Fitting Day

Untangle You

Few weeks later….

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Miss could you please stop moving-“

“OUCH!”

“Stop.Moving.You.Little-“

“BUT IT HURTS EOMMA!” I stomped my feet angrily. My body kept squirmed, to the left, to the right. Searching for a tiny bit of cozy feeling. I glanced to the back, the woman, who helped me putting on this wedding dress was surprised by my sudden outburst. But my mom motion her to continue her work. She nodded and started to pull the dozens of white strings behind my back.

 I hate this, really hate this.

I couldn’t imagine wearing this smothering corset while walking on the aisle. The picture of me stumbled then fainted before saying ‘I do’ emblazoned clearly in my mind. Mrs. Kim just chuckled by my childish attitude. While mom kept sighed, but won’t let my ego win. In the end, I just  obeyed them, bearing the uncomfortable & painful feeling.

The woman kept pulled the strings until its maximum position. Pressing my torso to become more slimmer. I gasped, choked in breath.

“I.Can’t.Breath-“ All of their eyes widened in panic, my mom and Mrs. Kim hurriedly helping the woman loosen up my corset. I sighed in relieved after that. They started to tie the strings into a ribbon. I waited them with boredness.

“Done!” Mrs. Kim chided happily. I turned around awkwardly like a penguin, to face large mirror behind me. I was stunned. Well, I looked not really bad in this.

The corset hugged my stomatch prettily, with a single silver border around my chest. The below part, the skirt or the gown or whatever you called it, it also white coloured. But what’s make it unique, it morphed like a layers. Like..uhm, vanilla cake layers. Not too flared, just a perfect small volume.

I looked like a sort of ballerina in this.

*I wonder what Myungsoo think of this…*

I grinned excitedly and marched towards the gigantic curtain, the border between fitting room and waiting room. But mom grabbed my hand stopped me.

“No no no, you’re not done yet sweetie. There’s still a lot to do. Myungsoo can wait. RIGHT MYUNGSOO??!” My mom shouted to the outside. A faint “yeah.” Could be heard from here. Geez, I bet he didn’t even hear what Mom’s said. I rolled my eyes.

“But mooommmm” I whined like a little child. She gave me a stern look, then dragged me to the dressing table. Many kinds of make up splattered all over the table.

“No buts. Just be quite and be a good girl, alright?” She smiled, the creepy smile one. There’s no way I could against her anymore.

“Yes, mother.” Oh boy, I felt like a cinderella, bullied by her step-mother. Sigh.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

No One POV

Meanwhile…

Myungsoo seated boredly at the red cushion in front of the big curtain, where the fitting room laid behind. He scrolled the magazines for the thousand times, Only to see many kinds of wedding dress here and there. He still didn’t get it, Where’s the difference anyway? It all white. And white. And another White. The room also filled with racks of white wedding dress. White curtain. The white painted walls, everything white. He slowly getting sick of white colour. But then his eyes caught his shirt inside his jacket, it’s white. What a great coincidence.

His feet already itching to run and roaming around somewhere, somewhere beside this stuffy store. He shuddered by the gust of feelings that kept coming every minute, This wedding is not a joke. It’s coming nearer. A nervous gulp streaking his throat.

A sudden vibrate startled him from his daze. A message, from Na-chan.

“Yah, myungsoo-ah. Are you free now?” Myungsoo wondered. He sensed that Na-chan wanted him to go somewhere. His eyes darted to the fitting room, a ruckus bickering voices could be heard from his place. But not really clear to his ears.

“Yeah, sort of. Wae?” He replied her in an instant.

“What do you mean by Sort of??” She asked again.

“Nothing. I’m free Nan. What’s up?”

 he replied her again, with his one and only nickname for her. “Nan.”

“.__. Kay. Anyways, my mom’s birthday is coming up. Tomorrow to be exact. And I haven’t prepared her any gift, soo…do you mind to accompany me to the mall? Where are you btw?”

 He read the message as soon as it came. Without thinking twice, he agreed with her. An excited smile appeared on his face. *This could be Me and Nan first date!* He cheered in joy.

“Okay cool. I’ll be right there in 20minutes. In front of starbucks, usual place. Byee”

He texted her fast like there’s no tomorrow. He didn’t even care to answer Na-chan’s second question. As if he would tell her he’s in the wedding shop right now.

He already wanted to rush outside, but it will create more trouble if he just disappeared like that. His eyebrows scrunched up, thinking what should he do next.

In the end, Myungsoo decided to text Nayoung, with a little white lie in it.

To : Aegi

Something came up. Daehyun is sick, I have to visit him soon. I’m sorry I couldn’t see you in the wedding dress, but I bet you’ll be really pretty in it ;) . Please tell about this to the mom’s too. Bye Aegi :3

He re-read his words, he felt satisfied. Then pressed the send button. With that, he marched off to the outside, meeting his ultimate crush since ever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oddly, Nayoung was also in the middle playing with her phone as her hair being styled into different kind of weird shapes, when Myungsoo’s message came. She read his text, and hurriedly walked to the waiting room, ignoring all the ruckus from the stylist and the moms.

She parted the big curtain, just to see an empty sofa. Empty waiting room.

“Yah! Myungsoo!” She tried to call him, hoping that he was just joking, but no reply. She missed the part of “Daehyun’s sick” words, she only caught the “I’m sorry I couldn’t see you in the wedding dress.” Words. As if those were the only one who shone in her eyes.

A rush of disappointment coming trough her heart. She walked back to the seat, with a murky aura and unreadable face portrayed clearly in the mirror. She was really excited about this fitting whole thing, she finally could feel the tiny bit of happiness being a bride. But with this event, her hopes broke down.

“Where’s Myungsoo?” Mrs. Kim asked her confusedly. Nayoung didn’t reply her. Instead she read his text again. Her eyes travelled from word to word. A worried frown crept to her face. *Daehyun is sick? What’s happened to him?* She wondered.

It has been days, even weeks she didn’t meet Daehyun. Her mind travelled back, snipping into her memories. Yes, that day, her first date with Myungsoo (Well, as if it considered a date to him. But for her..yes *whisper silently), was the last time she saw him.

She started to curse herself, how stupid of her to not contact him or something. He’s her friend after all.

*Wait, why he didn’t contact me either??*  her mind wondered again.

*Of course he didn’t! He didn’t have your number you idiot. You haven’t miscalled or texted him even just once to give him your number!* She facepalmed herself.

*I should be the one who contact him. Yet I’m too engrossed about Myungsoo this myungsoo that. Sigh. You’re so despicable Nayoung-ah.* She’s so disappointed by herself.

“nayoung-ah, where’s Myungsoo?” Mrs. Jo’s voice broke down her daze. She startled.

“E-eoh? OH! He has something up, his friend is sick. And he has to look after him. It’s his bestfriend after all.” I replied. The Moms nodded understandingly.

“Well, it can’t be helped then. It’s a shame he couldn’t see you in this perfect dress.” Mrs. Kim sighed in disappointment. Nayoung just gave her a weak smile. She felt that too.

The women back to the business, choosing which one the perfect ornament or tiara for the veil. While Nayoung still lingered her gaze on her phone screen. Wondering to call or text Daehyun or not. She decided she will do that later. She sighed.

*I hope you are okay Daehyunnie.* She wished sincerely in her mind.

==================================================================================

SURPRISEEEEEEE I'M UPDATED YEEEEEEEEEEEEAYYYYYY *THROWS CONFETTIES*

I kinda fast forward, the time. More explaination will be in the next chapter. About what happened in the past few weeks. The progress of the relationship between all of them, etc etc.

P.S. : EXO's GROWL IS JUST.....UNF....../Dead/ 

I won't beat around the bush, I watched the leaked dance practice kekeke OTL forgive me. But I know you guys exotics also watched it....kekeke....*I see what you did there...* /smirk/

Anyways, I watched "I Hear Your Voice" drama. Do you guys watch it too??

Lee Jong Suk is so cutie and handsome and tall and manly and skinship maniac and romantic guy in that drama. SOO HAA YAAAAAH!!! *calling him desperately* T^T sobs he's just too adorbs.

 

Psst....I made a crappy edit. Just a sudden rush after watching ep 15 LMAO. In context to pour my FEELINGSSSSS HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA.

It's so messy I'm gonna die OTL

I forgot to put my name on it. Sigh. I made it hastily that's why :/

No one can took it without my permission alriteeee~ ;)

 

XOXOOOOOOOO <3 ~

Comments subscribe upvote add me as a friend CIAO :*

btw daedae will come MORE in the next upcoming chapters! stay tune :D