Me And My So Called "Date"

Stupid Cupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Jonghyun! Jonghyun!" I called him to snap out from his senses. When I got no response from him, I slapped his face to make him feel how stupid he looked like. I laughed when I saw his reaction but he pouted. Geez, pout again and yet, I fell from it. Ugh! 

 

"Where do you want to go?" He asked, still not looking at me and feeling disappointed. "I don't know. Where do you want to take me?" He just shrugged his shoulders and didn't answer my questions. Seriously, if he still continued to do these kind of actions, I might slap him again harder and more painful than what he had before. "Seriously, Jonghyun.. Where do you want to go? And please, stop that pouting. I might slap you again." I warned him and he obeyed. Good boy. Like a puppy. We started walking and we have really no idea where will we going to.

 

"I'm just a little disappointed you know." "Why?" "You slapped me. That hurts." I laughed. So cute of him. "But you know, Kibum.. You look so.." He stopped. He's really annoying when he do this. I want to know his comment about my new look. I made all of these for him by the way. 

 

"I look what?" 

"You look.." 

"I look...?" 

"Uh..." 

"...?"

"..." 

"JONGHYUN!" 

"Okay, fine! Pretty! Happy?" I blushed. This is the first time that Jonghyun had said anything about me in a good way. I mean, he always do it but not because of my features but for my attitude and my skills. When he said pretty, as a man, I might get angry because it was kind of insult and was questioning your manlihood but I'm gay right? That's made me happy. Really happy like jumping inside of my body. I want to shout but you know, I can't. I just want to make this happiness be in silence. 

 

"Uh.. thanks." 

"You really do, Key. You look pretty." 

"Okay, stop now. You're making me flattered so badly." I honestly s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter