chapter 13

Neighbors

Chapter 13!

 

Hearing Hyoyeon calling me baby was like experiencing my inner paradise. I may be exaggerating but it was an assurance that what we have isn’t a petty fling or a romantic rendezvous. I am her boyfriend now.

 

“Baby, would you mind getting my phone? Yuri might call me.”

 

I stood up and went inside her room. It was my first time to pay a visit. The room was colored in ivory and the only splash of color was the cherry wood frames atop the bedside table.

 

And the bed… oh yes, the bed… it was a four-poster clothed in white, satin sheets. And I could clearly imagine me and Hyoyeon doing wonders in it… Junho, your thoughts… shusssh… behave.

 

“Baby! What kept you? Did you find my phone? Need help?”

 

“No! Be there in a minute.”

 

I then found my purpose in the drawer alongside the journal that was obviously hers. I picked it up and my vision got caught in the array of perfume bottles. Most of which are light-scented, which I preferred.  I could still remember how she smelled wonderfully on our first date… errr… coffee date.

 

“Here.”

 

She turned around and veered her attention away from the pot of roast beef. She invited Yuri and Nickhun over for dinner and she has been extra busy cooking and plating. If only those hands could get busy with me… Junho… behave…

 

“Uhm…baby?”

 

“Yes?”

 

“What time will Yuri & Nickhun be here?”                              

 

“Before 8 they’ll be here, why? are you hungry? You want anything?”

 

I did not respond but instead focused my attention to her soft hands that playfully gathered the fresh greens. She was preparing her famous Cranberry Spinach salad that her bestfriend loved and I watched with awe as to how she carefully laid everything in the table. She handled every fragment like how an artist prepared his palette of colors.

 

Hyoyeon found pleasure in making her best friend happy and I knew how important this dinner was. If only she could teach me pleasure with those bare hands… I would have catapulted to bliss right off the bat.

 

“Hey, zoning out? You’re not in yourself again, haha!”

 

“Huh? Well uhm… it’s nothing, I’d better check the wine.”

 

“Okay, haha! Ooops, wait, my phone, can you get it in my pocket babe, It’s Yuri, for sure.”

 

I moved closer and as I placed my hand inside her pocket, my not-so-genuinely innocent thoughts started raging again.

 

For wine and cheese’s sake Junho… get a grip.

 

===========

 

Hyoyeon looks divine in a deep red halter dress which she picked when we went shopping a few nights ago. Its low back had me sold when she asked me if she looked good in it. I recalled answering back with a teasing smile that she ended up chuckling while heading for the fitting room.

 

And tonight, her long dark hair… in a loose, over-the-shoulder side braid let me have a better view of her y back and neck.

 

At times, I have to refrain myself from touching her bare shoulder, which obviously will send my hormones racing. And it doesn’t help that she was wearing red lipstick, thus making her lips fuller… I wonder how it feels right now against my lips.

 

“Ehem. As I was saying, Junho… wait, are you even listening, tsk,tsk.”

 

That was Yuri in her usual, bantering self.

 

“What?”                                                                                     

 

“See, Hyoyeon, I told you, you should have picked purple instead of red, hahaha!”

 

“What?”

 

Apparently, I could not figure what they’re talking about but as Hyoyeon leaned close… with her hand now resting in my thigh… guess what, now, I’m damned.

 

“I told you, you should’ve wear the purple dress, haha” Yuri, again, when she followed me to the kitchen getting some dessert.

 

“Ssssh… why are you always teasing Junho?”

 

“Because your hair is so long, Hyoyeon, you’re boyfriend, keeps on staring at you, he can almost melt you, you know haha”

 

My best friend was right. Junho had been stealing glances and for a moment, back in the table, while sipping wine, I could feel him getting a little too cozy and touchy. I was amused.

 

“See! I’m right. So…”

 

“So?”

 

“Is it good? Ha? Spill, haha!”

 

I looked back and was relieved to see Nickhun and Junho talking.

 

“Sorry to disappoint you, deary, there’s nothing to spill.”

 

“What the! really? You mean, you and him… haven’t done it yet? Tsk! You guys are weak!”

 

“Pabo! Don’t compare us to you guys okay! We’re not like you who’s doing it every week. Haha :P”

 

“Aigoo~ It’s really good thing you wear red, I thought we’re going to kill somebody, I keep on saying purple, purple, yet it’s for the dead.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“What I mean is that, we need to spark some heat tonight. You’re right to wear red.”

 

***************

Yuri is such a tease! hahaha

I'm sure you guys will love the next chapter <3

Comment & Subscribe!