Confessions Of Kim Kibum

Stupid Cupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Confessing is not a normal thing for me. Of course, I had confessed to Onew before but when it comes to Jonghyun, why am I so afraid? Is it because we've started out being close friends? I walked up to the fifth floor using the stairs. I need to think more that's why I used stairs instead of elevator. What could be Jonghyun's reaction? Is Onew okay with this, truly? I felt the guiltiness now. 

 

As I reached Jonghyun's room, I felt very nervous. Once that I touched the doorknob, my hands started to shiver. I twisted the doorknob and pushed the door. All I can see is... nothing. What the hell? Where is he? I asked the nurse from the nurses' station where the patient goes. Of course, they went home. Pabo me. Now, I need to go to Jonghyun's house... walking. I started to walk until my phone rang. I saw the caller I.D and it's.... Jonghyun. 

 

"Hello?" I answered. 

"Hi Key! I need to tell you something..." 

"Me too... I have something to tell you.." 

"Uhm... sorry to interrupt you but I'm here at our house and I'm not allowed to go out, could you come here?" He pleaded with his cute voice.

"Of course I can... just wait for me there, arasso?" He said yes and we both ended the call. 

I better tell him now but of course, I need to buy something for him.

 

I went to the flower shop and bought three white roses. Well, white roses are the best when it comes to confessing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter