Beach Night

Untangle You

“whew, They seem get along with each other well.” Myungsoo whistled.

“Nugu?” Na-chan’s eyes following Myungsoo’s gaze, averted her gaze from the magazine she has been reading since. The view of Me and Daehyun walking hand in hand filled her eyes. A slight frown coming unknowingly from . Myungsoo just staring at her, with a meaningful smirk. He then laughed boyishly.

“What’s so funny?!” She asked him with a mixed of annoyed and amusement face.

“Your face is priceless before, you know that!” He keep laughing and stopped when she pinced his biceps.

“AW! What’s that for?!!” He winced as he pat his aching skin.

“For laughing at me, mocking me, humph!” She replied then running to the water. He smirked and following her.

“Challenge accepted!!!~” He chimed.

==============================================================================

Unknowingly, the fourth of us become so close just in one afternoon. The boys are just so friendly and fun to be with. They made me and Na-chan feeling so comfortable, that’s why we open up to them. When the evening came, all of us back to the hotel.

The night came quickly, and it’s time for the students to sleep. The problem is, It’s just 8.30 p.m. Where a teenager sleep at this time these days?! Unfortunately, the teachers patrolling around aisles, they say, so we won’t snuck out or something.

“GIRLS GO BACK TO YOUR ROOMS. BOYS, YOU TOO! AND DON’T EVEN THINK TO VISIT OTHER GENDER ROOMS! I’LL BE WATCHING UNTIL MORNING JUST FOR YOUR INFORMATION.”                 Cho sem’s voice roared around the aisle. Replied with an annoyed groan from the students.

“This is .” Na-chan mubled. I just sighed and give her a small sad smile. Well this is really really . I feel like in a military now.

The clock in my phone showing ’10.00p.m.’ While I’m keep tossing in my bed, didn’t feel like to sleep. I can see Na-chan’s tummy going up and down, breathing steadily.

“Ck, you said this is .” I rolled my eyes. She already passed out 45minutes after entered the room. What a heavy sleeper. I decided to come out from the room, without making any plan.

I slowly open and glanced left to right, scanning Cho sem’s figure. I saw him leaning next to the elevator, smiling thinly while talking to his phone. *Oh no, the only way out blocked* I gulped, thinking to go back to the room, but I don’t want to spent this night with a boredom.

I tiptoed slowly, made a safe distance to watch Cho sem’s. I can hear his voice from here.

“Soojung-ah soojung-ah palli go back to sleep~” He sang cutely. The phone in a loudspeaker fyi.

“Shireo! I will only sleep with appa!” A cute little girl’s voice echoed from the phone. His face changed into a serious one.

“Appa will comeback soon arasso? Now go back to sleep.” He replied firmly. The girl from the other line started to cry after hearing his serious tone.

“Hiks…hiks…APPA NAPPEUN!” *BEEP* The girl broke the phone. He sighed, then a moment after that an incoming call come again.

“Soojung-ah,” He said in desperate tone

“Ani it’s me.” A woman voice replied. *Must be his wife*  The stupid of me, I accidentally stumbled from my hiding place. Cho sem’s instantly look up on me.

“What are you doing?” He asked in annoyed tone. Must be in a bad mood because his daughter mad at him. My mind went blank.

“I..uhm..I have to go to the toilet sem.” I blurted the most stupid reason in the world. HOW ON EARTH I ASKED TO GO THE BATHROOM WHILE IN EVERY HOTEL ROOM HAS ITS OWN BATHROOM?! I mentally slapped myself. *Do you think you’re in the school Nayoung-ah??!!* I bit my bottom lip in nervousness.

“Pabo pabo pabo…..” I muttered in silence.

“Go ahead.” He replied shortly, then go back focusing to his phone. I was beyond surprise. *It works!!* I cheered inside and hurriedly entered the elevator, before Cho Sem notice the odd reason. Rofl.

===============================================================================

“WOOOHOOO!!!! Ooops….” I screamed when arrived at the shore but instantly shut my mouth. I ran like a little kid to the water. The rising tides twirling beautifully with a millionth sparkling stars as its hood. I beddabled my feet just until my ankle. The after 10 minutes, I grew tired and go sit on the smooth silky white sands.

  (Imagine you're sitting on the sand, wearing that)

I started to draw and write random things in the sand. I was startled when I heard a sobbing voice came from the behind of the big cobblestone next to my spot.

*Don’t tell me…it’s a ghost?!*  I cheered with the thought. Despite my choding attitude, I’m a big fan of horror movies. Much less, my favourite series is SUPERNATURAL! I can’t get enough with those Winchester boys.

I slowly tiptoed to the rock, and took a slight peek. A cute girl voice coming from there.

“Hiks…I’m sorry oppa for burdening you with my confession..hiks..” The girl said as she wipe her tears. I only can see her right side, but can’t see the one she was talking to. I gasped *Daebak…A love confession in the beach….so romantic…* I swooned and jelly at the same time with their situation.

“Gwencana, I’m really grateful for your feeling.” He replied as his big palm patted the girl’s head. *Why he rejected  her??* I mumbled in my thought. I want to see his face so I sprawled my neck longer, but again, I tripped and easily noticed by them. The girl gasped, and running passed me, with a flustered face. I got up slowly, and meet the boy’s stare. None other than, Daehyun. His face can’t hold his laughter anymore, and he cracked up.

“PFFTTT, BAHAHAHAHAHA!! YOUR FALLING POSE IS HILARIOUS!” He laughed so hard until he had a little tears in the corner of his eye.

“Ck.” I dusted my shorts, and leaving him. Annoyed. He followed me.

“Hey, hey why you’re always tripped it’s so funny pfft...” He mumbled as he catch my wrist and spun me around.

“I’m sorry when was I tripped in front of you?” I asked. His laugh slowly reducing then he just chuckled.

“Nothing.” He smiled in amusement.

“Anyways, why are you here in the middle of the night?” He asked. I just shrugged.

“I don’t know. I just feel like it. I snuck out.” I smirked. doing a V pose while sticking out my tounge. He chuckled then knocked my head.

“YAH! What’s that for??” I punched his chest as my other hand rubbed my forehad.

“You, little girl but you got a nerve huh.” He then pat my head softly.

I don’t know why, but I’m soothed by his action.

I run back to my spot, and sit comfortably. He seated next to me afterwards. Suddenly my phone vibrated. A message.

“When you come back, we have something to tell. Please be prepared my aegi.

Love, Mom and Dad~<3”

“Huh?” I chortled. “What?” Daehyun chimed, then took a peek at my phone. I instantly hid it from him.

“Nothing.” I said as I put my phone back to my pocket. He then just shrugged.

“Hey let me borrow your phone a while.” He asked me, opened his palm. I stared at him in confusion.

“For what?”

“Just a while, palli!” He demanded impatiently. Made me grew more suspicious.

“No. Tell me the reason first.” I talked back undaunted. He sighed.

“Don’t you want myungsoo’s number?” My eyes widened. I instantly gave my phone to him

“Yes please.” I smiled shyly. He chuckled. Then pressed a several numbers on my phone. He gave my phone back afterwards. I checked the phonebook, but didn’t find any ‘Myungsoo’ letter.

“Where’s his number??” I asked, mumbling while keep scrolling down my phonebook. Then spotted a foreign new contact.

‘Busan원빈’

“What?? Busan Wonbin?? What the heck Dae!” I yelled to him, and realize he already walked away. I chased after him, He just ran faster while sticking out his tongue to me.

“YAAAH NEO!!!” and we ended up chasing each other under the smooth spring breeze of Okinawa.

==========================================================================================================

Update! Sorry if it's cute lame. The storm is coming tho.