The Very Wise Nicole Jung

Stupid Cupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Minho still felt disappointed after hearing that Taemin is taken. Nicole still didn't know about Taemin and Jonghyun going out that's why she's very confused of what she heard. She asked me about what I mean and I cannot answer anything since I'm hurt. I'm still hurt but I'm trying to move on. Nicole doesn't know a single thing about me having a huge crush on my bestfriend. It's obvious that she really wanted to know the whole story. Should I tell her? Should I trust her? 

 

We entered the hallway and still, everybody are staring at us. I don't even know why. They're so weird. Nicole tapped my shoulders and I turned around to face her. She looked at me with her disappointed face. Seriously, why does everyone disappointed? Look at me! I'm not disappointed! Tch. I'm a liar. 

 

"What?" I asked coldly and she still glaring at me. "You know, you can trust me Kibum." She said. "What will I tell you?" I asked her back and still not giving her a single clue. "Kibum.. Don't lie to me. Do you have feelings for someone?" She asked and that question made me gasped. How does she know? "Kibum, answer me." She continued and still her eyes are burning like a fire. Minho looked at me confused at first but now smirking. What the hell!? 

 

"Well.. Uh.. I-I don't know." I stuttered. I don't know what to say since it's really hurt to speak. "I knew it." She said and now smirking. "What?" I asked and still confused. "You have feelings for someone... For Jonghyun.." I gulped. How does she really know that? Did someone told her? No! I haven't told anyon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter