Jonghyun's First Time Point Of View

Stupid Cupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: Since everyone wanted Jonghyun to have his own POV.. There you have it.)

 

 

 

When I saw Key with that frog faced guy, I kinda felt something. Something that I never felt before when Key's with everyone. It seems like I'm getting... jealous? I don't know why and I don't know how. When Key and Minho were flirting with each other, I really felt so angry. At those times, Key and I are suppose to do it everyday. I tend to play with him like that and enjoy each other's company. Well, of course.. I cannot forget my boyfriend. He's always there beside me but I can sense that he's also thinking of something also. 

 

After the class, I pulled Key's wrist to talk to him. I am getting the tensions and I really wanted to know how the hell did they fall in love with each other when he said before that they weren't in good terms. He just answered me and I don't believe his answers. I don't believe or cannot accept? Wait.. What am I feeling? Am I falling in love with my bestfriend? No! I'm in love with Taemin, right?

 

When were in the caffeteria, Minho and Key were so sweet together. I can't handle it anymore so I decided to be sweet to my own boyfriend. I snuggled closer to Taemin and he caressed my cheeks. I kissed his cheeks when he grabbed the bottle of banana milk to drink. He's so cute when he's drinking. I can see Minho and Key staring at us and I smirked. I just want to show them how much lucky I am that I have Taemin.

 

When they tried to be sweet with each other, I cannot take it. I don't know why am I like this. I'm so.. UGH! Stop it, Jonghyun! I asked them how they met and Key told us the whole story. Still not satisfied, I just nodded my head in response. I know, Key doesn't love that guy. They're just faking it. I can feel it. When they're about to leave, I grabbed Key's shoulder and asked for forgiveness. Key asked me why and I'm glad that Taemin called me be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter