Pit-a-Pat

Untangle You

“Hi.” I awkwardly waved my hand to him. A figure, none other than Daehyun, standing right in front of me. His hair was messy, but oddly still presentable enough. His eyes norrowed, I could see a black circle under it. He’s still wearing his uniform, excluded the grey blazer. Also with no tie on. The three top buttons being unbottoned, showing a little bit his chest. He wipe his eyes, maybe clearing his vision. I unknowingly gulped by the sight.

*How come he can be adorable and hot at the same time?!* I mentally slapped myself after saying that in my mind. I could see his eyes widened after he finished rubbed his eyes. Then he shocked me by closing the door again.

*What?*

“YAAH! DaeDae it’s me Nayoung!!” I pressed the bell again and again, shocked yet confused by his weird act. *Why the heck he closed the door again?!!* My astounished mind wondered.

Slowly, the door being opened, with Dae rubbing his eyes again. With unbelieveable looks on his face. Before I snapped to him, he was already blurted a question.

“W-What are you doing here?” He asked me, pure with surprised face too. I crossed my hand, kind of annoyed by the way he welcomed a guest.

“Why? Am I not allowed to be here?” I challenged him back. He just stared at me.

“No…it’s just..” his words trailed hesitantly. With me still narrowing my eyes to him.

“Myungsoo said you were sick. Is that true?” I sighed, all my annoyed feelings gone replaced with a worried face.

“Were..?” He asked, face confused a little bit. But then he remembered Myungsoo’s plea a minutes ago in the telephone.

“Daehyunnie please when Nayoung come over, said that you were sick!!! BYE" Before he asked why Nayoung wanted to come here, Myung already shut off the connection. Well, He wasn’t sick. He is sick. Now. He caught a fever along with sore throat since two days ago. Heh. Myungsoo is one lucky guy. Daehyun snorted in his own little chit-chat with himself.

“Err…yeah sort off..” His hoarse voice getting more hoarser than I ever could hear. His throat ache whenever he spoke, so that’s why he always replied curtly. I caught the pain inside his voice, it made a tiny frown formed on my face.

A silence engulfed around us afterwards. I played with my toe, moving an invicible pebble around my feet. Didn’t know what to do. His voice suddenly broke the odd silence.

“Do you want to come in?” He coughed. Eyeing me carefully. Kinda scared if he asked a wrong question.

“Eh?!” A squeaked. Looked up, meeting Daehyun’s waiting gaze.

“O-okay then…” I replied back. Hoping I didn’t make a wrong decision.

===================================================================

“Your place is pretty nice..” I cooed as I seated in his tiny comfy living room, filled with one big sofa, a long one, and another sofa in front of my place, half-sized from which I sitting on now. Travelling my gaze around the place. I always thought boy’s place will be nasty and dirty (Well based on my cousin’s dorm), but I was completely false. His place was so tidy, no splattered clothes here and there (fanfictions said), no piled up dishes, nothing. A big cupboard filled with so many books, and novels. Right next to the living room. I never thought Dae was the bookworm type…Hmmmm…..

“Thanks…” He chuckled as he paced back to my place, with a two mugs filled with orange juice for me and warm tea for him. I accepted it and thanked him. The chilly refreshing liquid of orange strolled inside my throat freely. I sighed in delight afterwards.

I realized Daehyun was staring at me, and I also just realized he was sitting right next to me. I took a peek to him, he smiled at me warmly. Made me feel awkward and nervous at the same time. I shifted my gaze and focused my eyes on the mug inside my palms. My heartbeats started to beat irregularly. *Dafuq dafuq what the hell is wrong with me…*

Then I heard him inhaled and exhaled, as he leaned his back to the sofa. He closed his eyes with the back of his hand. I looked at him worriedly.

“Dae are you okay?” I asked. He opened the corner of his eyes a little bit to glance at me, but closed it again as he replied me with a small smile. Quite Daehyun looked foreign to me, but seeing this other side of him unknowingly made me feel nice. As if I learned another things about him.

He then opened his eyes, but still rested his head to the backrest. As he mouthed something to me,

‘My-throat-hurts..’ He said that with finger pointing his throat. His head felt throbbing a little bit, with a steady rhytm of pain. How disturbing this illness right now for him. He was clueless with the radiating warm from his forehead. Maybe because his hand skin also radiating with the same amount of fever. Oh how annoying this fever for Daehyun. He sighed again and closed his eyes. Hoping that a little bit a calmness will reduce the pain.

Minutes passed, with me staring at  his tired figure. What has he been doing? He looked so exhausted. I felt his breath became steady as the seconds passed, different from the beginning he closed his eyes, hitched a little bit.

*Is he sleeping?* I wondered. My eyes examined him more closer. *Yes he is.* I smiled in relieved. The things that I didn’t know that, the presence of me somehow gave him a peacefulness and comfortable atmosphere, weirdly made him drowsy and sleepy. So different since days ago. He couldn’t sleep at all because the throbbing ache inside his throat and the burning feeling in every inch of his body. As the result of those heavy black circles under his eyes. He felt really relaxed right now. Until he couldn’t resist more sleepyness inside.

His chest bobbled up and down, breathing in steady pace. Filling the quite spaces around me and him. I brought his hand down from his eyes, and rested it gently to his side. Clueless with the fact that my palm was in contact with his, circled softly around it. My face blushed with my boldness, thank god Dae was closing his eyes right now.

I gasped when I felt his hand slowly holding mine. I tried to break free from his grasp, slowly and gently, so he won’t be woke up. But somehow his grip didn’t really have any intention to release it. I tried once more, and it successfully break free from his grip. I sighed in relieved.

*I shoud probably go home, he must tired. He needs rest.* I mumbled inside my head. Then hurriedly brought myself to get up from the sofa. Fixing my skirt, and pacing slowly and quietly to the front door. Clueless that Daehyun was waking up at the moment the other hand inside his hand has gone. He flutters his eyes, searching for my presence next to him, but I was already not there. He somehow panicked, he then caught me skulking two steps from the sofa.

*No! don’t go!* He whispered in his head in alarm. His head felt so heavy and drowsy. But he could careless. All he wanted to do is just seeing you stay next to him. And without hesitation, he unknowingly grabbed my wrist before I took the third step. I yelped, surprised by the sudden, warm touch around my wrist. I saw myself plopped back to the sofa, with Daehyun’s tight grip still lingered. I stared at the person next to me in wide eyes. I sat really really next to him, very different from my previous position, had a little fine friend-distance seating space.

“Ka..ji..ma……” He mumbled incoherently, then slowly his body became unstable, eyelids growing heavier and heavier. I saw him become sloppy, showing he might be passed out. I backed my back out a little bit to the other side, furthing myself from him. But I was too late, his body already slowly falling down onto me. And in the second, I saw myself holding my own breath in my position,  with his head and hand splattered around my stomach. I already lying flat on the sofa, with daehyun half seating-half lying position. I froze, once again. Because of him. Jung Daehyun.

===================================================================

I'M SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS FOR 123456789473296532856 DAYS. TT~~TT

enjoy the chapter. :* 

COMMENTS GO GO GO!!! subscribe, upvote, add me as a friend will be nice too!! :)

 

XOXO<3