The Long Waiting Confrontation

Stupid Cupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I stood up. Taemin helped me and I thanked him. I'm not mad at him, he just fell in love. Blame love not the person as they say. Taemin didn't stop apologizing for what he had said earlier. 

 

The doorbell rang and both of us looked at each other. "Who could that be?" Taemin asked and I shrugged. I walked to the door and was surprised to see Jonghyun standing. I opened the door and confronted Jonghyun. Taemin on the other hand was surprised to see his ex-boyfriend. Afraid that Jonghyun might do something to him, he hid behind the door. 

 

"You know that I'm not like what you think, Taemin." Jonghyun said with cold scary voice. Taemin showed up and faced him. "I'm sorry." Taemin only said and tried to leave. I prevented him to do so. I let Jonghyun enter the house and take a seat. 

 

As soon as Jonghyun sat on the couch, Minho came out from his room. I can see Jonghyun's scary glare to my cousin and I snapped it out to prevent chaos. "Jonghyun.. Why are you here?" I asked and he bowed his head down. Taemin did the same thing while Minho came near to my younger bestfriend. Jonghyun lifted his head to see Taemin but all I can see is the despair on his eyes. I felt pity to my older bestfriend and came to his side. 

 

"Jonghyun.." I called when Jonghyun shed tears on my shoulders. I looked at both Taemin and Minho and all I can see from them was pure guilt. I know that they didn't in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter