Trip Oh Trip

Untangle You

A week passed. And today is the time I have to go for the so-called ‘special trip’.

“Hisange…(it’s weird). How come school just suddenly announced a trip in the middle of semester like this?” I mumbled. “Well, as long as it’s fun, why not?” I shrugged. I already prepared my suitcase. Just a tiny one. Because I heard the trip is only three days and two night. Me along with all of the students from grade X to XII must attend it. I hope it’ll be fun there.

 Three days ago Na-chan texted me said that we’re going to Okinawa, Japan. She also said that we’ll be spending most of our time at Moon beach. I instantly searched ‘Moon beach’ on Google and a beautiful clear blue sea appeared on my screen. I totally looking forward to the trip.

It’s still 7.00 a.m. now. And I still have 3 hours to go gathering at the school. So now I’m still laying on my bed leisurely while playing with my phone. I already packed up all of my clothes. I actually hesitated to brought my bikini, because… I feel like it’ll be pointless on my petite body. But Na-chan insisted to bring it. So.. I added it finally though.

I heard a knock and seeing dad smiling at me. Didn’t budge me out to move.

“What are doing?”  He approached me and lie next to me. Took a peek at my phone, but I hurriedly hid it from him.

“Wae? Wae? Why are you hiding it from me? Don’t tell me you’re watching po-“ His tone increasing but I cut him immediately.

“Appa!! ” I sighed. I burst out laughing when Dad suddenly tickling me.

“Pfftttt- stop it APPAAAA!!!!” I giggled madly which made Dad laughing also.

“Arasso arasso. Now come downstairs, breakfast is ready” Dad said while pulling my hand from the bed. I enfeebled my body to . But it’s totally pointless because Dad’s strength is bigger than me. In the end, I ended up coming downstairs with him.

After eating breakfast, I coming back upstairs to take a bath and change my clothes. I took a long pretty bath, soaking in the bathtub. Humming a random tones as I scrubbing my skins. I took a bath for 45minutes. The longest bath I ever had.

After drying up my body and my hair. I searched for the perfect outfits. Scrolling my wardrobe, mix and match all of my t-, croptee, shorts, jeans, shirt, and etc that still remaining in the hangers. And I finally decided to wear this :

Just a simple flower patterned t-shirt with also flower patterned short. That polkadots bag is filled with chips, chocolates, wafers, and juice. For my snacks in the bus. Hehe. I’m so happy can wear a casual outfits because it’s rarely for school to make this such of event. This is going to be awesome.

I put a simple brown bracelet then took all of my bag downstairs. Dad instantly helped me carrying the bag while I put on my boots afterwards. I’m wearing my favourite leather boots from Mom as my birthday present last year.

I bid goobye to Mom and Dad.

“Omma, Appa, kaike!” I said. Mom then pat my cheek.

Mom said “Be careful arasso?” I nodded and smiled.

“Don’t forget to have fun.” Mom winked at me. I just laughed softly. Then I heard Dad sighning.

“Omma and Appa just arrived a week ago and you have to go already…aigoo…When will we make up those passed month to you?” Appa said. Mom also nodded and agreed with Dad’s words.

“Soon. Right after the trip arachi?! I want to go to haraboeji’s house. Bogoshippoooooo! Hehehe” I said cheerfully. Mom and Dad smiled right away. Dad gave me his pinky finger, followed by Mom. I giggled happily and welcomed their fingers and made a pinky promise with both of my hands.

“Promise!” I said. Then I go to the car while dad put my bag in the trunk after he kissed mom’s cheeks. Dad started the engine. I waved at Mom as the car strode by.

30 minutes later, I arrived at the school gates. It’s usally only took 20 minutes to go to school but curse the traffic jam. I saw many students already gathered at the school parking lot. There’s a 6 large busses that can fit for 50 people each. There’s a 24 students in each class so maybe 2 classes will be mixed up in one bus. And the remaining seats maybe for the homeroom teachers of each classes.

I bid goodbye to Dad. He said ‘be careful’ again and kissed my cheek. Then go towards the bus 3, that for class XI-A and XI-B. I put my baggage in the bus trunk and then entered the bus. A loud music welcomed me. The bus already filled up with almost all the students. I though I was too early.

I saw Na-chan calling me and signaling me to sit next to her near the back row. She’s smiled while chewing her pocky biscuit.

“I am so jealous of you Young-ah you know that.” She said just right after we both seated comfortably. I stared at her, puzzled.

“Wae?” I asked while fixing my straw hat.

“Because you can be kissed by your super-handsome daddy anywhere anytime.” She replied with a serious face. I just give her a funny look with her amusing reply.

“He’s an ahjussi, and an appa Na-channnn! Oh for the god sake…” I just chuckled and smiled. But she chimed again.

“But stilllllll…. Your dad is so handsome Young-ah! I can’t even imagine his looks when he was around our age…He must be a kingka! You should bring me his old photos someday Young-ah! Kyaaaa!!!” She whined and spazzing at the same time. She always reacts like this everytime she saw my dad. And also a handsome ahjussi in the street, or actors such as Song Seunghun, Won Bin, Kwon Sangwoo, and all of those actors that I didn’t even remember the names. Only Na-chan who remembered and memorize them all. She must be have a thing with an old man. Hahaha.

Suddenly the bus quite down with a sound of whistles. All the the students get back to their seats as Cho sem (my homeroom teacher) entered the bus. I look up to see Sem with his hand crossed. Cho Kyuhyun sem always looks fresh and handsome, he’s the most handsome and one of the youngest homeroom teacher in this school. I’m so glad this second semester he’s became the homeroom teacher for class   XI-B.

 I even once had a crush on him. When I entered the high school. Because I thought he was one of seniors. Praise his youthful looks. And then I was in mental breakdown when he gave a speech in the podium for the new students. Shocked that he’s actually one of the teachers. Then a few days later I also found out that he was actually already had a beautiful wife, her name is Lee minjung, if I’m not mistaken, and already had one daughter. And this year his wife also gave a birth to one baby boy.

  

 

 So my crush stopped there. Remained an adoring feeling only. I was hoping that he would also bring his children but I see none of them. So my hopes to play with them vanished instantly.

“Okay, the trip will be started in the next minute. Are you guys ready??” Cho sem asked cheerfully.

“READYYYY!!!” The students replied loudly and so excited. All the boys especially, cheered the most. Cho sem smiled gladly and then tell the driver to started the engine. The students whistles happily. I didn’t realize that Jung sem (not Cho sem’s wife fyi) is also already in the bus. She’s just sitting stiffly in the front row behind the driver, next to Cho sem’s seat. Ah! She’s the class XI-A homeroom teacher! I forgot K. She’s actually a pretty woman but she’s giving a murky aura so not so many people like her. She just sitting alone while playing with her phone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bus drove for one hour to the airport. I spent my time in the bus by talking and playing games with Na-chan and friends. It was so fun, all the students in the bus also sang to “Sistar – Loving U” song. It was so funny when the ‘Youuuu~~ uuuuu~’ part came. Especially when it came out from boys’s voice. Hahaha.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of the 240 students came out from the buses and took out their own luggages. Entered the Incheon Airport like a huge herd of sheeps. The people in the airport looking at us but Hanyang students could careless.

The airport is deserted, because is not a holiday season. After 3 hours, all of the students already checked in. Just 20 more minutes left until boarding. I decided to buy a coffee in starbucks with Na-chan. When we arrived at the starbucks, I met my seniors, Taeyeon and Sooyoung sunbae.

  

Me and Na-chan greeted them in instant.

“Ah, annyeonghaseyo Taeyeon and Sooyoung eonnie!” We waved at them. We called them eonnie because we’re pretty close with them. We’ve been working together with eonnies at the yearly school cultural events last year. As one of the committees. Yeah, so that’s why.

Taeyeon and sooyoung eonnie waved back. We smiled at each other.

“You guys came too?” Taeyeon eonnie asked.

“Of course! Hehehe^ ^” I replied as all of us ordered the coffees. I always in awe everytime meeting with Sooyoung eonnie. Her heights is so  awesome. A perfect model-like figure. Meanwhile Taeyeon eonnie with her short height, still standa out with her beautiful ulzzang face. They’re one of the most popular queenkas in the school. Not so many people can be close with them and called them ‘eonnie’ like me and Na-chan. It isn’t because they’re cold or play hard to approach, but it’s just the people who labeling them and made the situation like that. It’s their loss then. Because once you got to know them, they’re friendly sunbaes and fun to be with.

After our order finished, me and Na-chan bid a goodbye and came back to our group.

“We’ll see you guys around!” Sooyoung eonnie said as she waved at us. We waved back and smiled.

The flight duration is 2 hours. And I passed out already after fifteen minutes sitting in the comfy seat. Most of the students also drowned in a deep slumber, maybe already tired after craze in the bus. Na-chan plugged in her headsets. Then coming along with me in to the sleep.

===================================================

Many picturessssssss KEKEKE *Credit to the respectful owners ~^__^~*

Finally my exams is over, and finally I can breath again TT___TT

Subscribe, comments, upvote, add me as a friend, and last but not least...

promote this story please X3

kamshamidaaaaaaaaaaaaaa <3