Emotional tactics

One Of Us (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        “LET ME GO!!! I JUST WANT TO EAT!!!” Aera screamed as they all dragged her into the house. Chen had to drive her car while Chanyeol and Kai pinned her down in the back seat.

          “Kris hyung!” Baekhyun called out. He was slightly afraid of Aera. He quickly ran to Luhan and hid behind him. Kris appeared at the top of the stairs with an eye brow raised.

          “Let me go!!!” she squirmed in Chanyeol and Kai’s grips.

          “Let her go.” Kris sighed and went into the kitchen. He came back out with a raw slab of meat. Strangely enough, Aera found it appetizing and wanted to eat it. All the guys looked at her in disgust, even they had not hit this kind of rock bottom.

          “I want it, I want it, I want it!” she ran to him and reached for it but he held it up high above his head. She snarled and jumped to try and get it.

          “Sit.” He told her.

          “What am I? A dog?”

          “Partially.”

          “Give me!” she whined.

          “If you don’t control your hunger you are going to get out of control. I thought you’d be able to get through this smoothly but I guess your restraint can only go so far.”

          “Aera.” Chen stepped up but she looked back and growled at him with bloody red eyes.

          “Luhan, get the leash.” Kris told him. He tossed the meat to Kai and grabbed Aera before she could run after it. Luhan came back with an iron collar connected to a chain leash. She gulped and struggled into his grip but his strength was greater than hers by a lot.

          “No!” she screamed. Chen had to look away as Luhan put her in the leash. She kept lashing out and screaming but Kris had to keep a tight grip on the chain.

          “Text her brother and tell him that you two are working on a project. Then later tonight tell her she fell asleep here despite his protests. Then at school tomorrow, tell him she didn’t feel good so you sent her home before school.”

          Kris was used to this. Covering up their tracks so they wouldn’t be caught. He didn’t know how long Aera would be like this but he needed to handle the situation as soon as possible. So he led her to a back room that had dull grey cement walls made for these kinds of situations.

          “Will she be ok?” Baekhyun asked in a small voice.

          “I hope so.” Luhan sighed.

Chen walked up the stairs to his room silently and closed the door behind him. He put his arm on the door and leaned his forehead on his forearm. This was all too much for him to handle. He didn’t know what to do because this person was not Aera, it wasn’t this sweet and kind person. He couldn’t smile at her and make her feel ok, she wouldn’t even look at him.

         

“Chen. Chen. Chen.” Her voice echoed through the warehouse.

          “Oh my God Chen, go handle your woman!” Chanyeol shouted from his bedroom.

          Chen awoke from his sleep and heard Aera whimpering his name. Her voice was soft again and not a deep growl. He sat up and rubbed his eyes and made sure he wasn’t dreaming. Kris came in his room and stood there with sleepy eyes and bed hair.

          “She’s calmer now, and she wants to see you.” He informed him. “Be careful, she still might be unstable.”

          “Alright.” Chen sighed and went downstairs. He entered the back room and looked around in the dark until he switched on a light. There she was, cowered in the corner, hair a mess, face filthy, and her uniform was even ripped in some placed. He approached her cautiously and froze when her tired eyes met his.

          “Chen.” She croaked.

          “Are you ok?”

          “I’m hungry.”

          “You can’t have anything if you’re going to be out of control.”

          “Erg.” She grumbled.

          “If you think you could trick me into getting you food then you’re wrong.”

          “You said you’d be here for me.”

          “I am, and I’m doing this for your own good.” He said that and she just stared at him for a while. “I’ll get you some new clothes and water.”

          “I don’t want any of those.”

          “You don’t want it but you need it.” He ignored her and got the things. He put a glass of water in front of her and tossed her a t-shirt and sweatpants.

          “Thanks, I guess.” She mumbled and drank the water. She lifted her head up and chugged it all at once.

          “You said you didn’t need water.” He smirked.

          “I need meat more.” She retorted.

          “No you don’t. Go to sleep.” He didn’t want to go but she was going to do nothing but pester him. “Good night Aera.” He mumbled before leaving the room.

 

          The next morning the boys were quiet as they got ready for school. They were almost too scared to cook breakfast but Kris went ahea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter