Alpha Complex

One Of Us (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

    Chen was sleeping peacefully. He had a little bit more time before he had to get ready for school, although he would be getting an extraordinary awakening. At first he thought there was an itch on his neck, and he tried to ignore it, but the feeling was still there and moving.

    “Urgh.” he was about to go up and scratch his neck but he was unable to move his hands.

    “Good morning there.” a soft voice purred in his ear.

    Chen looked down, not expecting such a sultry voice to come from his girlfriend. Then he remembered that he hadn’t slept over at her place, he was in his own room. How did she get into his bedroom so early in the morning? As for the itching, turns out she was laying on top of him and kissing his neck as he slept.

    “Aera?” he groaned.

    “Sshh.” she slid her finger down his lips. “Just let me give you the best wake up call of your life.” Her lips nipped at his sharp jawline and down his neck and collarbone. While that was going on her hand was sliding up his shirt and across the waist of his basketball shorts.

    “Ae-Aera.” he stuttered. He wasn’t going to lie, what she was doing was beyond amazing, but he wasn’t sure if it was what she really wanted. With all the strength he had he took her hands and pushed her down onto the bed. “Stop.”

    “Ooh.” she cooed. “Chen Chen wants to be in charge.”

    He nearly choked when he noticed she was in a shirt and a pair of lacy red . The shirt was not long, it stopped just short of her waist line.

    “How did you get in here? Where are your clothes?”

    “Clothes?” she tilted her head to the side as if she had heard a foreign word. “Why would we need those?”

    “Aera, we have school. You need to put on your uniform.”

    “You have a school girl kink, don’t you?” she giggled.

    Chen let out a distressed sigh. “Aera, please. It’s just the hormones.”

    “I know. They want what they want.” She used her wolf strength to push him back and get him under her. “You have to admit that you want it too.” she leaned down and kissed around his ear.

    “Ugh. Aera.” he grumbled.

    “Chen.” she nearly moaned to .

    Then, he did what he never thought he’d do in his life. “Kris! Luhan! Someone! Help!”

    “Inviting some friends to join us?” Aera’s eyes sparkled in excitement. Was she really into something like that?

    The door to his bedroom opened and it was Kris and Luhan who had heard his pleas. Kris’s eyes widened in surprise, but Luhan paled and gaped at them, mortified.

    “OH MY GOD!” he shrieked.

    “A-Are we interrupting-?”

    “PLEASE HELP SHE IS HORMONE CRAZY!” Chen struggled under her.

    She looked at the alpha with a satisfied smirk on her face. He was in a pair of sweats and a tank top and managed to look delectable.

    “Hello alpha, care to join us?”

    “Aera.” He was finding it hard to keep his stoic front. “Put on some pants.”

    Her lips jutted out. “Aaw, I don’t want to.”

    “Aera, now.” he kept his eyes on Chen instead of her. She lifted one side of her lip in dissatisfaction.

    “Fine.” she sashayed her way to the bathroom to get her school uniform on.

    The three exhaled as if they were holding in a breath. Luhan was about ready to cry from seeing his innocent little pup turn into a driven vixen.

    “Good morning Kai.” they heard her voice down the hallway. A moment after a wide eyed Kai walked up to the doorway.

    “Uh, Chen. Your girlfriend is walking around half like it is no big deal. Just thought I’d let you know.”

 

    “There you are!” Tao stormed over to his sister when she pulled up with the pack in her car. “Where did you go? I had to walk here!”

    “Calm down, I just went over to wake up Chen.” she wrapped her arms around her boyfriend’s waist. He tensed under her touch and sent Tao a look of desperation.

    “Hey, look, it’s Soomi! Go say hi to her, I have to talk to Chen about our game this Friday.” Tao took Chen by the arm and dragged him across the front lawn. “Please tell me my sister is still a .”

    “Yes. Sadly, Luhan and Kris’s eyes aren’t.”

    “Neither are mine.” Kai added.

    Tao covered his face with his hands and let out a cry. “My jiejie can’t keep it in her pants and I don’t know if I can deal with this today.”

    ‘You can’t deal with it? She’s not touching, grinding, and kissing all up on you.’ The thought of her doing all of that to him made him shiver. “Let’s just try to keep her distracted from anything ual. Tao. I never thought I’d ask you to do this, but be the biggest you can be.”

    Tao shook his head. “You don’t even have to ask. It’s my duty as her brother.”

    “Chen Chen! Let’s get to class.” Aera came out of nowhere and took her boyfriend by the arm.

    A sudden weight in his back pocket made him tense and whimper in surprise. Her hand slid right into his back pocket and grasped his right cheek firmly. Baekhyun and Kai stood behind them in astonishment, biting their lips to not laugh out loud. Chanyeol just shook his head in disappointment and went ahead of them. Tao could see her hand behind Chen’s back and could only assume by the uncomfortable expression on his face.

    “Jiejie! Walk me to class!” Tao separated the two and pulled his sister with all of his might.

    “But Chen is over there.” she complained.

    “The further you two are from each other, the better.”

 

    Being in class under the teacher’s watch did not stop Aera from torturing Chen. The other wolves could only watch helplessly, slightly envious. Soomi was blushing bright red whenever she would look over and see Aera Chen’s leg. Xiumin did very well keeping a straight face, but he dared not look at Soomi.

    “Aera.” Chen hissed through clenched teeth. Her hand was his inner thigh carelessly. “Stop it.”

“Stop what?”

He suppressed a growl of agitation. Whenever he told her to stop touching him she would play innocent as if she weren’t close to touching his wolf jewels at any second.

    “You know what I mean.” His tensed hand gripped hers and threw it, a bit too roughly, onto her lap. “We’re in school. Control yourself.”

    After being so charismatic and calm the whole time a hint of anger showed on her face. “Fine.” she sat back in her seat with her arms crossed.

    Chen peered at her. ‘Fine? That’s it?’ For some reason, he had a bad feeling about how easily she brushed him off.

    A few minutes later Aera pulled her phone onto her lap and started texting someone secretively. Chen couldn’t help but be curious, but when he craned his neck to see who she was texting she shut the screen off.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter