Meeting The Parents

Here's My Secret, I Think I'm In Love With You

Baekhyun's POV
Today was a very busy day. We had so many interviews, a few photo-shoots to attend, one fan-signing event, and a radio broadcast to attend.

During all of our rides to the events, there would always be at least two to three members who would ask me about my date with _____ the other evening. I didn't tell them about what happened yesterday. I just made something up.
I looked at Sehun who kept interrogating me, "Yah! When you find someone, you'll know how I feel!"

*Phone vibrates*
Jongdae and Kyungsoo started laughing, "Speak of the devil!" laughed Kris.
I rolled my eyes at them and just pulled out my phone.

_____

"Hey, would you like to come over and have dinner with my parents and I sometime? - _____"

"Oooooo, now she's asking you to meet her parents!?" Jongin and Sehun kept looking over my shoulder at my phone. The two of them kept whispering and laughing behind me. -_-


She wants me to come over and have dinner with her and her parents? I was really honored, but also kind of nervous. I don't even know my schedule for this week. I don't want to make any plans and then just blow it off.

"Is there a day you have picked out? I'll have to check what the group's schedule is for the week. Thanks for inviting me. ^^ - Baekhyun"
"I was thinking tomorrow evening if that's okay with you. I went to my instructors today and I've already got my schedules for the next few days. I really don't have much to do. - _____"


Your POV
"Umma...." I pouted on the phone. She kept teasing me about Baekhyun.

I told her and Appa that my schedules for the next few days were pretty light. They wanted me to come over and have dinner with them. I finally told them about Baekhyun and I. They both accepted him. ^_^
Now they want me to invite him over to dinner when I see them. I was a little nervous. I mean, this is Baekhyun from the famous boyband, EXO. What would my parents see him as? Baekhyun from EXO? Or the boyfriend?

After I got off the phone I headed to my Acting class. On the way, my friends kept asking me about my date last night. I kept quiet about where we went yesterday. I just made something up. I promised Baekhyun that I wouldn't say anything to anyone.

~2 hours later~
*Phone vibrates*
Baekhyun

"Hey, good news! The only thing EXO has tomorrow is two fan-signing events. I'll be available in the evening. ^^ - Baekhyun"
"Can't wait! I'll see you tomorrow! ^_^ - _____"

~Next day~
"_____?" Mihyun and Minah called from the living room.
"Yes?" I said walking in to see them.
"We're all going shopping today. Want to come?" asked Minah.
I nodded, "I'd love to! I should probably find a dress for tonight."
Mihyun smirked at me, "Ooooo, what's going on tonight?"
I laughed in embarrassment, "Baekhyun and I are going to have dinner with my parents."
"AWWWWWWW!" they both said in unison. "You better find a good dress! Don't worry, we'll help you!" they said as they began pushing me towards the door.


Baekhyun's POV
As we were taking a break at our second fan-signing event, I was thinking about what to wear tomorrow. I really needed everyone's help. "Hey, Chanyeol?" I tapped his shoulder as he was playing with the cap on his pen.
He set down his pen and looked at me, "Hmm?"
"I need your advice. You being an expert on clothes and everything, what should I wear tonight for when I have dinner with _____ and her parents?"
He laughed and then rubbed his forehead, "Something nice, but something comfortable too. What about the outfit you wore during our red carpet awards last year? _____ would like that."

I remember wearing that last year. I didn't mind it, but isn't that a little too formal to wear? I mean, I'm not going to win any awards. This is just a special dinner with _____ and her family. I don't want them to see me as some famous idol. I want them to see me as _____'s boyfriend. This should be about her tonight. Not me.

~Later that evening~
I deciding on wearing the outfit I wore from one of EXO-K's photo-shoot last year.

While _____ and I were gonna be gone this evening, a few of the members decided to hang out with Soyun, Mihyun, and Minah. And by a few of the members, Yixing, Jongin, and Kris were involved. -_-

Before I headed out the door with a few of the members to pick _____ and her friends up, Joonmyun and Minseok stopped me. "Looking handsome tonight!" teased Minseok.
"Can I see your phone for a second?" asked Joonmyun holding his hand out.
I pulled out my phone and handed it to him, "What are you gonna do with it?" I asked with an uneasy voice.
"Well, we just wanna get some photos of you! You're looking mighty spiffy tonight, Byun Baekhyun!" the two of them kept laughing.
I looked at the time and sighed, "Fine, but make it quick. I'm heading over to pick _____ up. I don't want her to keep on waiting for me."

*Click*
All I could hear was the camera on my phone. Geez, how many photos are these guys gonna take!?

Joonmyun had a giant smile on his face and handed me my phone, "Already sent them to _____."
I rubbed my temple, "You really don't know how to surprise a girl, don't you? I was gonna surprise her with my outfit!" playfully started punching him.


Your POV
It took me about thirty minutes to do my hair. Mihyun and Minah found me a great dress.

Minah told me that her, Mihyun, and Soyun (When she gets back from her lessons) will be bowling with some of the EXO members.

As I got out of my bathroom, I saw that I had a message on my phone.
Baekhyun



The message was captioned, "Your boyfriend looks very handsome tonight! This is Xiumin and Suho by the way! ^^ Have fun you two! - Baekhyun"

As I was about to respond, I heard the girls calling me. "_____? Are you ready to go?" called Minah.
"Coming!" I yelled getting my purse.

"OUR MAKNAE IS SO PRETTY!" yelled Mihyun as I came walking towards the door. I looked outside and EXO's can was out front.
"Where's Soyun?" I asked looking around.
"She gets out of her lesson in an hour. We'll drop you and Baekhyun off at your house, and then we'll pick her up from her lesson on the way to the bowling alley." said Minah getting the keys to the dorm.
"Oh, okay." I said nodding.

Minah and Mihyun climbed in the back with Kris Sunbae and Kai Sunbae. There was an empty seat next to Kai Sunbae who was sitting in the row in front of them. He was saving it for Soyun. ^_^

Baekhyun and I sat in the second row close to the door. When he saw me getting into the car, he smiled. Suho Sunbae and Xiumin Sunbae were right, he IS handsome! But when is he never? ^_^
Baekhyun doesn't even have to try!


Baekhyun's POV
She was so gorgeous when I saw her. It was almost like she was an idol already. She looks like a model! Whenever I see her, she's usually in shorts and an oversized tee. I wonder if she's been taking any modeling lessons. I remember taking those lessons when I was a trainee.

______ told the driver her address.

Minah and Mihyun were in the back laughing with Jongin and Kris. I've never seen Minah's face this red before. She just needs to tell Jongin that she likes him! He knows it too! He just wants her to tell him. Kris and Mihyun? I don't even know. She doesn't know any Mandarin, so Kris is using his best Korean to talk to her. Lu Han does his best to help translate for them. Soyun and Yixing? All right, now they'd make a cute couple. Yixing brags about her every night about how fluent Soyun is in Mandarin.

"This is it." _____ said to the driver. The driver pulled up to her house. Her house is very beautiful. I recognized this street. I pass this street whenever I walk home from school. The market is only a block away.

"You two have fun!" Minah and Jongin yelled from the back.
"Thanks Unnie and Kai Sunbae!" _____ yelled back.

As the can drove off, _____ and I walked up to the door to her house. I don't know why I'm getting nervous right now. I really hope her parents like me. _____ squeezed my hand, "Hey, relax. They'll love you." she gave me a confident smile.

_____ went up and knocked on her door. After a few seconds, a lady came out to greet us.
"UMMA!" _____ left my side and ran up to hug her Umma.

"_____, Honey, I'm so happy to see you!" the lady smiled.
"Where's Appa?" asked _____ looking around.
"He's in the kitchen preparing dinner."

The lady came over to me and grabbed my hand, "You must be, Baekhyun?" she smiled.
I smiled and bowed to her, "Byun Baekhyun imnida. It's nice to meet you, Mrs. _____."
She smiled at me, "Please, call me, Umma. It's very nice to meet you, Baekhyun. _____ was right, you are so handsome!" she said running her fingers through my hair.
I smiled in embarassment, "Thank you."
"Umma!" _____ covered her face in embarrassment.

"_____?" called a man's voice. Her Appa came to the door to greet us. He looked at me with a smile, "You must be, Baekhyun! _____ has told us so much about you!"

Uh, how much has she said? ^_^ *Nervously laughs*

I bowed to him, "Byun Baekhyun imnida. Pleased to meet you, Mr. _____."
He pulled me in for a hug, "It's nice to meet you too, Son. And please, call me, Appa."

Mrs. _____ held her hand out in front of her, "Please, come inside, you two. Dinner will be ready soon."
"Thank you." _____ and I both said as we walked in.