Promise me

One Of Us (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          “Aera.” Kris called. She turned to see all six boys standing, one of them was raging with anger.

          “Ah, Kris.” Suho smiled and put an arm around Aera’s waist. Chen scowled at that.

          “Let her go.” Luhan growled.

          “Why? It’s not like I’d hurt her. We had a fun day, didn’t we Aera?” he brushed his finger down her cheek. She blushed and nodded slightly. Everyone’s eyes widened at her actions towards Suho’s touch.

          “Aera, come here.” Baekhyun called.

          “Stay here.” Suho said firmly, and her feet stood in her place.

          “Suho, let her go.” Kris said.

          “Ah, that’s right. She’s a part of your little pack now.” She sighed. He turned so he and Aera were face to face with both his hands on her shoulders. Their eyes were locked as if they were talking and Chen didn’t like it. None of them did.

          “Suho.” She whispered.

          “Go to your pack. Be a good girl.” He smiled and put his lips on her forehead.

          “Chen.” Kai held back his friend.

          “Remember not to tell anyone what I told you today, ok?” he whispered lowly into her ear. She nodded and watched him walk off.

          “Aera.” Kris snapped her out of her trance as she watched her creator walk away.

          “Y-yes?”

          “Did he hurt you?”

          “No.” she shook her head as the leader approached her. “Why do I have to listen to him?” she was extremely confused.

          “Because he created you. You don’t have a choice.”

          “I didn’t want to do anything he said.” She croaked, tears threatening to fall out of her eyes.

          “What did he tell you to do?”

          “I-I can’t say.”

          “Was it that bad?” Luhan put a hand on her arm and looked at her softly.

          “He told me not to tell anyone.” She told them.

          “Aera.” Chanyeol walked up. “About that bite this morning.”

          “Oh…” she looked down and revealed the bite mark from under Suho’s leather jacket.

          “Did he do that?” Luhan asked. She nodded. “When did he do that?”

          “Last night.”

          “He went into your house?” Kris asked. She nodded again, looking at the ground in shame.

          “I’m sorry.” She sobbed quietly. Kris looked down at her with a sad expression and did something everyone never thought Kris would do. He put an arm around her and pulled her into a warm and comforting hug. Only one a brother could give.

          “You did nothing wrong. You’re just a victim.” He whispered to her. Everyone softened at the leader and the crying girl. “We’re going to protect you now, ok?” she nodded against his chest. “Chen.” He called.

          Chen, who had been standing in the back, cooling off form Suho’s intimacy with Aera stepped up. His heart broke at the sight of Aera crying. Kris stepped back from her and pushed her to Chen. She still looked at the ground but she wrapped her arms around his waist. Only Chen could give her the comfort she needed. Only he could say things to make her understand and feel better. Everyone knew that.

          “I’m sorry.” She said again. Chen put his arm on her back and one on her head to smooth out her hair. She loved when people played with her hair.

          “Aera you did nothing wrong. This is all Suho’s fault.” He cooed to her.

          “Let’s take her to our house. She’ll have to call Tao after. The boy was freaking out all day once Soomi and Xiumin told him what happened.” Baekhyun said.

          “Oh no, Tao.” She had forgotten about her brother.

          “He’s ok, let’s get you to the house first.” Chen said.

          “Carry me?” she asked cutely. He chuckled and swept her in his arms bridal style. He slightly tickled her sides, causing her to giggle.

          The guys watched as they walked off.

          “They need to hurry up and get together.” Kai shook his head.

          “If they would then maybe Aera wouldn’t have to be so bound to Suho.” Chanyeol grumbled.

          “That just might work, but we can’t force them.” Kris told them.

 

          Chen put Aera on his bed and searched through her closet. She put her knees to her chest and thought about her day. Why was she listening to Suho and letting him do those things to her? Did she like it? No… or at least she thought she didn’t. She hated the mind games he was playing because she was losing.

          “Wear this.” He tossed her a shirt and shorts at her. She caught it and looked at it in confusion. “Shower, you smell like Suho. I like it better when you smell like me.” He retorted. A blush rushed to her cheeks and she just nodded and went to the bathroom.

          When she was done showering and in Chen’s clothes she went back to his room. He was sitting on his bed and listening to music. It was totally normal but she stopped when she saw him in a tank top and basketball shorts. He looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter