Crying Mess

One Of Us (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tao: AERA, D-DAY 3! HELP ME!!!

Sehun: OMG WAE!?!?!

Xiumin: T_T What happens today???

Tao: Emotional

Soomi: I’ve got my candy, idol magazines, and tampons. It’s go time -_-

 

          “Aera… Let’s go to school…” Tao spoke to her softly and led her to the car. She looked up at his with a quivering lip and glistening eyes.

          “School? Where my friends are?”

          “Yeah.”

          “What if they don’t want to see me?”

          “Oh they do! Soomi said she missed you a lot.”

          “I miss her too.” Aera sobbed.

          “Let me drive you to school.” He worried about her getting behind the wheel in this state.

          “Oh you’re so kind Didi.” She got into the passenger seat and wiped her eyes. “Oh no my make up.”

Tao to Soomi: Bring your make up too.

         

          “Soomi!” Aera gasped and ran into her friends arms.

          “Hey Ae. How was your morning?”

          “I missed you.”

          “Oh, I missed you too.” She rubbed her back and gave Tao a stressed look.

          “Where’s Xiumin? Is he ok?” Aera widened her eyes and panicked.

          “He’s fine, he’s on his way. Do you want a chocolate bar?”

          “You have chocolate? Oh you’re so kind.” She hugged Soomi again and snuggled her face in her neck.

          “I’m going to class, bye Jiejie.” Tao said.

          “You’re leaving!?” she whined and hugged him tightly.

          “I’ll see you at lunch.” He said with not breath.

          “You promise?” she stepped back and pouted.

          “Promise.” He held out his pinky to her. She took it and smiled with a nod.

          “AERA I’M HERE!!!” Xiumin came running through the gates desperately.

          “Xiumin!” she beamed and wrapped her arms around his waist. He was taken aback but smiled happily.

          “You ok?” he asked in a soft voice. The way he smiled at her made her heart flutter and she nodded. “Let’s get to class.” He connected arms with her and Soomi took her other arm.

          “Where’s Chen?” she looked around and didn’t see him.

          “Chen? Why are you looking for Chen?” Xiumin wondered.

          “I have to give him back this.” She pulled his shirt from her bag. She looked at it for a while and then inhaled its’ scent. “He let me wear it when I got sick at his house.”

          “You’ve been to his house?”

          “They have to do their project together.” Soomi explained. “Sit here and eat this, ok?” she sat Aera at her desk and gave her a chocolate bar.

          “You’re leaving me?”

          “I’ll be right over there, and you can text me. Ok?”

          “Ok. Bye Soomi. Bye Xiumin.” She waved pitifully.

          “Ah, I hate Mondays.” Chanyeol grumbled as the four boys entered the classroom.

          “You hate a lot of things.” Baekhyun pointed out.

          “Good morning Aera.” Kai smiled and waved. She looked up while nibbling her chocolate with a surprised eyes.

          “Oh, did I scare her?” he asked himself. Chen walked up to her desk and looked at her in concern.

          “Aera, you ok?”

          “Chen?” she looked up at him and smiled. “I thought you wouldn’t come!”

          “It’s school, I have to come.” He chuckled.

          Her face turned sad out of no where. “You didn’t come to see me?” she asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter