Trunks On the Way Mister

Untangle You

Na-chan took out the itinerary paper after we entered our room.

“Hmm….After this, we eat luch, and then the sea will be ours until evening! Wohoo!!” She said excitedly.

“We should change now, hurry eat, so we can get the tubes before its sold out! Palli palli!” She said then jumped out from the bed.

She just took 5 minutes to change into this :

“JAJAAANG!!~” She said as she jumped out from the bathroom playfully.

“How do I look? Hmm? Hmm?” She asked while nudged me with her elbow.

“I thought you were going wear a bikini?” I asked while furrowed my eyebrows.

“Of course! It’s inside the tank top you pabo…” She replied, pinching my cheek.

“Palli change! I’ll be the judge kekeke” She said while pushing me trough the bathroom. I just rolled my eyes in amusement.

Five minutes later I changed into this :

“Isn’t this too revealing?” I asked  anxiously while turn around in front of Na-chan.

“You-are-super-cute Young-ah! THIS IS PERFECT! You’re wearing the bikini right?”

“Yeah of course mommy.” I rolled my eyes

 She smiled and nodded playfully then jumped from the bed while pulling me too, and slipped in our sandals, ready to go!

==============================================================================================

The beach is being dominated by the youngster. There’s so many familiar faces, from my school. But I also saw many unfamiliar faces. Maybe from other school? Well dunno. I almost saw Korean faces everywhere, passing by as I walked where my group waiting for me and Na-chan. This is sure exciting.

Na-chan running ahead me, approaching the girls from our class. They’re swimming with the tubes. Na-chan yelled at them.

“Where did you guys get that tubes?!!!” She asked like screaming. Because the girls are kinda far away from the shore.

“There’s a shop rented it! Next to the café!” Mirae answered back. While pointing the store. Na-chan nodded and she ran immediately. Completely forgetting me. Well, Na-chan always like that when it comes to swimming and singing. While I’ll be like that when it comes to dancing and food. And fancams. Total opposites.

I just chuckled, and go under the canopy umbrella, tanning myself. I searched for the comfortable position, put on my sunglasses, and ready to chill out. I wanted to put off my top, but that would be weird and embarrassing so I still wear it on. I felt a shade in front of me, then peeked, seeing Na-chan put off her tank top. Reavealing her gorgeous body with a blue bikini.

“You aren’t swimming?” She asked. I just shook my head.

“Nu-uh. Maybe later.” She just nodded and running to the girls.  I saw the guys oogling over Na-chan. I just stared with a flat face behind my shade, it’s not a new thing for me.

Suddenly the girls that passing by stopped and whispered to each other. Giggling. I furrowed my eyebrows. *Is EXO here?!* My imagination suddenly and instantly looking to the back where the girls looking at.

The girls swooning over a bunch of god-knows-how-hot-they-are boys. I also in agape seeing them. Five boys walking entering the beach. Even from afar, the handsome aura can be feel from my place. From right to left, I can see dark blue, black, maroon, green tosca, and grey trunks coming nearer to my sight. I was gawked when realize who’s the one who wear the black trunks one.

*It’s him! The one I bumped with at the hotel corridor!!* I instantly closed my mouth and gulped unknowingly. My heartbeats racing more wildly and I straightened back my position faced back to the beach in nervousness when those guys coming nearer and nearer into my place. I gasped in silent when they’re sitting next to my canopy. I glanced at them. Three boys rapidly go straight swimming into the beach, leaving the black trunks and the maroon trunks one behind. Both of them just sitting and shouting excitedly to the boys.

They then talking. I can catch their talking a little because their husky deep voice. They’re talking about soccer. *Typical boys.* I smiled. Didn’t realize I was keep staring at them all this time, making the black trunks one glanced at me in confusion. I instantly look to the other directions. With a beating heartbeats. *You pabo!* I cursed myself. A while later, the black trunks one joining the guys swimming. His black hair is all wet when he jumped into the water. Making me blush unknowingly because of the hotness. I stopped staring at him when I felt someone staring at me. I looked to the right, and seeing the maroon trunks boy looking at me. I realized his blonde hair was very contrast with the black hair of the black trunks boy.

I look away awkwardly. And abruptly snatching the even-I-didn’t-realize-it-was-there magazine next to me. And pretending to read as I calming myself. A sudden of shade in front of me made me startled. I look up slowly. A maroon trunks, broad body and blonde hair filling my sight.

“Hi.” The maroon trunks boy greeted me. I froze. 

===============================================

I'm sorryyyyyyyyy, he will be revealed at the next chapter!! this is the real one I swear. 

but I bet you guys already figured out who is he ;) keke

Sooo.... enjoy! keke. comments, subscribe, upvote, add me as a friend, promote! Kamshamidaa~^__^~