Taemin's First Time Point Of View

Stupid Cupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(A/N: I know all of you are waiting for this chapter. Well, enjoy) 

 

Since the very beginning, I found myself in liking Jonghyun hyung. I met him when Key hyung introduced me to him. He has this mascular chest and cute puppy eyes that can attract many girls and also men like me. He did asked me to go out and I know that I want to but I want Key hyung to answer. I'm glad that he said yes. 

 

Being with Jonghyun is a dream come true. Many people are staring at us, gladly jealous of me because I have the most handsome guy in our university. Jonghyun and I really loved each other so much until I found Minho. 

 

Minho is so handsome and tall. His dark color and well proportioned body made me have a great attraction to him. Too bad that I have a boyfriend and of course, he had one. I felt like cheating to Jonghyun in some other ways. 

 

Days passed by and I felt like I've been falling deeply to Minho. After Key hyung and Minho had confessed that they were cousin, I felt something joy inside my heart. I felt guilty to Jonghyun since he's been with me and very loyal to me. Minho and I became close and fortunately are beginning to have a relationship. 

 

When Jonghyun and I were about to buy something, Jonghyun left me to do his business in men's restroom. Minho walked towards me and kissed me passionately. I responded to the kiss. I felt so happy but at the same time guilty. I a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter