My Mistake

Here's My Secret, I Think I'm In Love With You

Your POV
"Yah! Hey, you!" a familiar voice called out behind me.
I turned around and saw who it was. I pulled my headphones out and smiled. Wow, looks like I'm not the only one who goes jogging in the morning. ^_^


"Hello, Chanyeol Sunbae." I smiled and bowed to him.
(Kekeke! You guys thought it was Baekhyun, didn't you?)
He gave me a small smile, "What are you doing out here? I thought you were supposed to be meeting Baekhyun Hyung at the SM building."
I nodded, "I'm heading there right now. I go on foot because I don't have a ride." I began looking around us, "Shouldn't you have some sort of disguise or something? Aren't you afraid fans would see you?" I chuckled.
He shook his head, "Nah. Fans wouldn't be out THIS early. If they were, then I'd consider them stalkers. Besides, I always go out for jogs every morning before everyone wakes up, but since we have an early flight today, everyone in the dorm is awake. I decided to go for my jog anyway."
I put in one of my headphones and waved, "Nice seeing you, Chanyeol Sunbae."
He waved back, "You too. Have fun at your vocal lesson with Hyung." he winked.

I looked at the street I was on. I just had about a block and a half to go. I have about thirty minutes left. I can make it on time! I bit my lower lip. I hope I'm not keeping him waiting.


Baekhyun's POV
*Phone vibrates*
1 New Message
I opened my eyes and noticed that Chanyeol wasn't in his bed.

"Hyung! I thought you'd be up by now! Wake up and get your to the SM building! You're gonna be late! - Chanyeol"

What the-how did he-crap! I looked at the time and I had thirty minutes to get dressed, get ready, eat, and get my to the practice room! I was so exhausted from last night's rehearsal, I slept in! Thank goodness our dorm is just down the street from the SM building.

I quickly got cleaned up, got dressed and snuck out the door so Kris and the others wouldn't tease me. I started running down the street. As I was halfway to the building, my stomach growled. Aish! I didn't get anything to eat before I left. Oh well. I'll grab something in the canteen before the lesson. At least the canteen and the practice room are on the same floor.


Your POV
I looked at the clock. Hmm, he must be running late. Oh well, I can warm up before he gets here. I headed over to the piano and sat down on the bench. My favorite song of all time is Baby Don't Cry.

My hands brushed against the keys and I began playing. I've liked this song ever since I saw Kai's teaser. Not only was Kai's dancing was good, but I recognized D.O. and Baekhyun's voice in the song. When I purchased EXO's album, I was so happy that the song was on the album. I'm in love with the piano to this song.

Baby Don't Cry (EXO)

I turned around to make sure no one was there. I began to sing.


Baekhyun's POV
*Panting*
I'm exhausted! I sprinted the whole way here. I really need something to drink. When I got to the canteen, I pulled a water bottle from the fridge. I was more thirsty than hungry. When I reached down in the fridge to get a cup of fresh fruit, something caught my ear. I froze in my footsteps and looked around the room. Did someone turn the radio on? Why is one of our songs playing? I set my cup of fruit down and walked out of the canteen. Where was the music coming from? As I walked a few more feet down the hall, the music got louder.

It isn't the radio...It's _____'s voice.

As I got to the end of the hallway, I took a peek in the practice room and saw _____ singing and playing the piano. She's got some serious talent. Baby Don't Cry is my favorite song from our album. For some reason, I love the lyrics to it. The lyrics are very powerful. The piano plays a beautiful part in the song too.


Your POV
"Baby don’t cry tonight eodumi geochigo namyeon
Baby don’t cry tonight eobseotdeon iri doel geoya
Mulgeopumi doeneun geoseun nega aniya kkeutnae mollaya haetdeon
So baby don’t cry cry nae sarangi neol jikil teni

Ireun haessari noga naerinda
Neoreul darmeun nunbusimi naerinda-"

"Gireul irheun nae nuneun ijeya cry cry cry..." My eyes widen as I heard someone singing behind me. Baekhyun joined in at the end of the song.

I ended the song on the piano and Baekhyun came over to me. "That was really good."
I gave him a shy smile, "Thank you. It's my favorite song. Ever since  Kai Sunbae's teaser, that song has been my favorite. When I purchased your album, I was so happy that the song was on there. I quickly picked up the piano part."
He smiled, "Amazing. To be honest, Baby Don't Cry is my favorite song too."
I smiled and looked down at my feet, "Really?"
He nodded, "Mhm. I actually like all of the songs off of our album, but Baby Don't Cry tops them all."
I looked at the piano keys, and then looked back at Baekhyun, "Can you play anything?"
He hesitated, "Eh, a little." he said pulling up a chair next to me. I scooted my chair over so he could sit closer to the middle. He reached up to get a music notebook off of the shelf above the piano. He opened it and set it down in front of him above his hands.

Into Your World (Angel) (EXO)

Baekhyun really had a powerful voice. I decided to play the higher keys. I sang along with Baekhyun, following the lyrics on the sheet music. For every time we finished a verse, or a chorus, he would always give me some advice, or things to keep in mind.

I really liked how his hands moved over the keys. I couldn't stop staring at his hands! This might sound strange, but they're so...beautiful!

As the song ended, we complimented each other. "Great job." he said. "Keep in mind that the chorus needs to flow. Try holding the last word out a little bit longer."
"Thanks." I smiled. "Do you play anything else?"
"Hmm," he looked up at the books on the shelf, "Maybe-I hope it's here." he reached up and ran his beautiful fingers through a few different notebooks. "Ah, here it is." he pulled down a notebook and set it in front of us.

Hope, a Dream That Never Sleeps (희망은 잠들지 않는 꿈) (Kyuhyun)

I was very surprised when he started playing the song. Kyuhyun went over it with me yesterday. I really love Kyuhyun's voice. He makes this song sound so beautiful. As Baekhyun started to sing, I also jumped in with him too. I didn't know the piano part, so I just sang along.

When the song ended I decided to a little bit. ^_^
"You know, Kyuhyun sings the song so much better." I winked at him.
He shrugged his shoulders and smiled, "Couldn't agree more. Hyung's voice makes everything sound better. "During one of Super Ju-"

*Growling*
Baekhyun covered his face in embarrassment. My eyes widen and I started laughing, "Was that your stomach?"
He nervously laughed, "It was. Sorry for being late today. I was rushing this morning and I forgot to eat."
I chuckled and went to go get my bag. I pulled out the container with my ramen in it. I handed it to him, "Eat this. I already ate this morning."
He gave me an uneasy look, "Are you sure? I don't wanna take away your food from you-"
I shook my head, "No, not at all. Please, take it. I'm not gonna let my Sunbae starve."
He gave me a small smile and took the container, "Thanks, _____. While I'm eating, would you like to play something else?"
I smiled and nodded, "Sure."

Before I started playing, I looked at Baekhyun who was down the ramen. A small laugh came out of me, "Um, Baekhyun Sunbae? Did you even taste my food yet?"
Baekhyun froze and looked at me, "Wait, you made this?"
I nodded, "I did. I cooked for my friends last night since Soyun, who also cooks, was asleep. I had Minah help me gather the seasonings for the ramen."
"What did you use to make this? It's really good! MMM, you should have D.O. try some of this!"
"My Umma taught me how to make it. It came in handy a lot when I was studying. I would always get hungry."
He smiled, "Your parents are amazing people. You were born with such talent. They must be really proud of you." he rubbed my back.
I suddenly felt heat in my cheeks. I sat up and looked down at the keys, "A-Anyway, this next song is an American song. It just came out a few years ago. I don't know a lot of English, but I know all the lyrics in this song." I began playing. "I memorized this song before my auditions."

A Thousand Years (Christina Perri)


Baekhyun's POV
"I have died everyday
Waiting for you
Darlin' don't be afraid,
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more

And all along I believed
I would find you
Time has brought
Your heart to me
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more"


Her voice is so beautiful. I loved watching her fingers guide across the black and white keys. She sang in clear English too. Right as she ended the song, I slowly leaned in closer to her. I closed my eyes...

Our lips touched...

My heart started beating rapidly. I think my heart was gonna jump out of my chest at any time now.  We stayed like that for about ten seconds. My lips slowly left hers. When I opened my eyes, her face was flushing red. She slowly turned her head towards me and looked down. I have no words...

"I-I'm sorry." she hesitated. "I shouldn't have-"
I shook my head and held my hand out, "No, I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean to."
"Baekhyun Sunbae, I-" before she could finish, my phone started to go off.

*Phone rings*
Chanyeol

"Excuse me." I told her.

*Phone conversation*
Me: Hello?
Chanyeol: Hyung, Manager is picking us up early for the airport. Are you ready to go?
Me: What? No, I need to take _____ back-

She spoke up, "It's all right, Baekhyun Sunbae. I will jog home." she said as she got her things together.
"No, _____, I don't mind-"
"It's fine, really."

Chanyeol: Hyung, she said it's fine. It's best if we picked you up. Fans are probably out now. Just stay there. We'll be there in about five minutes.
Me: A-All right.

_____ quickly gathered her belongs and headed out of the practice room before I could even get up. Was the kiss that bad? "Hey, slow down, _____-"
She cut me off, "I have to hurry back to my dorm. I have a dance lesson to attend today. Thank you so much for the lesson. I just need to keep on practicing with a few more songs."

As I followed her to the elevator, she walked right past the elevator and took the stairs instead. Guess we're walking. -_-
Man, she's fast! As soon as she got to the bottom, she headed for the front of the building. As I looked out the door, all of the members were out in the vans.


Your POV
I don't even know what's going on with me right now. I've never been close to a guy before. Baekhyun just kissed me like that. It felt so wrong, but it also felt so right. Ugh! Why am I so confused right now!? I really don't know how I feel. I kissed him back though. It was my mistake for kissing him back.

As I reached the door, I saw the EXO's vans parked along the side of the street. Before I put my headphones in, I looked back at Baekhyun, "Again, thank you so much for the lessons, Baekhyun Sunbae." I bowed and put my headphones in. I started jogging.

As I passed the vans, Chanyeol and Lu Han started waving at me. I couldn't even wave back or anything. I'm still trying to take in what just happened about five minutes ago.


Baekhyun's POV
"Wait, _____!" I called out to her, but she was already down the street. I still had her ramen container in my hands.

Jongin got out from one of the vans and held the door opened for me. When I sat down, all eyes were on me. Minseok's smile slowly started to fade away, "I take it the lesson didn't go well?"
I continued holding the food container in my hands and just looked out the window. I didn't care if everyone was staring at me. They'll get bored of it eventually.

*Phone vibrates*
1 New Message

"You okay? - Chanyeol"
I turned around and saw Chanyeol sitting behind me. Don't you just love texting people who are in the same vehicle as you? -_-



Sooooooo, they kissed!! Yey!! t(^o^)t
Now here's the question, will they tell? *Suspenseful music*
 

 

 

 

 

Ah, Baekhyun, you're really killing me with your hands...  t(^o^)t