Loyalty

One Of Us (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          Chen ran out of the school after following Aera’s scent and found himself outside of the school gates. He looked around for her, hoping she wasn’t long gone. To his luck she was standing on the sidewalk, except she was talking to someone leaning against his black Ferrari.

          “Having a bad day?” Suho asked. Aera froze and her heels to look at him leaning against his sleek car.

          “What are you doing here?”

          “I thought you’d have a hard time in school and want to leave early, so I’m here to take you out.”

          “I don’t want to go anywhere with you.” She turned to walk away.

          “Aera.” He called to her and she froze in her spot. Why was it that every time he called to her she would freeze? “Come here.” He spoke gently. Whatever had possessed her body was obeying every word he said and she found herself standing in front of Suho once again.

          “What?” she asked. He simply just chuckled and reached out to reveal her collar bones. “Ah, now that’s a real bite.” He pushed himself off of his car and stepped toward her. “Would you like another one?”

          “No thanks.” She rejected.

          “Oh, you’ll be getting another one soon whether you like it or not.” He leaned in close to her ear and she tensed. “Maybe even a little more.”

          Chen watched the two get closer by the minute and clenched his fists in anger. She was supposed to be his, whether it sounded possessive or not. Aera was claimed by him even if he didn’t say anything. He was attached to her and she was becoming attracted to him as well, and everyone knew it. The fact that of all people, it had to be Suho taking advantage of her.

          “S-suho.” She mentally cursed herself for stuttering, it only let him know that whatever he did was working.

          “I like it when you say my name.” he inched his face toward hers and stared into her eyes. “Get in the car.”

          Chen watched with a burning hate, using all of his strength not to attack the older wolf. He knew he would lose within seconds to Suho. Inside he trusted Aera because he knew she didn’t like him. In fact, she feared him. All that trust disappeared though, as soon as she willingly sat in his passenger seat and he drove off with her.

          “Damn it.” Chen cursed and pulled out his phone to call Kris.

          “Hello?”

          “Kris, we have a problem.”

          “What happened?” his voice was serious.

          “It’s Suho.”

 

          Aera sat awkwardly in his car which was really cold because he had the air conditioner blasting. She was regretting listening to him but she couldn’t help it. Whatever he told her to do she always seemed to do it. The whole time Suho said nothing and amused himself with her tense behavior. He could feel her anxiety and smiled.

          “Are you cold?” he asked. She just looked at him and nodded. “I can’t hear you.”

          “Yes sir.”

          ‘Yes sir!? Who the hell is he my father?’

          Suho smirked and turned off the air. “We’ll stop at my house so you can change your clothes. People will be suspicious of a guy going out with a girl in a high school uniform.” He winked at her and pressed his foot on the gas.

          “Take me home.”

          “But I want to hang out with you babe.”

          “I’m not your babe.”

          “Oh so feisty.”

          “Suho take me home.” She said sternly.

          “You are going to spend the day with me, got it?” he told her. She opened to protest but immediately shut it. “Good girl.” She sunk into her seat and gave up. “You probably want to ask me many questions.”

          “That I do.” She stated dully.

          “I will answer three questions.”

          “Just three?”

          “You don’t have to ask them all now, take time to think of a good question that will give you satisfying answers.”

          “Well, I have one right now.” She looked at him. “What’s your problem with Kris and the others?”

          “Problem? I don’t think we have a problem.”

          “Suho.” She groaned in irritation.

          “Try rephrasing the question.”

          “Uh, how do you know Kris and the others?”

          “Kris and I were once friends. We used to run his whole little pack together.”

          “What happened?”

          “Are you sure you want to ask your second question so soon?” he looked over to see her looking at him with utter seriousness. “Kris didn’t like the way I ran things, so he took the boys and left.”

          “You’re not very specific.” She crossed her arms and puffed air into her cheeks.

          “Aaw, so cute.” He pinched her cheek and she smacked his hand away. “How about every time we see each other you get three questions?”

          “How is that helpful?”

          “I plan on seeing you a lot more now.”

          His words made a blush flush across her cheeks and she couldn’t believe he was flustering her. Now that she had used up two of her questions she had to choose her last one carefully. Out of the millions of questions she had which would she choose to ask first?

          “We’re here.” He interrupted her thoughts and stepped out of the car. She looked out to see a huge house. “Come on.” He opened her door and led her in.

          “Hyung! You’re back!” someone shouted as soon as they walked back. A boy jumped from nowhere, making Aera jump. “Oh, who is this?”

          “Zelo, this is Aera.”

          “She is pretty.” The tall, ramen haired boy looked at her. “She’s one of us.” Aera was about to ask what he meant and then assumed he was a wolf too. “Hyungs! Look! Suho hyung brought home a pretty girl wolf!”

          Out of nowhere five other boys with blonde hair. She felt intimidated and hid slowly behind Suho where the door was. He turned with a smile and pulled her forward. All eyes were on her and she felt so shy. It was as if none of them had seen a girl wolf.

          “Boys, this is Aera, my pretty accident.” He introduced her.

          “She’s cute.” One eyed her hungrily.

          “Hands off Channie.” Suho pulled her back to him protectively.

          “Ah, I see you claimed her already.” A female voice echoed. They all looked up the stairs to see a beautiful girl.

          “Krystal, meet Aera.”

          Aera wanted to ask who all these people were but didn’t want to risk wasting her last question. She just stood there as the girl walked up to her. She had similar features

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter