Surprise-Surprise

Untangle You

When everything still seems surreal for me, school already calling me again. Annoyed me much. My mind is in a fight. My heart kept replaying Myungsoo’s face, and I’m started to freaking out right now. I felt like a dumb girl. My mind scolded myself to restrain myself from thinking about him, but my heart just didn’t want to listen. It’s pretty up for me, as I’m gazing at ceiling up in front of me. Which illuminating the shadows from moon that streaked from outside. Reminded me of yesterday…

Argh whatever. Yesterday was yesterday. I have to get over it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, Saturday, Sunday, passed so quickly. Then unfortunately, I’m arrived at the most day, Monday. Just not my luck, I woke up late.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I’M LATE I’M LATE I’M LATE!!!” I screamed as I ran downstairs, greeted by peaceful face of Mom and Dad eating breakfast at the dining room. A sigh escaped from Mom as she watching me tidying up my tie. She’s already used to the chaos I made if I’m late and the morning sandwich already well prepared for me.

I snatched the sandwich, then ran to the door as I shouted “I’M GOING!”, didn’t even take a time to hear their reply. Dad just chuckled in amusement.

I always walk to school, and this is the most annoying day as I have to run at this moment. I usually wake up early, wondering why today is different. Today just felt kind of unsual. Or I’m just being delusional. Ck whatever.

My feet brought me nearer and nearer to the school gate that slowly being fully locked by the school security, But I made it on time, slipped my slim body with the slight space left of the gate. The school security just shook his head seeing my action, while I gave him a wide thanking smile.

I kept speeding up my pace and shouted as I arrived at the class.

“I’M SORRY I’M LATE SONGSAENG-NIM!” With a quick bow, I lifted my body and met an annoyed face of Jung’s sem. The grumpy woman turned out more grumpier. *Gulp..* Sem gave a menancing glare, a cold shudder ran trough my spine.

“Sit. Detention after school.” She said. All the energy drained from body. *Damn-damn-damn* I Grunted in my mind. Then I slowly walked trough my desk. I saw Na-chan focused poking someone who sat in front of her. I titled my eyes in confused. Those desk which usually empty, now being occupied. With a boy. Na-chan’s face grew more worried, as I seated next to her. Because sem’s eyes back focused on the students, not only me. I look at Na-chan, curiousity plastered all over my face. The boy buried his face in the desk, kind of hard to recognize him. I whispered to Na-chan.

“Psst, waegeure Na-chan?? Who’s he?” I asked as I nudged my seatmate. She just brush off my questions, still poked him secretly, aware with Jung sem’s eyes.

The boy, that probably sleeping, slowly reacted and shifting from his position. A small groan could be heard from him.

“Yah wake up you pabo!!” Na-chan whispered, but loud to hear with him. *His voice sounds familiar…* Suddenly, his irritation already got into his nerve, he shouted in annoyance.

“YAH! KNOCK IT OFF!!” He shouted as he get up. The whole class fell silent. He Glared to Na-chan, but then his fury vanished seeing the one who poked him before. Na-chan’s gulped, and her eyes widened, but not as wide as mine. My jaw fell seeing his face.

“Myungsoo! Minna! Detention after school!” Jung Sem’s voice roared again. All of the students froze.

====================================================================

“Okay now explain.” I said to Myungsoo, with hand crossed, waiting for his answer. My voice became more loud in this deserted spacious gym. Na-chan still preoccupied with swabbing the floor.

“Listen, I don’t even know! This morning my Mom suddenly gave me a different uniform, then today Dad suddenly insisted to drive me to school. I usually drove with my own motorbike. Voila, he drove me here then said “This is your new school.” Then left.” He spoke fast.

“Poor you.” Na-chan unknowingly already behind him, then patted his shoulder twice. His eyebrow twitched in annoyance.

“Yah Neo-!” He tried to give Na-chan a knock in the head, but she’s already running trough the bleachers. He followed her, but Na-chan was fast, but he’s more faster. He grabbed Na-chan’s waist and I’m here looking at them in wide eyes. *OMO!*  Na-chan giggled, she’s so ticklish if someone touch her stomach.

“You dare to mock me…” Myungsoo said in Na-chan’s ear. Na-chan giggled more then succeed escaped from him and running to my back. Made me as her shield. They both laughing, looks like in so much fun. While he’s trying to grab her wrist. I just followed their laugh awkwardly.

“A ha..ha..ha..” a weird laugh escaped from my mouth. Na-chan then running again, came out from the gym, with Myungsoo tailed behind here. Leaving me here alone like a forever alone girl.

==========================================================================

I walked with Myungsoo kept teasing Na-chan in front of me. We’ve already finished our detention. The sky was bright orange, slowly getting darker and darker. The school already deserted, only left a few students with their extracurricular activities.

Suddenly, when we’re right at the front gate, someone who rode a motorbike stopped in front of us.

“Yah, Myung!” He called Myungsoo as he put off his helmet. A bright blonde hair stand out in the middle of black hair.

“Hey Mann!!!” Myungsoo instantly hugged him. My smile already bloomed since he opened his helmet. When they broke off the hug, I’m the one who hugged him afterwards.

“DAE-DAEEE!!!!” I jumped excitedly, while he’s kind of surprised, then get off from his bike still hugging me. While Myungsoo and Na-chan looking at each other questioning our gesture.

===========================================================================

I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY for not updating too long! ;A;

I felt really guilty I swear. and I'm updated with a crappy chapter... I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY ;__;

school is suffocating me X'S. I hope i can update again.