My New Family

Here's My Secret, I Think I'm In Love With You

Your POV
"Just sign the contract and we'll have you enrolled as our trainee." said one of the office assistants as they handed me a file folder.
"Honey, this is what you've always wanted." my Umma smiled at me. "You really deserve this. Umma and I will always be here for you whenever you need us." said my Appa.
"Thanks, Appa, Umma." I pulled them in for a hug.

I started going threw all of the paper in the folder. So this is the contract, huh? This is probably one of the biggest contracts I've ever seen in my life. I signed my name at the very end of the contract.

X: _______________________

"Welcome to SM, Ms. _____." the office assistant smiled at me. "If you'll come with me, I will show you around a little bit."
I looked at Umma and Appa and gave them one last hug, "Take care, you two. Stay healthy and well."
"Have fun, Honey. If you ever need to call, we'll always be here to answer your calls." said Appa.

After my parents both left, I followed the office manager towards the stairs. We were greeted by a tall man who looked like he was in his late 30s. "Ah, you must be, Ms. _____." he extended his hand out.
I nodded and smiled, "I am."
"I'm Mr. Kim. I'll be showing you around. If you have any questions while you're training here, you can always come to me."
"Thank you."

The office assistant went back to her office and Mr. Kim and I took the elevator to the fourth floor. "So while you're staying here, you'll have a schedule to go by." he said as he handed me a folder. I looked inside and saw a few pages with times written down. Wow, this is a big schedule! "Since you're mostly talented in singing and dancing, you will mainly focus on those two things. It seems that you are really gifted with singing, so vocal lessons won't be necessary. However, you may want to focus more on dancing."
I began to study my schedule, "So, since you have vocal lessons marked out on here, I'll go to dancing instead?" I asked pointing at the sheet.
"That's right."

When we arrived on the fourth floor, we began walking down a giant corridor. "Here is the dance studio. You're welcomed to come here anytime you'd like. Just be sure that you have your SM ID card with you 24/7. Most trainees aren't aloud, but you're so far ahead of most of them, you're granted access to the studio."
As Mr. Kim opened the door, I saw a few familiar faces.

SNSD. They were practicing their choreography to I Got a Boy. "Hello." they all bowed to us.
I bowed back, "Hello."
Mr. Kim spoke up, "This is _____. She is our new trainee here."
"Nice to meet you all." I said to them.
"Hope we see you again, _____." said Taeyeon.

As they got back to their practice, Mr. Kim led me down another hallway. I took a few glances in Sind of the rooms we passed. There was an acting room, a giant room for models, a piano room, and a recording studio. "So, I'm aloud to come here anytime?" I asked.
"Absolutely. Just be sure that you attend your scheduled classes on time."

After we finished touring the building Mr. Kim drove me to the dorm I'd be staying in. He said that there were going to be three girls living with me. If possible, I would end up debuting with these girls in the future. "Your personal belongings have already been delivered to the dorm. Now, I wanted to go over some of the rules with you. The confidential agreement. You must never release any information to anyone outside the company. It is requested that you deactivate all of your social networking accounts. This includes phone privileges too, unless your parents are willing to pay for your own phone."
I nodded, "Yes. My parents and I had an agreement that they'd pay for my own phone."
"Very well. Well, it was nice meeting you, _____. Here is my card and if you have any questions, you can always contact me, your roommates, or any of your Sunbaes." Mr. Kim handed me his card and dropped me off at the front of the dorm.

Well, looks like this will be my new home from now on. As I walked in, the dorm looked so nice.
"H-Hello?" I called out.
I felt a pair of arms around me, "_____!" I turned around and three girls were behind me. They're so beautiful!
"H-Hello, everyone." I bowed down to them, "_____ imnida."
The first girl came up to me. She was really tall! "Nice to meet you, _____. Shin Minah imnida." she pulled me in for a hug.
The second girl came up to me, "Welcome to the dorm, _____!" she smiled, "Kim Soyun imnida." she bowed. She looks exactly like one of the SNSD members. She was very gorgeous.
The last girl came up and bowed to me, "It's so nice to finally meet you, _____! Park Mihyun imnida. We are all excited to meet you! I hope we can all be put in the same group and debut with each other!"
"Thank you, everyone. Thanks for the warm welcome. I hope to be good friends with all of you."
"Come with us." said Minah. "We'll show you around the dorm. Your stuff is already in your room." the two other girls took my hands and pulled me with them.

After a few hours of getting to know anyone, we all met in the living room. We got to know more about each other,


Minah: Same age as me, but older by a few months. She dances a lot, and she modeled for her audition. Entered the company a few days ago. Knows Korean, fluent in English, Thai, and Japanese. Still trying to improve on Chinese.





Mihyun: One year older than you, sang for her audition, loves to rap, and loves to dance. Entered the company two weeks ago with Sohyun. Knows Korean, fluent in Japanese, and Thai.






Soyun: Was street casted in Incheon, loves to dance, she's the same age as Mihyun, but older by a few months. Entered the company two weeks ago with Mihyun. Knows Korean, fluent in Chinese, and Japanese. Studying French.


"It's getting late. We all have a big schedule tomorrow, don't we?" asked Sohyun.
We all went through our schedule. "I've got vocal lessons real early tomorrow." said Minah.
"I've got acting, and then dancing in the afternoon." said Sohyun.
I looks down at my schedule, "I've got dance lessons early tomorrow. Wait, what's the rehearsal?"
Mihyun looked over my shoulder, "I've got the same schedule tomorrow too. And Mr. Kim notified us last night that us four was to watch one of our Sunbaes' rehearsals. We don't know who, but it's one of them. Who's your favorite Sunbae, _____?"
"Eh, I don't really have a favorite. I love all of my Sunbaes equally." I smiled.
"Yeah, same here." everyone agreed.
I chuckled, "What if you had to pick a favorite Sunbae? Who would you guys pick?"
"I really look up to f(x) Sunbaes." said Mihyun.
"Eh, personally, TVXQ and BoA Sunbae my role models." said Minah.
"I like SHINee and SNSD Sunbaes." said Sohyun.
"Super Junior would probably have to be my Sunbaes. I love their song, y, Free, & Single." I said.

The four of us ate dinner and got ready for bed. Sohyun and I are the cooks in the house. ^_^

Our room was really neat and clean. The dorm was so big, we each had our own bedroom. There was one spare bedroom, so we turned that into just a giant gathering area. We decided to just hang out there before we headed to bed.
"What do you think of the recent band in SM?" asked Mihyun.
"EXO?" asked Sohyun.
"When I went to audition, their teasers played all over the waiting room." I laughed.
"EXO's really good." Minah complimented. "I really like how SM has them together now and not separated into M&K."
" I agree." said Mihyun. "It's so much better when they're all together."
"Minah," Sohyun smirked at Minah nudging her arm, "Who's your favorite of EXO?"
"N-None of them!" yelled in defense. I could see she was blushing.
Mihyun and I just laughed at them. "You like one of our Sunbaes?" I asked sarcastically as my eyes grew wide.
"She likes Kai Sunbae." Mihyun whispered to me.
"KAI!?" I began laughing. "The 'y' Dancing Machine!?"
Everyone started laughing.

"You know for some reason, I always see him as Taemin Sunbae." said Sohyun.
"I can't believe Taemin Sunbae is older than him!" I added.
"I know right!?" added Minah. "But yeah, he's my favorite." she said blushing.
"Hey, there's nothing wrong with having a favorite." I patted her on the back.

We all continue to laugh. It turns out that we all fell asleep on all the bean bags in the room.


Baekhyun's POV
~Dream~
*Baby crying*
Me: She's so beautiful.
Appa: Yeah, she is, Son.

~2 years later~
Appa: Now, Baekhyun, you need to look out after Umma and Seunghyun while I'm away at work. I'll be home by tomorrow evening.
Me: *Sigh* Appa, Umma won't help me take care of Seunghyun at all. She always gives her to me.
Appa: *Sigh* Just be there for your sister. I'll see you tomorrow, Son.
Me: Bye, Appa.

~That evening~
*Baby crying*
Umma: You worthless, ungrateful little brat! I said, quiet!
Me: Umma, what's wrong?
Umma: This ungrateful child here.
Me: Umma, don't say things like that. Seunghyun is just like me. She's my sister.
Umma: She's a mistake! A big mistake! I never wanted a daughter! I've only wanted boys in my house. This child was a total mistake!
Me: UMMA!
Umma: Go to your room, Byun Baekhyun.
Me: Y-Yes, Umma.

~Next morning~
*Comes downstairs to check on Seunghyun*
Umma: Good morning, Honey.
Me: *Ignores Umma*

Why is the house so quiet? Maybe she's still sleeping.

Me: *Looks in crib* *GASP* UMMA!
Umma: What is it, Baek?
Me: Where is Seunghyun? She's not in her crib.
Umma: I don't know. She may have gotten up and-
Me: UMMA! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!? SHE'S NOT HERE! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH HER!?
Umma: Relax, honey. She's in a better place now.
Me: YOU KILLED HER!? UMMA THAT'S MURDER! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO MY SISTER!?
Umma: She was a burden to all of us, Baek. She wasn't needed around here.
Me: *Sobs* Umma... *Sobs* I'll never forgive you!

~End of dream~


"SEUNGHYUN!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.
"YAH! BAEK! BAEK!" I felt arms shaking me. "BAEK! CHILL!"
I slowly opened my eyes and saw Chanyeol, and a few of the other members looking at me.

Jongin went over to turn on the light, "You okay?"
My heart is beating really fast fight now. "I-I don't know." I kept panting.
"What's going on?" Kris and the rest of the members came in the room.
"Baek and his nightmares again." said Jongdae.
"Is it the same one?" asked Kyungsoo.
I only nodded.
"Baek, you really need to tell us about these nightmares. Maybe we could help you." said Minseok.
"J-Just-Let's all go back to sleep. It's nothing-"
"Hyung, you've had these nightmares ever since we've debuted. Something's really up." said Tao folding his arms.

I've had these nightmares ever since she disappeared. I thought.

"We've got rehearsal tomorrow. Let's all just get some sleep." I said as I tried getting everyone to go back to their rooms.


No ones POV
"Hyung, what do you think is going on with Baekhyun?" Sehun asked Kyungsoo.
"Don't know. He's gotta tell us eventually. Ever since we were trainees, he's been like this almost every night."
"Do you think it has something to do with his family? Or an old girlfriend?" asked Lu Han.
"Don't think anyone knows. Let's just hope the nightmares go away."