

 

 

 

A/N:

 

last update for tonight....

sorry if those chaps we're kinda short hihi..

please wait for me and continue supporting this fic!

 

 

P.S.

SONEs!!! are you excited for SNSD's comeback next year?

asdfghjkl!!! can't wait! ^___^

 

till next update!

ppyooooooong! :D