Settle In

One Of Us (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          Tao had yelled on the phone about how Aera hadn’t answered her phone all day (because Suho put it on silent) and how she just ditched school. He wanted to know what was going on and she couldn’t tell him what. She just said there was too much stress over something so little and that she had to get out. Putting on the jeans Krystal had given her she grabbed the Suho’s clothes and her stuff and decided to leave.

          “Are you walking home?” Luhan asked.

          “No, I am going to get my car in front of the school. I left it there. It’s not that far. See you guys.” She waved but someone stopped her.

          “After getting kidnapped you want to go out alone?” Chen said sternly.

          “I’ll be fine.” She lied.

          “I’m walking you, let’s go. I’ll be back!” he shouted before pulling her out the door. “So girlfriend, how is it?” he said while throwing his arm around her neck.

          “What?” she asked with an eyebrow raised.

          “Being with me, of course.”

          “I don’t know… Still hasn’t settled in.” she admitted.

          In seconds he spun her around so she was facing him and grabbed her chin firmly. He pressed his lips to hers and then pulled back. She was surprised.

          “What about now?” he smirked. He pecked her lips over and over. “Now?- Now?- Now?”

          Aera let out a chuckle and pushed him back with her hand on his chest. “As much as I would love to do this, I have to go home before Tao kills me.”

          “Alright. I’ll be over later tonight to make sure Suho doesn’t visit.”

          “You were serious about that?”

          “Of course I was, I can’t have him touching you. Now that you’re my girlfriend I have more of a reason.”

          “You are going to be one of those possessive boyfriends aren’t you?” she asked as they approached her car in front of the empty school.

          “You know it.” He admitted proudly. “Text me when you get home.”

          “I will.” She sighed with a happy smile on her lips. He put both arms on the car so she was trapped between them.

          “I’ll miss you.” He whispered to her in a husky voice.

          “Even if you’re going to see me in a few hours?”

          “I always miss you.” He said as if stating the obvious and pecked her lips. “Will you miss me?”

          “Of course.” She put her arms around his neck.

          “Good… Has it set in yet?”

          She laughed and rolled her eyes before giving him a quick kiss. “Go home silly wolf boy.” She opened the door and stepped in. Chen watched as she drove off and felt his heart lighten.

          ‘She’s finally mine.’

(I can hear my readers now: *No it took you long enough. Over twenty chapters too long xD Love you guys!)

 

          Aera tried to enter the house quietly as not to awake Tao but it was only eight o’clock so that was unlikely. She could only hope to sneak up to her room and hide. Sadly once she closed the door her brother stepped into the room and stared her down. She cringed but kept her cool and crossed her arms.

          “You.” He spoke mandarin. He must have been pissed.

          “Yes?”

          “Soomi tells me about a bite? Who did it? Was it that Chen guy? Did you ditch school with him because he and his friends were gone as well.”

          “Bite? What bite?” she tugged her collar down a little. The mark was gone by then since it wasn’t that bad. “She pointed out the red mark I got from hitting the edge of my locker. Both you and her accused the same thing. And so what if it was Chen? I like him and last time I checked I was your older sister, so stop trying to control me.”

          “Ah, you two still bicker.” A new voice said. The two looked to see someone come out of the living room behind Tao.

          “By the way, Lay’s here.” He grumbled. Lay was their cousin who lived in China and visited sometimes.

          “Hey Lay.” She greeted but still glared at Tao.

          “Stop fighting. Aera’s argument is valid, let’s all just sit down and relax.” He pushed them onto the couch.

          “Whose clothes are you wearing?” Tao asked.

          “This is Chen’s shirt.” She told him.

          “You were with him?”

          “He found me wandering in the park and took me to his place. Today didn’t start off the best if you didn’t notice.”

          ‘And you have no idea.’ She added inwardly.

          “How is school?” Lay changed the subject.

          “Fine.” They both answered plainly.

          “So this Chen, is he your boyfriend?” La

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter