Mindless Dreaming

Untangle You

A soft pink sky spreading in front of my eyes as my eyelids fluttered open. With the sun streaking into my eyes, It fell shut again in an instant, but I managed to bring up my body to sit up position, finally adjusting to more shadowed light.

“Eung?”

My eyes widely open, seeing some familiar grassfied, tiny hills and trees surrounding me. This was surely the grassfield from my previous dream. Catching a glimpse of white fluffy clouds above me, as I stood up dusting my pants. Oh wait, I wore…skirt? How unusual.

I walked my feet, unconsciously brought me to the tree at the centre of the field. I looked up, and seeing somewhat different, It was decorated with blooming red flowers now. Here and there, like a big bonquet of roses. But, was a tree supposed to have a flowers like that? My head wondered in amusement.

Well, no one could stop a dream right? No matter how bizarre it was.

I stopped myself just a few meters from the tree, as my eyes caught a silhouette standing near the tree. Backfacing me. I analyze that person for a seconds, but somehow, I already running my feet approaching him. Black-haired and all.

“Dae-dae!!” I jumped in front of him. Maybe with too much energy. Why am I so excited like this? Nu-uh.

He was surprised for a slight second, but the warm, sweet smile spreading on his face afterward, replacing it.

“What are you doing here?” I cheerfully asked him. Totally clueless with the stare he gave to me.

A twitch of amusement lingered around the corner of his lips. Glimmering a glint of irresistible smirk upon his face. But his face suddenly turned serious. All the smiles drenched from his face. Repeal all the smiles that clutched on my face too. Concern came afterwards.

“What’s wrong?” I asked. But he just gave a curt smile. Overshadowed by a grim expression. I felt my heart tighten in a weird way.

I kept staring at him, as the wind playing with his bangs tantalizingly. Flipping it back and forth to its previous position. Showing how silky and smooth its looks like. I wonder how it felt to touch those.

I unintentionally tore my gaze from him, filling the next silence seconds that I had been predicted. My vision caught the same field. It might be looked boring for the others, but somehow, it was still entertain me very well.

Somehow the quite times I spent in this dreamwold didn’t break up my interest. It was just that, this place gave something different to me, somewhat different vibe. And my mind eager to stay as long as possible to seek it. With him, Daehyun, in my side.

I never thought my dreamworld could animate perfectly the black haired Daehyun, whom I had never seen before. I knew all along, that he would be very charming with his normal hair, way more charming than the way he already be. Blonde and all that.

I turned around myself, walking quietly cirling the tree, sparing myself from the silence Daehyun. I felt, unknowingly, for sure that his eyes kept its track on me, fixed its gaze to wherever my steps brought me to. I knew I sound delusional, but the final sure inside me told me so.

I found myself standing behind him, looking to the faraway, scruntinizing the black spot that seems kept coming closer to the place where I stand. The rustle sound of the grass didn’t affect me to tear my gaze from it, as I felt his presence next to me. Maybe, looking to the same way to where I was seeing.

My eyebrows furrowed, narrowing my eyes to find out what is that thing that coming closer. Or maybe Someone…..

====================

 

Meanwhile….

3rd POV….

Daehyun felt his eyes fluttered open as he felt the heavy sensation around his head already fading. Slowly disappearing completely. He was startled, when he felt a warm touch plopped on his cheek, right before he wanted to get up from whatever his position right now.

A confusion spreaded inside him, to feel a tiny hand rested loosely around his cheek, which erupting a warm heat to his already warm cheek. A slit of realization made him let out a knowing, curt, cry.

*Oh right, it’s Nayoung. Isn’t it?* His mind wondered.

Slowly but sure, he got up from his position. Minimalizing his movement to its extent. Moving gently and quietly as he could.

Just by a tight minute, He finally could find himself back standing to his foot. As he let out a relieved gasp.

*Thank god She’s not wake up.*

As if it was automatic for him, he paced himself to his bedroom. Taking his favorite blanket to his grasp. And silently walking back to the sofa. He was stopped, right in front of the sofa. Didn’t know why he would react like that.

 The sight in front of him showed the sleeping Nayoung. Looked so tiny, and vulnerable. Like a porcelain doll that shouldn’t be touched. With her hands slipped below her ear. Facing to his direction with a fetal position. Her long hair seemed didn’t bother her even thought it was splattered all over her neck and shoulders. People might think she’s a Junior high schooler instead a Senior high schooler if they saw her in condition like this. So tiny, so delicate, yet so beautiful. Impeccably beautiful, contain no sins at all. She didn’t know how she made his stomach doing a somersault. Even himself didn’t realize it.

He hesitated to put the blanket over her, He didn’t know why. Just staring at her like this oddly made him felt complete. It was just staring. His eyes fixed on her, nothing could bother him.

He saw her chest breathed up and down, steadily. Made his mind caught a memories of his old, Persian cat. Irresistibly adorable.

Without his knowing, the corner of his lips tugged into a small smile. Smile that indicate he felt blessed. To have her in his sight like this.

He caught her face scrunched, eyebrows furrowed in a way, that made her looked like confused of something. And amused smile coming to his face.

*What is she dreaming?*

Daehyun crouched in front of her. Taking his eyes to the same level of hers. He amusedly watching her face for the first seconds. Then those smiles, unknowingly faltered by its own. Realizing how close his face from her.

His breath became uneven, eyes slowly darkened by desire, as he inched his face to her, closing the gap between him and Nayoung…

=================

“Hey is that…Myungsoo?” My voice asked him while hastily looking to his side profile. Then seeing back to the black spot which already turned out into a silhouette. A silhouette of a man. Now I was sure it was him.

“Yeah it’s him! Let’s go to him!” I cheered happily approaching Myungsoo. The streaking sunlight blurred the far figure. Just like seeing someone with fatamorgana surrounding him.

I was stopped in the middle of my step, when a hand caught my wrist suddenly.

I turned around, just to see a stoic-faced Daehyun staring at me intently.

“Wha-“

“Kajima.” He said. Whispering. Soft but firm. And demanding. Giving me no way to reply back.

“But-“

His eyes suddenly widened, looking trough behind me. And within second, he held my hand, then brought me running with him. Pacing as fast as he could.

It had been quite a while, we were running to where, he or me didn’t even know. With the sound of birds soaring in the sky, the field around me slowly crushed down. Like a cracked walls in the middle of an earthquake. Its sounds as if signaling for my dreamland to be crumpled down. Replaced by a new sight of torrential jungle. Filled with various trees and plants. A dark night engulfed us, very contrast from the sunny day from before.

I was started to lose my breath. Hitched, and panting with a short breath.

“D-dae…Staph…I’m tired…” I somewhat managed to whisper to him. He finally glanced at me, with an uneven breath too. The slowly slowed down his pace. Until the point we totally stopped under a big-brached tree. Its wide, shady leaves giving us a cool breeze. Rising up the nape of my neck. Evaporating all of the sweats.

Our breath finally become normal again. And I couldn’t help myself to wander around me. Adoring the sight. My eyes might be sparkled right now with excitement.

The green plants here and there being slipped with some of mushrooms. Which, enchantingly glowed in a majestic light in the dark. Fireflies flying around me, busily moving there and fro, seeking for place to cast.

“Look Dae the mushrooms are glowing!” I excitedly exclaimed to him, as I turned around. His face was already casted on me. Looking at me with and adoring gaze. Forgetting the gap between us, he automatically approaching me. As my smile faltered oddly. With stomach doing a weird somersault feeling. And chest drumming fast.

He smiled. Smiled that really sincere, really soft. With thousands emotions behind it. Beautiful. Very Beautiful.

Unable to hold myself, I found my hand coming nearer to his face, his impeccable cheek gently. He closed his eyes, unable to hold pleasure bliss when my hands lingered around his face. I must be imagining things to think the he was actually purring silently. Like a cat.

His hand found its way to cover mine. Hold it firmly right at the moment when I wanted to tear the contact, and keeping it on its previous place. My breath hitched, when I felt a soft, different texture met with palm. It was his lips.

I stared at him, as his lips slowly made its way to my wrist, placing an unending traces of butterfly kisses on its way. The nape up my neck had risen, leaving me breathless, unable to breath properly.

Chest tighten in an wild drums. With the brown eyes trapped mine in an intoxicating gaze. I found myself being dragged up nearing to him with his other vacant hand. Locked myself in his firm hold in the waist. I let out a startled choked. Unprepared by his sudden movement. And without hesitation, he reduced the gap between our lips, and covers mine with his…

========================

3rd POV….

Daehyun closed his eyes, knowing himself already hovering above her from his previous crouched position, as his lips met Nayoung’s lips. He felt fire when the way its being connected.

But he was startled as hell when he felt her replying his kiss with the same amount of energy as his. He wanted to break the kiss, but stopped when a pair of slowly tangled around his neck, grasping his hair in a firm manner. It drove him crazy, unable to bear the turn on by a simple gesture like that. Shutting back down his eyelids to enter the ecstatic activity he had been doing since minutes ago.

He was molding her lips again and again, turning the innocent kiss into a hot one. She wanted to grasp a bit of air, but Daehyun wouldn’t let her. Instead he made her tounge fighting with his. Seeking for dominance. But the man always the winner. He overstepped her, just to make Nayoung let out a pleasurable sigh. With her fingers still cluthed around his hair, gripping it more stronger, and tantalizing it more. Made Daehyun’s senses became numb but aware. Aware with every inch of his body that in contact with hers.

Daehyun didn’t want this to come to end. Neither her…

====================

The kiss was slowly broke down. Leaving me with a slight of emptiness. The way his lips placed on mine, it felt perfect. A slight frown plastered on me at the moment his lips teared from mine. I didn’t really focused with all the impact he gave to my body. All the butterflies, all the beats, all the burning feeling, all of it. All I did was just focused to Dae.

I stared at him, astonishment and frown showed on my face clearly. Just like a kid whose candy had been stolen.

He gave me a sweet smile. The smile that could melt you into a puddle of goo. Thank God he held my waist firmly. Or else.

He suddenly whispered,

“It’s time for you to wake up….”

“But-!”

And with a flash of second. He vanished as the white light engulfed his body. Replacing my vision with a white lamp and crème roof.

A man, none other than Dae, become clearer in my eyes. That face only inched from me.

*I’m awake?*

“D-dae?” I croackedly calling him. With the sound of my bed-voice. I saw his eyes boring into mine. I found my hands tangled around his neck. I gasped.

But before I could entangled it, his face already inched into mine in a swift movement, and trapped me again in his kiss.

========================================================================================================================

Finally the awaiting, real kiss :]

I'm a bad author for not updating for a long time. Please don't hate me ;~~~; School is killing me.

New semester, new class, new classmates. like hell. Exams non-stop. Please bear me ;~~~; You guys, fanfics, EXO, books, dramas, and internet connection are my only salvation. I miss my previous classmates. They're better. And now I have to bear a year with those people. Thank you guys, my internet friends, readers, and all of you. You guys are more sincere than the people around me right now :').

I love you, sincerely.

Aderanoyy.