In Between Of The Two

Stupid Cupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"So Key, what do you want to do later?" Jonghyun asked as he was being prepared to be released from the hospital. "Hmm.. I don't know. Why don't you decide?" I said and he looked up to the ceiling. "Play video games with me?" He suggested and I chuckled. We never played video games after he and Taemin had their relationship. It's so long ago. Maybe, I should play games with him later. I miss those times. 

 

"Sure, I'm on it." I told him and I can see his big smile on his face. Jonghyun's mother came and greeted her son. She bought two burgers for us to eat. I thanked her for the food and we ate it. 

 

"Mrs. Kim, can you please have a moment with me?" The doctor said and Jonghyun's mother complied. Both Jonghyun and I were left in the room, eating our snacks when something vibrated. I took my phone and answered the call.

"Hello?" 

"Key, are you free today?" Onew asked. 

"I'm not sure Jagi since Jonghyun is about to be released today." I said.

"Oh, okay. I understand." I can sense his disappointment. 

"Jagi, you can join us if you want." I suggested. I don't want him to feel gloomy. 

"No, Key. It's okay. Just spend time with your bestfriend. I know that you missed hanging out with him so much." Onew said and I felt so guilty. After Jonghyun had been in an accident, we never had a chance to spend so much time with each other. Sometimes, we argue because of this. B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter