Happy Virus

One Of Us (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          “Kris, Kris, Kris! I ran four miles today in five minutes? Can you run that fast? I’m the fastest in my school but no one knows why. Do you know why? Because I’m a wolf. Aaawwwuuuu!” she howled and jumped around the couch. Kris sat in his seat and rubbed his temple.

          “And she’s been like this all day?” he asked in an irritated groan.

          “Yeah. The fact that she’s been eating pounds and pounds of candy doesn’t help.” Kai sat on the couch between Chen and Chanyeol.

          “It’s all she ate for lunch.” Baekhyun added.

          “Luhaaaan!” Aera sang. “You’re Chinese.” She spoke in mandarin.

          “I am, are you Chinese?” he asked as if he were talking to a child.

          “I am!” she nodded. This was the first time any of them had seen her use aegyo unintentionally.

          “Aigoo, Aera, come sit down.” Chen had been watching her all day and found amusement in it. It was better than seeing her cry which he did not like seeing.

          “I don’t want to.” She skipped over to Chanyeol who was a ball of negativity. “Come run with me!” she took his hands and used her strength to pull him up from the couch. She took his hand and pulled him upstairs.

          “Let me go, I don’t want to play!” he shouted.

          “Oh my goodness!” she ran from the upstairs hallway and looked down in the living room. “Let’s play hide and seek!”

          “Are we kids?” Kai asked.

          “I want to play!” Baekhyun stood up and cheered.

          “I’ll play.” Chen was only playing because Aera was playing.

          “Kris!” she jumped down and kneeled in front of his seat. “Play with us!” she pouted at him.

          “Fine.” He gave in. “Who wants to be it?” he stood up.

          “Not me.” Aera shook her face. “Chen should be it.”

          “Me?”

          “That’s a wonderful idea.” Kai played along to tease his hyung.

          Before he could protest, Aera grabbed his arm and pulled him to one corner of the house.

          “You stand here, close your eyes, and count to thirty.” She told him.

          “If you hide really good I’ll get you candy.” He tempted.

          “I will.” She smirked and ran off. Chen turned around and began to count and everyone dispersed. By the time he got to thirty everyone had disappeared and the whole warehouse was silent.

          “I’m coming!” he called out and began to look everywhere. “If I were Kai… where would I hide?” he asked himself as he walked into the kitchen. He down and smirked at the cabinet under the sink. “Oh Kaaaiii.” He sang and opened the cabinet. Somehow that grown boy managed to fit himself in this small compartment.

          “God damn it!” he cursed.

          “Go sit in the living room.” He told him and yanked him from the cabinet. Kai sighed and plopped onto the couch.

          “Ouch.” Someone yelped. Chen laughed and knelt on the ground to see what it was.

          “Hyung, I found you.” He teased Luhan, who was being smooshed under the couch.

          “Kai get your fat off of me.” He grunted.

          Chen ignored the two and went upstairs to search for his targets. He had four more people to look for but he only had one target on his mind. He looked in the hall and headed into the bathroom. He listened carefully and heard the faucet dripping water. He ripped open the shower curtain but saw no one in there. He turned around and came face to face with Baekhyun who jumped back and squealed.

          “Ah!” they both exclaimed.

          “God damn it Baekhyun aren’t you supposed to be hiding?”

          “I was but you scared me.” He whined and ran downstairs.

          “Do you know where any of the others are!?” he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter