The One Who Breaks My Heart

Stupid Cupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"WHAT!?"

"U-um-ma.. J-jongg.."

"THAT'S IT!" 

I am fuming. I really am fuming with anger. What the hell is wrong with Kim Jonghyun!? Why did he broke up with my little Taeminnie!? What's his problem!? I stormed out from the mall to go directly to his house. Of course, before I left Onew and Taemin there, I did told Onew to give Taemin a ride to his home. I'm glad that Onew didn't have second thought and offered his ride to Taemin. 

 

On my way to Jonghyun's house, I saw Minho. I was so curious why he is in front of Taemin's house which is only a few blocks away from Jonghyun's. Minho told me that he was over with Taemin and he is totally lying to me right now. 

 

I tapped his back and he turn around to face me. His eyes widen as he saw my fuming face. "Key?" He spoke and I am now boiling with anger. "I thought that you're now over with Taemin?" I asked him and he stepped back. "K-Key..." He stuttered. I know that there's something wrong. I wanted to find out then I suddenly remembered Jonghyun. I am mad at Jonghyun. Really mad. I need to talk to him, now. 

 

"You're lucky that I need to talk to that stupid dino face. When we reached home, expect me to bang your face later." I warned him and I stormed out from his sight. I quickly went to Jonghyun's crib and banged their door. Of course, no one is in there except for that guy so I can freely do that without any hesitation

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter