Xiumin's day with Aera

One Of Us (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          There was repetitive knocking on the front door and it could only be one person. Tao stomped to the door and flung it open.

          “You! You want to take my sister out on a date and you don’t even ask for my permission!?”

          “Whoa!”

          “Tao!” Aera pulled him back and smiled sweetly at a shocked Xiumin. “Come on in.”

          “So we’re calling this a date?” he wiggled his eyebrows.

          “Whatever. I’m off!” she called out and grabbed her purse.

          “You look beautiful by the way.”

          “Aaw thank you.” Aera and Soomi said at the same time.

          “Don’t do anything fishy.” Tao warned him.

          “I won’t let anything happen to her. Come on.” Xiumin held out his arm and she took it and walked out to his car. “Where to first? Han river? Namsan tower?” he started the engine.

          “Oh how cliché.” She chuckled. “How about the arcade?”

          “Ooohh, you think you could beat me in a skirt?” he mocked.

          “Skirt or not, I can always beat you.”

          “Thankfully you didn’t wear heels.”

          “Why? So I wouldn’t be taller than you?” she laughed in his face.

          “Oh you just think you’re so funny.” He made a face.

          “Oh baozi boy, don’t get your bun all steamed.”

 

          “I won!” Xiumin cheered with a frowning Aera beside him. “Oh Ae don’t be bitter.” He chided. She had a serious expression and pointed her gun at him.

          “Peew!” she made a cute noise.

          “Come on, let’s play air hockey.” He grabbed her hand and pulled her to the table.

          “After this, want to go for some lunch? I’m hungry.” Aera said as the puck slid back and forth between them.

          “Me too.”

          “You’re always hungry. How about we go for some Chinese and eat some boazis?”

          “You still won’t let me live my name down will you?” he sighed. Aera hit the puck and got it past him and into her goal.

          “Yes!” she jumped up and squealed. She then approached Xiumin with a smirk. “It’s not my fault your cheeks are so plump.” She pouted and pinched his cheeks.

          “Yah!” he whined and made her giggle. Little did they know that they were being watched.

          “Why are we here?” Kai sighed as he played a game. Chen stood beside him and coolly peered at Aera. “You’re so jealous.”

          “Shut up. I’m taking you out for the day, be proud. Or I’ll regret not asking Baekhyun instead.”

          “Ouch, I’m hurt.” He put his hand over his chest and faked being hurt.

          “They’re leaving! Let’s go!” Chen yanked Kai with him.

          “But my game!” he protested.

 

          “Mmmm, your cheeks are delicious.” Aera winked as she nibbled on a bun.

          Xiumin laughed and ate his food. “My cheeks are right here, if you really want a taste.”

          “You wish.” She poked his forehead.

          “I do.” He shrugged. Aera looked at him for a while but pushed her thoughts away.

          “You ready for the first game?”

          “Ready as ever. I’ve been training really hard.”

          “I can tell, you’ve really improved.”

          “I’m glad you’re our manager. You can go to away games with us and we can all have fun.”

          “The team this year is good. You guys obviously got your spots and then the new guys fit in just right. I’m glad they made the team.”

          “Oh, yeah.” Xiumin nodded at the thought of Chen.

          “Do you and Chen get along? Tao does not like him at all and I don’t know why.”

          “Well they were pretty weird when they first arrived. With all the staring and stuff.”

          “They’re good guys.”

          “Soomi says you know their older brother and all.”

          “She told you about Kris? Aish, that big mouth.”

          “She wouldn’t stop all of class about how he was a tall and hot and oh so yummy.” He imitated her voice and made Aera laugh.

          “He’s cool too. He’s been a big help.”

          “Big help with what?” he questioned.

     

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter