No Records

Here's My Secret, I Think I'm In Love With You

Baekhyun's POV
*Knocking*
"Yah! Hyung, _____ sent you a message." yelled Chanyeol outside my bathroom.

I was taking a nice warm shower. I beat Sehun and Yixing to the shower this morning. Sehun takes such long showers and Yixing takes all the hot water!

"What did she say?" I yelled to Chanyeol.
"She said that her and her friends were on their way."
"Okay." I said scrubbing the shampoo out of my hair.


Your POV
*Phone vibrates*
"Hello, _____! ^^ This is Chanyeol. Hyung is in the shower now. We'll see you guys soon. - Baekhyun"

As we got to the dorm, we headed upstairs to the second floor. As we knocked at the door, D.O. came and answered it. "Hi guys, come on in."
"Thanks, D.O. Sunbae." we all thanked him as we walked in.

"Hey, guys!" all of the members waved at us.

Baekhyun came over and held my hand. A few of the members started laughing at us. His hair was still wet. It was cute. ^_^

"You know," Kris said as he came towards us, "Since we all know each other well now, you don't have to talk formally to us. Just use our real names." he said as he took a small glance at Mihyun. ^_^
"So, what would you guys like to do today?" asked Xiumin.

Baekhyun started pulling me towards the door, "Well, we're gonna be heading out now. I'll-" he was cut off by Sehun.
"Please just stay for one game, Hyung?"
"OH! Can we play Ultimate Hide-and-seek again?" asked Chanyeol jumping up and down.
"Aw, we already played that." pouted Sehun.
"How about Twenty Questions?" Chen suggested.

*Sigh* I guess one game won't kill is. We all sat in a circle around the living room. And of course my Unnies went to go sit by their crush. ^_^
I sat down with Baekhyun on my right side, and Lu Han took a seat on my left. At the corner of my eye, I could tell Baekhyun looked really uncomfortable with Lu Han next to me.

"Let's let Soyun start." said Chen.
She smiled, "All right, so, I can just ask anyone, anything?"
Everyone nodded. She began looking around the room and just chose someone random, "Um, Kris? Is it true that you always give in when someone does aegyo?"
Kris sighed, "I do. I'm just too nice of a person to say no."

Next to Soyun was Lay. "Baekhyun, question, are you and _____ official?"
Baekhyun and I both looked down at our hands in embarrassment. He shyly spoke up, "Yes. We are." He put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him, away from Lu Han. I could tell that he was just doing this to show Lu Han that I was already taken.

Everyone around the room looked happy for us. "What will your fans say?" asked Kai.
Baekhyun shrugged his shoulders, "They aren't true fans then."
Chanyeol spoke up, "Aren't you guys supposed to be on your date right now?"

Suho gave Baekhyun a worried look, "Are you sure that's a good idea, Baekhyun?"
Baekhyun nodded, "Of course."
"Do you really want people knowing about you two this soon?" asked Xiumin.


Baekhyun's POV
After the EXO members started asking me all questions, it got me thinking. Maybe we're not ready to go public yet. We should just take things slow.

I sighed, "You know, _____, we can go out later this evening when the streets aren't as busy."
She gave me a weak smile, "If that's what you really wanna do." she then went up to my war and whispered, "Do you think the orphanage will be opened?"
I nodded and whispered back to her, "I'm pretty positive."

She looked up at all of the members, "I guess we'll go out later this afternoon."
"What do you guys plan on doing for your date?" asked the nosy Maknae.
Before I could answer, _____ spoke up, "What normal couples usually do. I mean, we'll just go walking in the park and just enjoy the city lights. Cheesy, I know." she chuckled.

~Hours later~
_____ and I just hung out in the dorm with everyone else. Her friends seemed to open up a lot to everyone. We all played on our gaming stations, watched a movie, played Truth Or Dare?, and just hung out like a giant family.

It's kinda obvious that Minah has a crush on Jongin. During a dance game, she would always show off for him. Yixing was out on the terrace showing Soyun the choreography to Spectrum. Tao, Kris, Minseok, Sehun, and Chanyeol were sitting on the floor rapping to random songs. The rest of the members were in someone's room playing on their gaming system. _____ and I were sitting on the sofa just watching everyone have a good time.

After the going to the orphanage, I wanted to take _____ out to eat. Either we'll find out that Seunghyun is still in the orphanage which I highly doubt, or she has been adopted into a wonderful family. I want to celebrate Seunghyun for Seunghyun.

I looked over at _____ who was playing with her hair, "Ready to head out?"
She nodded.
I walked over to Joonmyun and told him that we were heading out.

As we left the dorm, we were walking hand in hand. And just as I predicted, the streets weren't busy at all. _____ took out her phone and located the nearest orphanage to us.
She pointed down at her phone, "______________________. So, it's just a few blocks away from the market."

While we were walking, we started quizzing each other on songs. One would have to sing, while the other one has to guess what it is. Each round would always win in a tie!

As we approached the entrance to the orphanage, I took a deep breath. I was really excited to finding Seunghyun. After all of these years. I was always too heartbroken to ever come to the orphanage. It felt like my heart was going to come out of my chest. I really wanted to know what Seunghyun looked like now.

When we walked in, the first thing we saw was a lady at the front desk. _____ noticed that I looked too nervous to say anything, so she handles the talking. "Exuse me, Mam'? We were wondering if a child named, Byun Seunghyun is here."
The lady kindly smiled at us and stood up, "I will go see. Please remain here for the time being."

_____ and I took a seat in front of a television. I could hear screaming coming from upstairs. These poor children need good families. It broke my heart just hearing them crying and screaming.

_____ rested her head on my shoulder and had my hand in hers. "How are you feeling?" she looked up at me.
I gave her a weak smile, "A little nervous, but excited at the same time."
She smiled, "Whatever happens, I'll be right next to you."
I lifted her chin with my finger and kissed her forehead, "Thank you, ____."

~Minutes later~
I was getting really nervous. It's been a while and the lady hasn't come back yet. Maybe she's getting Seunghyun? Maybe-

"Miss?" a voice called behind us.
_____ and I stood up and walked towards the lady.
The lady looked up at _____, "I'm terribly sorry, but there is no one here with the name, Byun Seunghyun."