The Consequences Of Love

Stupid Cupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(A/N: No one's Point of View) 

 

Jonghyun walked straight away from Key's house. Being with a broken heart. Jonghyun sobbed while walking. He really don't care when people are looking at him. He is broken and embarassment is not a big deal for him. He walked straight to their school and chose to sat on the unoccupied bench. The bench where Taemin and him had their first kiss. 

 

Jonghyun took the opportunity to walk inside the hall of their school. Even though there are classes going on the rooms, Jonghyun didn't hesitate to stay there. He just let his tears all out and didn't mind the other students watching him.

 

Key on the other hand, wanted to follow his older bestfriend. Walking straight to the school, he knew that his bestfriend wants to reminisce everything. School is the place where everything started so it is very wise for him to go there. He found Jonghyun sitting on the hall, crying. Key hesitated to go to him at first but he did what his conscience is saying. 

 

"Jonghyun, please.. stop this now." Key said and Jonghyun looked at him, smiling. "I'm just reminiscing." He said and wiped his tears. "I know Jonghyun but you'll be hurt more if you do this. Stop it now, Jonghyun. Move on." Key told him and hugged the older. "Move on, Jonghyun." 

 

After a few minutes of comforting the elder, Key managed to convince Jonghyun to go home. He helped the elder to stand u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter