The Truth

Here's My Secret, I Think I'm In Love With You

Your POV
"I'm your brother."

My eyes widen at what he said, "My-My brother?"
He nodded, "Technically half-brother. My Umma, is your birth Umma. _____, you are, Seunghyun. My half-sister."
I shook my head, "Wh-What? N-No. This is all wrong. You're lying, Baekhyun." I looked at Chanyeol, "Chanyeol, he's lying right?"
Chanyeol lowered his head and looked away.

What have I done? I fell in love with Baekhyun, my own brother? This is a sin! This is very wrong!

I stood up from the sofa and faced Baekhyun.
"Seunghyun, please-"

*SMACK*
"Seunghyun!" yelled Chanyeol.
"Don't say a word to me, Baekhyun." I headed for the door, leaving Baekhyun holding his red cheek.

"Seunghyun, wait!" Chanyeol called after me.
As soon as I opened the door to leave, Baekhyun grabbed my wrist, "Please, Seunghyun, let me explain!"
I jerked my wrist away, "Don't call me that! Is this really the lie you would make up after we break up? You're something else, Byun Baekhyun."
"Seunghyun, he's not lying." said Chanyeol trying to calm me down.
I turned around and faced both of them, "How long have you known about this, Chanyeol? Especially you, Baekhyun! How could you two do this to me!? I trusted you guys!"
"I'm telling you this because you're my sister and I care for you!" yelled Baekhyun.

I froze in my footsteps.
Chanyeol came towards me and put a hand on my shoulder, "Let him explain, __-Seunghyun. Please, you need to hear him out."
I relaxed my shoulders and followed them back in the dorm.

I took a seat on sofa again with my arms crossed. Baekhyun better tell me the truth.

Before Baekhyun could say anything, I spoke up, "You better tell the full truth, Baekhyun. No secrets, and no lies. I want the full truth."
Baekhyun looked up at me and started explaining everything to me.

"Why didn't you tell me this sooner?" I asked.
"I was afraid of how you'd react. As soon as I found out we were half-siblings, I wanted us to be that and nothing more. I wanted to end everything with you to protect you."
I looked at him in horror, "By keeping this a secret from me? You AND Mrs. Lee knew about this. I wish I knew the truth sooner. I can't believe we're half-siblings, Baekhyun." I said as tears started forming in my eyes. Chanyeol slowly rubbed my back trying to sooth me.

Baekhyun slowly got up and sat down on the sofa next to me, "Hey, it'll be all right. I'm your brother and I'm here for you."
"Baekhyun," I wiped my tears, "I'm just upset about the fact that we had a relationship while we were half-siblings. Do you not know how wrong this is? This is a sin."
Chanyeol looked at me, "Seunghyun, it was out of innocence. Neither of you had any idea. None of you are at fault."
I looked up at him with teary eyes, "I fell in love with him, Chanyeol. I fell in love with my own brother. Does that not sound wrong to you?"
He looked at Baekhyun and then at me, "But now you know the truth. What do you feel towards him now?"
I looked at Baekhyun and just began to think. "I-Baekhyun, I really did develop feelings for you. I'm very sadden that none of us had no idea we were related, but I'm also very happy because you told me the truth just to protect me. You protected me like an Oppa would do to their Dongsaeng. I have to thank you for that. *Sigh* I'm not mad at you at you. I'm just thankful to have an Oppa like you." I said leaning in for a hug.

Our heads rested on each others' shoulders. "I'm so sorry for all the pain that I've caused you, Seunghyun. But I promise, from now on, I will be the best Oppa you can always count on."
A tear rolled down my cheek and I smiled in happiness, "Thank you, Baekhyun Oppa. And I'm sorry I hit you."
He chuckled, "That's all right. I probably deserved it."
Chanyeol scoffed, "Yeah, you did."
We all laughed.

"So, what are we gonna do about everyone else?" I asked.
"We won't tell them. This is only to remain quiet between you, me, Chanyeol, and Mrs. Lee. No one else has to know."
"They're gonna have to know sometime." said Chanyeol.
"No," I spoke up, "They don't. At least not now. When the time is right, Baekhyun and I will tell them. Our parents, my friends, and the rest of EXO."
Baekhyun smiled and nodded, "That's right."

I took a deep breath, "Let's just, start over. Forget that this all happened. We need a new, fresh start. Do you guys wanna get something to eat tonight?"
Chanyeol looked at me, "Baekhyun can meet us at the pizza restaurant after your dance lesson. Is that all right, Hyung?"
Baekhyun nodded, "Of course. I'll catch you guys later. I'm a little exhausted after rehearsal."
Chanyeol and I smiled and walked out the door.


Baekhyun's POV
I was really happy that I told Seunghyun the truth. I mean, she hit me, but I deserved it. From now on, there are no more secrets we're hiding from each other. We both promised to always love each other as brother and sister only.

I looked out the window and saw Seunghyun and Chanyeol walking across the street to the SM building. I pulled out my phone,

"Take care of my sister, Chanyeol. You're a great guy for her. I know you still have feelings for her. I trust you. - Baekhyun"