Not Jealous, But Happy

Here's My Secret, I Think I'm In Love With You

Baekhyun's POV
~Next morning~
As I walked into the kitchen, all eyes were on me. Everyone was looking at me like I killed someone.
As I reached for a piece of fruit, Jongin and Yixing gave me a cold stare and just walked away. I went to the table and sat with Minseok, Sehun, Tao, Lu Han, Jongdae, and Kris, but like Jongin and Yixing, they all gave me glares.

Sehun spoke up, "How was your date?"
I looked down at the table with no expression on my face, "Fine."
"What's that supposed to mean?" Lu Han shot at me.
"Just stay out of it, okay guys?" I snapped back.
"She really cared for you, Baekhyun Hyung." said Tao.
"It's better this way." I said as I took a bite of my fruit.
"Why?" asked Jongdae.
I hesitated, "I need to focus on the band more instead of distracting myself with girls."
Jongin shook his head and scoffed, "Whatever, Hyung."

I finished up my fruit and headed out the door, "I'm going to the SM building."


Your POV
"You're such a slow poke!" I teased as Chanyeol and I walked into the restaurant.
He was panting, "You cheated! You got a head-start!"
I stuck my tongue out, "It was fair and square, you Pabo!"

We took a seat and looked at the menu. I got a simple meat dish while Chanyeol ordered three giant dishes! Where does this boy put all of it!? He's rail thin! Where in the world does all of this food go!?

Chanyeol and I kept talking about random stuff while we waited for our food to come.
I couldn't stop laughing, "So that's it? You dressed up as a girl in high school? Yah! Park Chanyeol, you'd be the last person I'd ever expect to do that."
He covered his face in embarrassment, "I know. My band wanted to do it because they thought it'd be funny. My Noona was so embarrassed back then to have a brother like me."
I smiled, "I bet you were just the class clown."
He laughed, "I was."

When our food came, we still continued talking.
"So, you said that you slipped and fell in front of your crush on Valentine's Day?" he asked me.
I rested my head on the table and laughed in embarrassment, "I did. That was probably the worst day of my life. My friends all laughed at me and everything."
He chuckled, "Well, we all do embarrassing things."

I took a bite of my food and he started laughing at me.
I gave him a confused look, "Yah! What's so funny?"
He picked up his napkin and leaned over the table wiping my chin, "You've got sauce all on your chin."
I nervously laughed, "Thank you. Anyways, how are you already finished eating? I have a fourth of my plate left! Where does it all go!?"
He laughed, "I'm a growing boy, _____."
I scoffed, "Well, obviously. I just don't see how you do it. If I ate that much food, I'd be fat!"
He smirked, "Are you saying I'm fat?"
My eyes widen and I shook my hand, "No, no! I didn't mean it like that. I-"
He chuckled, "Relax, _____. I'm just messing with you."

As I finally finished, Chanyeol laid out 30,000 Won on the table. I held up my hand, "No, I'll take care of it Chanyeol. You've done enough for me. It's my way of saying thanks."
He shook his head, "I've got it, _____. I bought the most food, so allow me-"
I pushed his money towards him, "Chanyeol, no-"
He sighed taking the money off of the table, "Fine. How about we split it."
I nodded, "Fine with me." I pulled 15,000 Won out of my purse.

As we walked outside, Chanyeol started stretching, "I'm so full!"
I laughed, "Well, who's the Pabo who ate so much?"
He laughed, "How about we just walk."
I chuckled, "All right."

As we crossed the street, we saw an EXO billboard hanging up on the side of a building.


"You guys take such good photos." I complimented.
He looked down at me, "You just need to give your full attention to the camera."
"We have a photo-shoot coming up real soon."
"Need any help? I auditioned for the company by modeling. I could give you guys some good tips."
I shook my head, "I think we'll be all right. Thanks, Chanyeol. Besides, you guys gave us good tips during our first photo-shoot."
He chuckled, "All right. If you guys need any help, I'm always here."
"Thanks. Hey, are you doing anything later this afternoon?"
"We have a late rehearsal this evening, but that's it. Why?"
"Would you be available to help me with that singing and dancing lesson?"
He nodded, "Of course. Are you not doing anything?"
I shook my head, "My schedules will be light for the next few days."
He ruffled my hair, "Wait until you guys debut. You'd be having busy schedules like EXO. So enjoy your free time now."

As we continued walking, we stopped in front his form. "You wanna come inside for a while?"
I hesitated, "Um, maybe another time, Chanyeol. You know, with Baekhyun and everything. I don't want it to be awkward between us if I just walked in and he saw me."
He put an arm over my shoulder, "It'll be fine. I'll be next to you if he does anything." he gave me an assuring smile.
I gave him a weak smile and sighed, "Okay."

As we walked in the door, I saw all of the members spread out in the living room. They were either on their phones, eating, on their gaming system, or had their headphones in.

"Hey, Chanyeol Hyung! And-_____?" said Kai walking over to us.
"Hi Kai." I shyly smiled. Baekhyun was no where to be found.
"I'm sorry, _____." Kai pulled me in for a hug which caught me by surprise.
"Jongin." Chanyeol hissed said gently pushed Kai away from me.
"No," I said shaking my head, "It's all right."

"Hey, _____," Tao called from the living room holding up a game controller, "Wanna race?"
I shyly nodded, "Sure."

After a few games, I ended up winning fourth place twice.

Kai and Chanyeol were sitting behind us on the sofa. I could hear their while conversation.

Kai: What were you guys doing?
Chanyeol: We just went for a jog.
Kai: Is that why you took so long last night?
Chanyeol: We ran into each other on the street. She needed a friend, Jongin.
Kai: It's a shame they broke up. I thought he really liked her.
Chanyeol: Yeah, same here.

"Ha! I won that time!" I yelled at Tao. He high-fived me an congratulated me.

"_____? What are you doing here?" a voice said from the kitchen.
I turned around and saw Baekhyun coming in from the door.
I suddenly felt frozen. "I-"
Chanyeol stood up, "I invited her over to hang with us. You don't mind, do you, Hyung?"

Things looked pretty tense right now. Everyone had their eyes on Baekhyun and I.
Baekhyun shrugged his shoulders, "Not at all." he said walking over and sat next to Kai.

By watching his expressions, he seemed to be, happy.

Sehun broke the silence and came over and sat next to me, "I play loser." he said taking the controller away from Tao.

I felt really awkward right now. Baekhyun seemed not to care that I was right in front of him. He just acted like nothing ever happened between us. He was-smiling and everything.


Baekhyun's POV
Yes, I was a little taken back whenever I walked in and saw _____ in the dorm playing video games with the guys.

I suddenly thought about what happened last night and just accepted for the fact that we are no longer together. I need to keep that in mind.

We're siblings, NOT lovers.

Just seeing her have fun with all of the members, made me happy. She wasn't crying or anything. I remember in high school, girls would always be crying to their girlfriends or whatever. She's taking this all really well.

I kept thinking about what Mrs. Lee said. Seunghyun needs to know the truth so she can understand.

Before I was about to say something, her phone went off.

"Time out!" she said laughing at Sehun.

She looked at her phone and stood up, "I'm gonna go now. Unnie, wants me back at the dorm. Thanks for having me over, guys."
"But what about our game?" asked Sehun.
She smiled at him, "Don't worry, we'll finish it some other time."


Your POV
*Phone beeps*
"Time out!" I yelled at Sehun.

I pulled out my phone and read the message,

"I can tell you're getting tense. You want me to drop you off by your dorm? - Chanyeol"

It was almost like Chanyeol read my mind. I stood up, "I'm gonna go now. Unnie, wants me back at the dorm. Thanks for having me over, guys."
"But what about our game?" asked Sehun.
I smiled, "Don't worry, we'll finish it some other time."
"Want me to walk you home?" Chanyeol stood up.
I shyly nodded. I made a quick glance at Baekhyun and then looked at Chanyeol, "That'd be nice."

Chanyeol and I headed out the door.


Baekhyun's POV
I'm not jealous, but Seunghyun and Chanyeol looked pretty close. If Seunghyun and I couldn't be together, Chanyeol would be the guy I would want my sister to be with. Chanyeol is a great guy. I trust him with her.

Jongin and Kris looked at me. "Does that not bother you at all?" asked Kris raising an eyebrow.
I shook my head, "Of course not. We chose to stay as friends. Why should it bother me?"
"You're sure taking this well, Hyung." said Sehun sitting next to me.
"This isn't high school, guys. I've moved on. I'm happy for her." I smiled.

Chanyeol, don't make the same mistake I did by hurting her. She's gonna need someone whenever she finds out the truth. Please be there for her. I know she still has your heart.