The Start Of Unexpected Jealousy

Stupid Cupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(A/N: No one's POV) 

 

Jonghyun is still unconscious after two days of being hospitalized. Key, on the other hand, felt so much worried that Jonghyun won't wake up but at the same time, hopeful that the Physician's words are true. Jonghyun doesn't have a severe injury. The doctor said that the reason why hadn't waken up yet is because of stress and deep depression. 

 

Onew is always at the side of Key. He never leave him everytime that Key is going to visit his bestfriend. Onew felt so insecure to Jonghyun since he had taken a lot of Key's time instead of him. Key hadn't notice that and this awares Onew for the fact that Key can't remember what he had promised before they began their relationship... forget his love for Jonghyun. 

 

Taemin and Minho didn't dare to visit Jonghyun. They felt so guilty and very shameful after what they had done. Jonghyun's parents already knew about what happened between the two and this made them hate the ex-boyfriend of their child so much. They couldn't believe that the boy that they trusted so much for their son, cheated on them. 

 

Key stayed for two days at the hospital in replacement for Jonghyun's parents. Onew sat on the couch, trying to ignore his burning heart. Key noticed Onew's quietness. "Jagi.. why are you so quiet?" He asked. Onew lifted his head to look at the younger. "Nothing. I'm just thinking." 

 

"Then what are you thinking?" Key asked, hating Onew to keep secret from him. "I said nothing, Key!" Onew raised his voice to his lover and Key was surprised for the sudden outburst. Key didn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter