The Real Stupid Cupid

Stupid Cupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days turned years and everything went well. Despite of having one sided love for Jonghyun before, Onew waited for who knows how long. He helped me realize that living without Jonghyun is not the end for me. He loved me and accepted me for who I am. He patiently waited for me. That's why I started to like him until I finally found to love him. 

 

Now that we are in our first month anniversary, Onew did everthing just to impress me. He gave me a bouquet of roses and cooked me a very nice dinner. He serves me like I was a king, a very special king. I'm so lucky to have him. Onew really did changed a lot. He's making me fall in love with him more. 

 

I wonder how Jonghyun felt about this.. I wish he was happy for me. I still love him with all my heart and there's no time that I'm not thinking of him. Onew respects it, though he somewhat insecure. He knew that he cannot replace Jonghyun in my heart and that made me feel really guilty. I'm starting to love him deeply now. He don't have to worry.

 

"Hey Key..." I lifted my head to look at his face. We're still in the middle of cuddling while watching a movie. "Hmm?" I responded and he smiled. "I just wanted to give this to you." He said and gave me a small envelope. I hesitated to open it at first in front of him but he insisted me to do so. I slowly teared the side part and pull a small note inside. I open it and I noticed Jonghyun's handwriting. I read it silently while trying to control my tears to fall.

 

"My dearest Key,

                  I know that Onew hyung gave it to you now. I told him that he will give this when you're already in a relationship with him. 

                 Key, don't be afraid to love again. Don't be afraid to get hurt again. I know you're strong. Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter