Another New Monday

Untangle You

Those masculine cheeks became puffy as he stuffed a scoop of rice into his mouth. His mouth munching deliciously, with tounge sometimes peeked out to the corner of his lips. My eyes focused on his face, steadily giving him an investigating stare.

The pace slowly reduced, until its completely stopped.

“What??” Myungsoo asked me in confusion. Na-chan looked up also from her iPod when she heard Myungsoo voice. I blinked, realizing that I had been staring at him all this time. Elbow placed on the table, with my chin on the palm. Luch still untouched.

“Nothing….I guess..” I managed to gave a uncertaint reply. Myungsoo gave me an ridiculous look, then he shifted his gaze to Na-chan, asking what was wrong with me. Na-chan just shook her head, Didn’t really understand by the situation. Myungsoo gave me a final confused look, then shrugged, and continue eating.

As he back to his business, my eyes weirdly came back to him. Like, searching for a confirmation.

*Why? What were you running up to?* I asked myself as the dream from last night came back abruptly.

My eyes focused on him. Finding a reason. Anything. I felt my hearbeat paced a little bit faster, yet in a steady pace. Just like before. Just like a normal beats. With a tiny warm feeling oozing around my heart. Nothing special.

*Nothing special? How come?* My mind wondered again. With head still playing the dream. And I was gulped when it came to the part when Daehyun came. Heat gradually crept into my face, hearbeats increasing as the highest part came.

“Nayoung-ah gwencana?” Na-chan’s voice suddenly woke me up from my daze. She placed the back of her palm to my forehead.

“You look red. Are you sick?” She asked again, Myungsoo looked up too as he took the last scoop of his lunch.

“N-No! I’m absolutely fine! Perfect even!” I answered their questioning looks awkwardly.

“Are you sure?” Myungsoo turns to asked me this time, while gulping his mineral bottle.

“Positive.” I gave them an ok sign. They nodded then with doubtful look still linger on Na-chan. They wanted to back to their own activity when I suddenly opened a conversation.

“Guys can I ask you something?” Both of them looked up to me, and Na-chan took off her earphones afterwards. They anticipated my next words.

“What is that mean…if you meet someone in your dream?” Hesitation filled my words, but I was too curious so yeah. Myungsoo took a time to think for a while, but Na-chan answered it swiftly.

“Well, from what I heard, that person is also thinking about you.” I nodded by her statement. Myungsoo also chimed.

“They say, that person might be missing you!” He added cheerfully, as his eyes –oddly- shifted to Na-chan’s direction. But he looked around in instant. I furrowed my eyebrows by his action. *What*

“No! It’s not always like that though! I read from a book, it also depends on what that person do in your dream!” She replied his words like a lecturer. With that statement, my jaw fell from hopes. *I thought with Myungsoo in it, that means he missed me!* I frowned secretly. But Daehyun’s face appeared again and blush came back to my cheeks.

“Wait! Why are you blushing?!” Na-chan butted in suddenly, teasing me  as she laughed heartily.

“What were you dreaming??” Myungsoo asked me as he tried to cover his laugh. But sadly he failed. He laughed while another question statement came from him.

“Don’t tell me you dreamt about !!” He chided loudly emphasizing the last word. My eyes rounded.

“YAH I DID NOT!” I snapped back at him, or them. Who were already laughed like a mad people together.

“HAHAHAHAAAAAAA Haigooo…………….” Myungsoo chortled when his laugh gradually cool down. So did Na-chan. I caught her wiping the corner of her eyes.

“Ohgod even you shed a tears. Is not even funny….” I grunted, rolled my eyes to her.

“Sorry can’t help it.” She replied with smile still lingered on her face. I chuckled.

“Back to the topic.” I spoke again. They tentatively anticipating my words.

“Okay, what did the person in your dream do? Who is it anyways?” Na-chan replied me with a bunch of questions.

“Eeerrr….i don’t know either. So..there’s a two namja. The first one was running from me, even I chased him all around the vast field. And the other one….” I hesitated to continue.

“The other one??”

“The other one….kissed me.” I mumbled silently.

“AHA! I KNEW IT! YOU DREAMT ABOUT !” Myungsoo suddenly butted in, cheered as if he won a lottery. I glared at him. *How come he become this bratty?!!*. But I decided to ignore him. I grunted in my mind. I shifted my gaze back to Na-chan, who seemed thinking and digging her memories from her so-called book.

“well, it’s so obvious though. The first one will leaving you and the other one…hmm…probably wanted to do that with you. Maybe the second namja wanted to kiss you. In reality I presume. MAYBE SOMEONE HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU YOUNG-AH!!!!” She kept her ‘maybes’ with slowly spazzing by herself with her own assumption. I gave her –what?- look. She just nodded reassuringly.

*What the…Really?? D-daehyun??* I gasped in my mind.

“Who is he anyway???!!” Na-chan suddenly asked again out of the blue. Caught me off guard.

“EEHH???!” I shrieked.

“Yeah, who is he aegi??” Myungsoo also asked the same question. I gulped.

*There’s no way I would tell them. No. Never.*

“I…err..I……somewhat didn’t really catch his face…though..” I replied them, made up some words, what a not really swift way to lie. They seemed believed it. THANK GOD.

“Well, that’s a shame…” Na-chan frowned, as if losing all of her excitement. I tried to push and buried Dae’s face into the deepest side of my head. But it somehow pointless for me. Speaking of Daehyun…

“Myungsoo-ah.” I called him. After these past weeks, me, Myungsoo and Na-chan grew more closer. He successfully entered me and Na-chan’s circle of friendship. I became more confortable with him, just like being with Na-chan. I called him more friendlier than before. The awkward walls between us gradually crushed down since that so-called friendly-date. Thanks to Myungsoo’s attitude who didn’t gave an awkward vibe. Made me in ease to act comfortable with him.

“Hm?” He hummed in reply. Didn’t look up from his phone.

“How’s daehyun?” I asked him. I remembered that he said Daehyun was sick, at the day I had to fit for the wedding dress. He somewhat looked…startled by my question.

“Er..how about him?” He asked back, oddly, looked nervous.

“What’s with Daehyun?” Na-chan asked too, joined the conversation.

“You said he was sick? Is he okay?” I asked again more demandingly.

“He is…totally okay now!” Myungsoo replied, almost too cheerful. I narrowed my eyes, not really believing him.

“Are you sure…..? Is his really okay now? Because you seemed really urgent to visit him right in the middle of fit- AH, nevermind.” Myungsoo's eyes rounded by my almost blurted ‘fitting’. I bit my lips.

*Uh-oh*

“Fit- what?” Na-chan asked confusedly.

“F-FITNESS! YEAH FITNESS!” Myungsoo blurted in instant. Na-chan let out an ‘aah..kerokuna..’ as she nodded understandingly. Myungsoo sighed in relieved secretly.

“He’s fine, really.” He said again.

“What did he caught to? Was the illness severe??” I asked again.

“Nooo, nothing severe. He’s healthy as an elephant right now.” He reassuring me. But somehow I still couldn’t believe his words. And he looked like he didn’t have any intention to reveal further. I sighed.

“Oh no, I have to go. The music club need me for some sudden meeting! SEE YA LATER GUYS!!” Na-chan suddenly mumbled and marched from us. Leaving me with Myungsoo alone. A disappointed expressions plastered on his face but it vanished as soon as it came.

“Where does he live? Can you give me his address?” I asked him, didn’t really know what was gotten into me asking those questions.

“I know. Why do you ask?” He replied back confusedly.

“Oh c’mon just tell me palli.” He lifted one of his eyebrow. Gave me a meaningful smirk.

“What??” I talked back.

“Nothing~” He sang. Then typed a few words on his phone, when suddenly a felt a vibrate on my pocket. I checked my phone, he gave me an address. I read it, it seemed not too far from my house. Maybe five blocks away, I could reach it by walking.

“You are welcome.” He suddenly chirped.

“I didn’t say thank you.” I replied him, giving him my tounge. He just rolled his eyes by my childish gesture. And with that, the bell suddenly rang. Me and Myungsoo walked back to our class.

 

===================================================================================

 

*Ottokhae? Ottokachi?* I walked back and forth in front of a foreign apartement door. Hesitating to press the bell or not.

“Why am I so nervous?” I asked myself. Well no wonder, it’s been weeks I haven’t seen him.

*What if it turns out awkward?* I wondered. I looked around. I saw a familiar motorcycle parked right in front of the apartement’s private garage. That must be Dae’s.

*So he must be home.* I nodded. I was walked to here right away after the school ended.

*What am I doing here anyway? Oh right to visit him if he sick or what.* I mentally facepalmed myself.

*Should I go back home?* My feet brought me walked back and forth aimlessly. As my teeth kept biting my thumb in nervouseness.

*Why am I nervous anyway? It’s just DaeDae!* I groaned.

*Let’s just get over this.* I bravely marched towards the door. And unknowingly, my fist already pressed the bell.

*Oh no.* I squirmed in my position waiting for someone to answer the door.

My breath choked when the door being opened, revealing the figure behind it.

===================================================================================

ANOTHER UPDATE!!~~~

Sorry if it's crappy or what. The next one will be more legit. *I didn't promise it kay XD Keke. But the scenario in my mind somewhat will be legit :3  Anticipate it okayokay*

 

P.S. : follow my twitter @cravexo for exo fans. And a little bit bap. I need more fangirling friends :*

mention me for followback (Y)

 

XOXO<3