Onew's First Time Point Of View

Stupid Cupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(A/N: I know that you've been waiting for his point of view. There you have it, Onew's point of view.) 

 

 

"Key, please. Enjoy yourself. Don't worry about me. I'm fine. Just go with him." I said and I hang up my phone. I'm really pissed at Jonghyun. I know that he's playing this kind of game just to steal my boyfriend from me. And of course, I won't let him win... 

 

Ever since I met Key at the restaurant, I was so attracted to him. His lips, his feline eyes, his cheekbones, his milky skin, his everything.. It was so attractive. I feel like I wanted to touch him and caress his body. Call me a ert but that's the truth.

 

When he cried just because of that ing Jonghyun, I was there just to comfort him. Wherever Key goes, I follow. I was so determinied to know him more. I did so many things just to be with him. That's how Key's charm made me. 

 

I always convice Key to forget about Jonghyun. Of course, I need to. I need him to fall in love with me not him. I convinced him to continue the role play since I trusted Minho so much. I know that they can't love each other since they were cousins.

 

I change the way I dress myself and my hairstyle just for Key and bingo! I got him. I was totally happy when Key became my boyfriend. Of course, who wouldn't be? Everything that Key wished, I always do. That's how I love him.

 

Now that Jonghyun is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter