Her Point of View

Untangle You

Na-chan’s POV

 

I didn’t know what was gotten into my mind, but my hand grabbed Nayoung’s hand, yanked her away from Daehyun’s arms, out of my control. Also my mouth blurted a shriek.

“What are you doing?!” I spoke to Nayoung like a mad girl. All of them went silence with my reaction. *What’s wrong with me?!!! * I hysterically asking myself.

“I…err..” My head gathered a sentences but nothing came out from my mouth. Suddenly a phone rang so loud, jolted four of us. It was Nayoung’s phone, I already know. She excused herself, leaving me with the two boys.*Crap.*

“I’m sorry I’m acting weird!” I hurriedly bowing myself to both of them. Then straightened myself again. Bent down my head in embarassement. Myungsoo patted my head warmly.

“Gwencana.” He smiled. I smiled back thanked him. I glanced to Daehyun, he smiled too, briefly.

After Nayoung hung up her phone, she signaled Myungsoo to come near her. I looked at them full of interest. I saw Daehyun look the same too, but then he opened his phone and drowned in it. I wanted to start a conversation. But I don’t know what to say. All I can do was just glancing at him secretly, seeing his side profile. Is this just me, but also his aura screaming that he didn’t want to be disturbed. As if saying “DO NOT DISTRUB.”

A sudden laugh pulled me up from my daze. Same like Daehyun. I look at Nayoung and Myungsoo, who were whispering at each other. Even though Myungsoo’s back facing me, it didn’t cover me from seeing how close their face were. *Don’t tell me…* I grew excited. I look up to Daehyun, wanted to tell my guess about something fishy between them. But my smiled faded because his flat face. Yet with an interest laid behind it. He then back to his phone. I frowned, in the end playing with the pebble under my feet, didn’t know what to do.

They back to us with a slight nervousness. Daehyun instantly look up from his phone and smiled, looked so wholeheartedly.

*What the…* I was dumbfounded inside.

“Well, sorry guys. Me and Nayoung have to go somewhere….” Suddenly Myungsoo announced.

“Where?” I reacted fast. Got an approval look from Daehyun by that question.

“Err….just….somewhere….” Nayoung answered. *OH MY GOSH I KNEW IT* I mentally excited. I couldn’t hold the true of my guess. I smiled smirked in knowingly.

“Aigoooo~ Arasso Arasso!” I slapped her hand. Oh my this can’t be happening. All I have to do is just waiting for their announcement. They will going to a freakin DATEEE!!! Holy mother of god XD. My mind couldn’t stop squealing, same goes like my smiling face.

“Promise me you’ll tell the date with details…”  I whispered to her. YES YES I couldn’t wait for her story. This is the first time I’ll be talking about date with my bestie of course I’m excitedddddd.

“Ah..ha..ha..ha..” She laughed with me too. My eyes twinkling happily, turned into a crescent moon.

“Okay then, We’ll go ahead.” Suddenly Myungsoo spoke and grabbed her hand. I gasped. He was dragged her away. Nayoung suddenly turn back and waved at me, I instantly waved back. *Omo…that was so cute I’m jelly…* I looked at them with adoring looks.

I had this urge to pouring my excitement to someone so I blurted to none other than Daehyun.

 “They both look so cute, don’t you think Daehyun-ah?” I asked him cheerfully. But just got a silence reply from Daehyun. His face was stoic, unreadable. My smile slowly disappeared. Unknowlingly, my eyes caught a glimpse of his hands, before he got on to his bike.

“I’ll heading first. Bye.” He said to me, short. And without hearing my reply, He already drove away.

“Bye…” I whispered softy. With hand waving at him weakly. A confused yet unexplainable feeling coming towards my heart. Confusion. I couldn’t figure out the meaning behind Daehyun’s hands. His clenching hands before. Clenched into fits, tightly.

===============================================================================

Another update fufufufuuuu