Chanyeol, The Good Friend

Here's My Secret, I Think I'm In Love With You

Baekhyun's POV
On my way back to the dorm, I couldn't stop smiling. Aside from Seunghyun, _____ is one of the most important people to me.

"Hyung, where were you?" asked Jongdae yelled from the living room as I walked in the dorm.
"I was just out at the market." I shrugged my shoulders and just walked by everyone.


No ones POV
"He was probably out with _____ again." Chanyeol whispered to all the members.
"How do you know?" asked Minseok.
"They were there last night too. Baekhyun Hyung said he needed to get some fresh air at the market last night. An hour later, he still wasn't back. I decided to go see if everything was all right. I saw him and _____ coming out of the market together."
"Wait, are they together?" asked Tao.
Chanyeol shrugged his shoulders, "Don't know. It kinda looks like it though."


Mrs. Lee's POV
This was really bugging me. When I got home, I started looking through my books of photos.

I knew I wasn't going crazy. This is all true! I can't believe I never realized this in the first place! _____'s voice, her beautiful looks, her kindness?

Baekhyun's friend, _____, IS Byun Seunghyun!

Baekhyun's Umma never took her to the orphanage that night because they were closed. The woman had to give her to some family. _____ told Baekhyun and I today that her parents found her at their door. I can't believe that that his Umma would not go up to the family's door. Instead, she just left the child! That's really terrible of her! I still can't believe that Seunghyun, Baby Seunghyun has been beside Baekhyun this whole time! I mean, it's got to be Seunghyun! Baekhyun's Umma never went to the orphanage. She just left Seunghyun. It killed me keeping this secret from Baekhyun. The sweet boy, I wanted him to know that Seunghyun is safe with a different family. When I realized that _____ is Seunghyun, I held back my tears. Seunghyun is doing so well. She is as beautiful as her mother. Her and Baekhyun really are siblings. That would explain where _____ got her wonderful singing voice. She got it from her Umma. She is definitely Byun Seunghyun.

What should I do about Baekhyun? The boy looks so happy. I've never seen the boy so happy. When he became a trainee at his company, his sadness started to disappear. He would always visit me in the market. His friends in his band made him happy. And then, there came, _____. Baekhyun has fallen for _____. But, what will he do when he finds out about her being his sister? What will he think? I really don't know if his happieness would go away or not.

In all honestly, I DO NOT approve of a brother-and-sister relationship. is a deadly sin to me. However, I really care about Baekhyun and his happiness. Now that I know Seunghyun has been right next to him this whole time, he deserves happiness.  _____ is a very sweet girl. I can tell she has feelings for Baekhyun too. The two of them look so happy together. Both of them have gone through so much in the past. They deserve to be happy together.

I should probably keep my mouth shut and let the two of them figure it out on their own. I'm leaving them in God's hands. I wish both of them the best."


Baekhyun's POV
As I spread out in my bed, Chanyeol looked at me across from his bed, "You seem happy." he smirked.
"I'm very happy." I smiled to myself.
"I take it that you and _____ met again?"
I looked over at him and nodded, "Yes. We did."
"So? What happened?" he asked folding his arms.
"We're together now." I smiled. "We're going out on a date tomorrow."
Chanyeol froze at what I said.

I started moving my hand in a circular motion, "Well, say something." I smiled.
Chanyeol started laughing, "Well it's about time. I was wondering if you were ever gonna confess to her. I'm proud of you, Hyung."

I smiled, "Thanks, but I wanna ask you something. Do you like her?"
Chanyeol rested his head on his right hand. He nodded and bit his lower lip, "I did. But, she seems to really be into you, Hyung. You can have her. You guys are great together."
I relaxed my shoulders, "All right. Just wondering. You guys seemed really close yesterday during the game."
He sighed, "Hyung, she was about to sneeze. I had to keep her quiet somehow. Nothing happened between us. I promise."

This is why Chanyeol is the one I'm most closest with. He's a great friend. ^_^

*Phone vibrates*
_____

"Hey, are your members doing anything tomorrow? -_____"

I looked over at Chanyeol, "_____ wants to know if you guys doing anything tomorrow?"
He shook his head, "Just hanging out around the form. Why?"

I sent a message to _____ asking her why.

*Phone vibrates*
"Mihyun, Soyun, and Minah don't have anything to do tomorrow. - _____"
"They can come over and hang with the other members of they'd like. - Baekhyun"
"Great! We'll see you guys tomorrow morning. Hope you sleep well! ^_^ - _____"

I chuckled and responded to her message.

"I'll be thinking about you. Sleep well too! ^^ - Baekhyun"


Your POV
~Next day~
We all got up and made ourselves some breakfast.

"So, how was your shadowing with f(x)?" I asked Soyun.
"It was pretty fun. I went shopping with them. There were so many fans there. Krystal Sunbae told me that whenever they see their fans, they're never to leave their manager. When we were finished shoppings, I watched them do an interview. They revealed that they are going to have a comeback soon. Amber Sunbae, Luna Sunbae, and Victoria Sunbae had to leave for a photo-shoot, so I headed to the dance studio with Sulli Sunbae and Krystal Sunbae. They taught me the choreography to Electric Shock. The dance moves aren't hard at all."
"Sounds like you guys were all over the place today."

"BoA Sunbae and I spent most of our time in the dance studio, and then she took me out for lunch." Mihyun said smiling. "She also gave me some good tips about whenever you're on stage, if you mess up, just easily play it off. She told me that she once made a mistake during her Only One performance with Yunho Sunbae. She smoothly played it off."
"BoA Sunbae is one of my role models." Soyun said as she took our plates to the sink.

I looked over and saw Mihyun smirking at Minah, "Why so shaky, Minah?"
"We're all going over to EXO's dorm soon. I'm really nervous." she said holding her cheeks.
I spoke up, "You don't have anything to be worried about." I assured her. "I spent most of my time in their dorm yesterday. EXO didn't have anything on their morning schedule, so Lu Han Sunbae took me back to their dorm and we all plaid Ultimate Hide-and-Seek. It was quite fun. Then later in the afternoon, the group had a variety show recording. There are so many fans out in the audience! The MC had to tell them to be quiet every once in a while. But really, Unnie, you don't have to be nervous. Everyone is very friendly."

Before I could say something else, Soyun started teasing me, "Bet you hid with Baekhyun Sunbae the whole time." she winked at me.
I blushed and looked away, "Actually, I hid with Lu Han Sunbae for the first round. Lu Han Sunbae is really...close with skin-ship. He was really close to me the whole time."
Mihyun's eyes widen, "Lu Han Sunbae? What do you mean by close? Was Baekhyun Sunbae around you guys?"
I hesitated, "He-Baekhyun admitted to me last night that he was jealous of Lu Han Sunbae and Chanyeol Sunbae. He was very serious about it too."
"Looks like someone is jealous." teased Soyun.
"What was wrong with Chanyeol Sunbae? Why was he jealous of him?" asked Minah.
"He, Kris Sunbae, and I went to go hide out on the terrace. We were all hiding against the wall in the corner, and I was standing besides Chanyeol Sunbae. Well, Kris Sunbae started freaking out because Baekhhun was the person who was counting, and he came out looking for us. *Sighs* And of course me and my bad timing, I had to sneeze. Chanyeol Sunbae pulled me into his arms and I sneezed into his chest. Thankfully no sound came out, but after a few seconds, Baekhyun found us. When he saw me in Chanyeol Sunbae's arms, he looked really angry."
Mihyun shrugged her shoulders, "Well that wasn't your fault at all. Aish! Baekhyun seems like an overprotective Oppa or something."
I smiled, "He just really cares about me. Anyways, on the way to their variety recordings, he didn't ride in the same van as me. I rode in the back with Sehun Sunbae and Xiumin Sunbae. They got me to rap a segment in Wolf."
Mihyun laughed, "And how did that go for you?"
I looked down and sighed, "Being good Sunbaes, they claimsd that I was good. But from what came out of my mouth, I thought otherwise. But yeah, Baekhyun didn't speak to me the rest of the recording. I tried messaging him and telling him that I was gonna be down at the market in case he was available to bring me back my food container, but he never responded until I saw him walk in the market a few minutes after I got there."

Soyun held her hand up, "Wait, he's already eating after you?"
"During our vocal lesson, he was running late and forgot to eat. I was gonna eat it after our lesson, but I didn't wanna leave him starving!"
"Awwww." Minah made a heart with her hands.

After us all talking a little more, we decided to start heading towards EXO's dorm. I pulled out my phone and told Baekhyun that we were on our way.



So, Mrs. Lee has found out "half" of the truth.
Now the question is...

How long do you think she can keep quiet about it? *Suspenseful music*