The Undeniable Pain

Stupid Cupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I woke up and I found myself in the rooftop. I can't remember what happened until I felt my head ache. I stood up and walked out slowly from the place. I need to get out of here and clean myself up. Dried drools are not good enough to be seen by everybody. 

 

Walking down the stairs, I saw Onew standing in front of my room. I sighed since I don't know how will I face him not because I have dried drool but because of my realization. Should I break up with him? Should I stop seeing him?  I don't know what to do. I don't know what to say. If I will continue this, what will happen? I also don't know. 

 

I continued to walk down the stairs until Onew noticed me. "Hey!" He called and I smiled. I don't know what to say so I kept my mouth shut. "How are you?" He asked and I just continued to smile. I entered the room and he followed. He sat down on my bed and watched me doing my daily routines. "Are you busy today?" He asked again and I shook my head. "Then, let's go out." He suggested and I stopped my actions. What should I say? 

 

"S-sure." I said and he stood up with excitement on his face. "Great! I'll wait for you downstairs. Arasso?" He walked near me and pecked me on my cheeks. I froze when he did that and I felt like I was stubbed from the heart. Am I heartless? 

 

"Ji-Jinki.." I called but too late. He's already outside. I want to say something but I can't blurt it out. Why? I don't know.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter