Delusion

Untangle You

The cool breeze kissed my cheeks as its twirling around me. My eyes perked up. A bright blue sky welcomed my vision with fluffy coulds as its frame. I never felt this alive. Fresh air entered my lungs, cleaning all of my respiratory system. I’m still unmoved from my position. Lying flat on the ground.

*where am I?* I wondered. Slowly, I put myself up. Turned into a sitting position. My face move to the left and to the right. I was in the middle of vast field. Green colours filled my eyes, everywhere was green, with a little bit brown from the tree braches. I was surrounded by a high grass.

I titled my eyes in confusion. *Is this a dream?* 

I touched the grass and the rusty soil. Examining the touch.

*No it can’t be. This is just too real.* The voice in my head made me sure. I dusted my hands and got up. Now all the scenery could be seen clearly without those shades of the grass. The grass only height until my stomach eventually.

My eyes travelled wildly, seeking something. Even though my mind didn’t know what was it. I saw grass and grass and another grass and a tree. Right in the middle of field. The tree was kinda far away from my place. Maybe 100m. I titled my eyes more, to see a better vision of the tree.

*Who is that?* My mind pondered as my eyes caught a vague figure of someone. Or some man. Leaning next to the tree.

*I think he’s back facing me.* My head guessed randomly. It wasn’t really helping to figure out who is it with this minus eyes. I think I should buy glasses as soon as possible. I mumbled in my mind.

Slowly, my feet brought me walking, towards the tree. As my eyes kept glued on the figure. The heart inside me gradually accelerated as my feet brought me nearer to him.

*Why am I so excited??* I didn’t know either heart.

The baby steps turned out to be fast walking, and walking became running. And in no minutes, I finally arrived right behind him. I stopped. I was sure that he was a namja. The height, the black hair, screaming a masculine aura. His black leather jacket and black pants looked familiar.

*Is he Myungsoo?* I asked in my mind. Still fidgeting with my own, hadn’t revealing my presence yet. Being as quite as possible. I didn’t know myself why I still hiding my presence. It was just an odd intuition.

I studying his back figure a little bit more, black hair, tall body, black fashion, this is must be Myungsoo. I inhaled deeply. *Okay I’ll greet him.* Then afterwards, I tapped his shoulder.

And to my surprise, he didn’t look back. He even started to run. Run as fast as he could. And I didn’t know why, I kept following him. Beating hard as ever.

I chased him almost all over the field, until he suddenly stopped into another big-branched tree.

“Myungsoo! Wait!” I screamed to him. He still didn’t look back at me. I was few steps away from him, who was standing next to the tree. I was ran out of breath. My lungs was like in fire. And I was shocked, when he started to run again. I took few steps, but my body just didn’t have any energy anymore. And in a swift moment, he was already vanished, gone in the middle of the high grass.

I was confused, confused as hell. *Why he was running from me? What he was running to?* I wondered. An anxiety feelings crept into my mind. A foreign feelings I’ve never felt. I was scared. But I didn’t know what I was scared to.

My eyes slowly shifted from the place where he was vanished. My feet brought me to lean to the tree. Resting my exhausted body. I took a deep breath, and let it out. Just doing that in a few minutes. Steadying my speeding breath. And thankfully, my breath gradually came back to its pace. Steady again.

I sighed in worry. Still unable to figure Myungsoo’s act.

“Well, that might be another person, you can’t be so sure!” I tried to cheer myself. But deep inside, I knew, totally knew, that it was clearly Myungsoo. Even thought it was just his back. My mind and my heart knew exactly what was his figure like. And the figure from before was a perfect description of Myungsoo’s figure.

I glumly stared to the field. With a hollow expression. An uneasy feeling kept coming into my heart. And I know it was an ugly feeling. Doubt and anxiety.

The gust of wind singing in my ears, as if became the timer in this clockless place. My eyes fell shut. As a silent tears rolled down my cheeks. *Why am I crying?* I whispered to myself slowly.

A soft touch on my cheeks woke me up in instant. My eyes rounded in surprise.

“Uljima…” The owner of the voice whispered softly to me. As he wiped my tears with his gentle touch.

“D-dae, what are you doing here?” I stuttered asking him. Still surprised by his sudden presence. But gradually, the surprised feeling replaced by a serene and relaxed feeling. As his hands still lingered on my cheeks. He just flashed a sweet smile as he took a few steps closer to me. Reducing the spaces between us.

He cupped my cheeks more steady. And I didn’t know why my heart suddenly wavering. Pounding in a heatful beats. My back leaned steadily to the tree. As the gentle breeze kept blowing between us. Made our hair ruffled in a messy way. But my bangs and Daehyun’s bangs thankfully always came back to its previous position. I giggled in amusement when I saw a few strands of his hairs tucked upwards, a little bit messy, just like an antenna on his head. With me still oblivious with his deep soothing stare into my eyes.

My laugh gradually cool down right when I realized his stare. My eyes carelessly stumbled into his mesmerizing gaze. Unknowingly, I gulped a few times. Just realized that his face was so near to me and there’s no space left between our body. We were totally glued to each other. And didn’t forget to mention his palms still cupped my cheek. I started to blushed meekly with our position. I secretly glad by the shade from the leaves, made my flustered face a little bit vague. Hopefully.

My tears was already stopped by itself a few minutes ago. The wind helped to dry it.

His eyes suddenly fell shut, as his face coming nearer to mine. I was panicked, but paralyzed at the same time. And in no time, I felt a soft thing landed on my lips. It was his lips. I gasped, shocked by his action. But my lips instantly closed, being sealed by his lips.

He kissed me softly, as if I’m a little fragile porcelain. In no time, my eyes fell shut too, following his movement in sync. Heart pounding, beating hard and fast just like a rollercoaster. I wonder if he felt the same too.

No one POV

Nayoung, being clueless as ever, Daehyun was actually opened his eyes in the middle of the kiss, then he smiled. Seeing her serene expressions. He suddenly moved one of his hand to her waist. Crashed her body more closer to him. Her eyes opened as she let out a surprised gasp. But it fell shut in an instant when she felt his tounge entered her cavern. Exploring it, wild yet gentle.

His other hand cupped her face more closer and firmer. As the other circled around her waist like a chain. Her mind started to become blank, and hazy. Unable to think anything. He suddenly broke the kiss and whispered something with his lips still lingered on hers.

 

Nayoung’s POV

“Nayoung-ah…” I took a peek a little when he said that, also took a few breath from those which being stolen by him. But it was pointless as he continue his previous kiss, crashed my lips as firmer a before. Leaving me breathless yet delighted. My eyes fell shut again, reciprocate his kiss with the same amount. I didn’t what was gotten into myself. I felt this was odd, yet the perfect things to do. My head kept echoed his name. As if it was the only salvation in this moment.

Daehyun

Daehyun

Daehyun

I wanted to reply him, replied his word. I tried to broke the kiss and wanted to whisper too to him. But He just wouldn’t let me. He kept pacing in his kisses. Blocking me to utter a single words. He gently explored my cavern, teasing me. And instantly made my knees went weak. Like a boneless leg. Glad I was leaning to the tree, with also the firm grip from his hand. Or else I wouldn’t be able to stand up properly right now.

Not even a single glances my mind thought to stop this. I bet he was too. Slowly, my arms placed itself around his neck. From gripping  his t-shirt, to lingered around his masculine neck. The skins where ours touched, was burning. I slight of electricity sparked from it. Flowing from him, to mine, then back to him. Flowed back and forth. But I didn’t mind. So did Daehyun. I even felt delighted by the sensation, all the sensations he gave me. Like it was the best and the right feelings to be in me.

My fingers secretly moved to the nape of his hair, absorbing the soft feeling his hair gave to my fingertips. All of sudden, he bit my lips, almost bleeding, but he and kissed it again and again, as if feeling sorry to make me hurt. But oddly, I didn’t mind at all. His gestures just made me grabbed his hair more harder, just to search another salvation sensation from all of this overwhelming feeling. My lips were wet, heart pounding like a racing car, body heat getting more higher and higher, and it might be sound weird, but I felt like I depend my life, my emotions, in this mere grip around the nape of his neck. And it somehow, I figured, that with my gesture, he kept increasing the kissing’s pace. And in the end made me grabbed his hair and crumpled it harder, hoping it wouldn’t aching him. And deep inside my heart I knew he didn’t mind at all.

We were at our highest moment, minds echoed each other name, no one could disturb us.

 

Wrong.

 

A shriek voice of someone suddenly disturb us.

*Wait, what?* My head wondered and-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“WAKE UP SWEEEEETIEEEEEEEEEEE TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL!!!” Those well-known shrill voice instantly made my eyes wide open, as open as the windows in my rooms. A bright light of sun crashed my eyes and I blinked few times by the sudden encounter.

I looked around, just to see the furnitures, the curtains, the bolster, the fluffy  blanket, I was in my room.

*I’m in my room?* I asked myself confusedly.

“It’s Monday honey, chop chop!” My mom suddenly tapped my cheek twice. And it woke me up from my daze in an instant, as she marched out towards the door. Also reminding me with the familiar gesture from someone.

*Daehyun* My mind finished my sentence smoothly. I still unmoved from my sitting position on the bed. I touched my lips, flashing all those moments again. My lips is wet.

*It was a dream?* I frowned.

*B-but how come it felt so real??!* I asked in my mind. Confused. My palm slowly placed itself on my chest. Listening to my unsteady hearbeats. Still pounding as fast as in the dream. A blush slowly crept into my face once again. Being reminded all of the moments in the dreams again and again. It was playing nonstop, in high definition video. And to add more, I remembered all of it clearly. ALL OF IT. Every single of it. The touches, the heat, all of it. And now I started to asked myself,

*Why I feel disappointed that all of this is just a dream?* 

====================================================================================

FINALLY IN 13146246293587 years I haven't updated! ;A; /sobs/

pls don't kill me with the ending of this chapter ><

It will be a reality soon for her....*whisper* XD kekekeke

Enjoy this chapter okaaaaaay!!! It's  around 1 a.m and my mom already furious I haven't go to sleep yet.

Comments and subscribes and upvotes and the most important enjoy it okaaay?!! :D

Wait for my next update!

P.S. : And oh! check my new oneshot too! *shamelessly advertising* OTL

Unnecessary Worries

XOXO <3