I Think I'm In Love With You/The Gift

Here's My Secret, I Think I'm In Love With You

Your POV
"Seunghyun, you're gonna have to try again. You need to make sure you're staying on key." Chanyeol said as he ran over and paused the music.
I was exhausted. I had sweat running down all over me. Yeah I know, I'm out of shape. -_-

I panted and stood in the dancing position again, "Okay, turn on the music. I will get this."
Chanyeol nodded and went to go turn on the music.

History (EXO)

"See! That was so much better." Chanyeol said clapping.
I gave him a thumbs up while panting. I was sweating up a storm!

"You wanna try a slow song?" I asked him.
"Eh," he hesitated, "I'm not really the slow-dancer. That's Jongin."
"Do you know any slow songs?"
"I know a lot of songs, but you can't really dance to them."
"All right. We can just go to the practice room." I grabbed his hand and ran towards the practice room.

When we got inside, I walked over to the piano while Chanyeol went to get the guitar and began to play.

My Lady (EXO)

As he was playing, I quickly searched the lyrics on my phone and sang to the song.

"That was really good. I never knew you could play like that, Chanyeol." I said as he ended the song.
He gave me a shy smile, "There's a lot of things you don't know about me."
I looked down and blushed, "You sang really good in all the albums. I never knew you could sing that well."
"I took a lot of vocal lessons when I was a trainee. I also had help from your brother, Kris, Kyungsoo, Joonmyun, and Jongdae."
"That's amazing." I smiled.

He put the guitar away and came over and sat on the bench next to me. He started playing the piano too.

Wow, Chanyeol is so musically talented! ^_^

Baby (EXO)

For this song, Chanyeol and I did sort of a duet. His deep voice is so beautiful in this song.

As he ended the song, he turned towards me and slowly leaned in towards me.

Our lips met.


My face was really red right now. Chanyeol slowly pulled away and laughed in embarrassment. "I'm sorry. I've been waiting to do that."
I nervously looked up at him. He rested his forehead on mine.
"No. I liked it. I liked it a lot." I shyly smiled.
"Ever since I've met you, I've developed a giant crush on you. Since we've been friends for a while, I wanted to share one of my secrets with you. Here's my secret, I think I'm in love with you. I'm in love with you, Byun Seunghyun. You're an amazing girl. Whenever I see you smile, it makes my heart beat super fast. Whenever I hear you sing, it makes me feel like I'm in heaven. Whenever I-"
"You talk way too much, Park Chanyeol." I cut him off by placing my lips on his.
He slowly pulled away and wrapped an arm around me pulling me closer. "Would you be my girlfriend?"
I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder, "I will-Wait," I paused, "You should probably check with Baekhyun first. I know how much Oppas can be overprotective. You should check with him to make sure-"
"You talk way too much too, Byun Seunghyun. Just like your brother." he cut me off with his lips. I felt him smiling on my lips.
The both of us just sat their laughing.

"Your brother and I have already talked about it." Chanyeol lifted my chin with his finger. "You have nothing to worry about. He approves of it." he said placing a kiss on my nose.
A big smile formed on my face, "Really?"
He nodded, "Yeah. You're lucky to have a great brother like him, Seunghyun."

Chanyeol and I continued talking with each other. The more I learned about him, he's an amazing guy.
"So, how long have you been in love with me? I mean, if you don't mind me asking." I nervously asked him.
"No, I don't mind at all. And I fell in love with you whenever you and your friends performed for us. After hearing you sing like that, I knew there was something special about you. Aside from your singing, I wanted to know more about you. After your performance, I wanted to compliment you, but Baekhyun got to you first. For every time I tried getting close to you, Baekhyun would always beat me. Remember the Ultimate Hide-and-Seek game you played at our dorm? When you hid outside with Kris and I, and you sneezed, it worked to my advantage. I pulled you in for a hug, because I was trying to hint to you that I liked you. After Baekhyun came to me one evening, he told me you two were together. It tore me apart inside. But as his best friend, I wanted to show my support. I told him that I liked you, but I only saw you as a good friend. I just decided to love you in silence instead. Later after Baekhyun told me that you guys ended things, I felt a little sad because you two looked really happy together. Then, that's when he told me about you and him being half-siblings. He knew all along that I still had feelings for you. He told me a while ago that I was a great guy for you and that he trusts me."

I wrapped my arms around Chanyeol, "Thank you, Chanyeol."
"I promise to always love you. No matter what obstacles we'll face, I'll always be your Happy Virus, and we'll face them together."

"How about we go get something to eat. Your brother is waiting for us." Chanyeol kissed my forehead and smiled.
"Sounds good." I said following him out.


Baekhyun's POV
I looked at my phone. Hmm, they should be here right now. Are they still practicing? I wonder if Chanyeol has-

They just walked in the door. Whenever they game in together, something made me smile like an idiot. Their hands were locked with each other. Chanyeol finally confessed to her. ^_^

They saw me and came over and sat down next in the seats across from me. "Looks like Chanyeol finally confessed." I looked at Seunghyun who was blushing red.
"I did." Chanyeol looked at her and pecked her on the lips.
I scoffed, "All right, all right. We're at the dinner table." I noticed their hands were still locked with each other underneath the table. I cleared my throat, "Chanyeol, my sister?"
He blushed, "Oh, right. Sorry, Hyung." they separated their hands and rested them on the table.

I reached down my hoodie pocket, "Seunghyun, before I forget, this is for you." I handed her a small black box.

Before I came to the restaurant, I went to the jewelry store and had some pendants personally customized. I gave her the one that said, "Little Sister", and I wore one that said, "Big Brother".

"Baekhyun." her eyes widen as she opened up the box. She walked over to me and gave me a hug, "Thank you so much for the gift. I love it. I'll always wear it."
"Anytime. I'm glad you like it." I smiled.

When our pizza came, we all had small conversations. "So," I began, "How was dance lessons?"
Before Seunghyun could answer, Chanyeol spoke up, "It took her a while to finally get the dance down. She's as lazy as you, Hyung."
"Yah! I'm not lazy! I just don't care for dancing as much." she said rubbing her arm.
"Well you know, you'll be dancing a lot when you debut. There'll be more dancing than singing." said Chanyeol.
"Oh, I can't wait." she said sarcastically.