First Encounter

Untangle You

I groggily woke up from my sleep when I felt my cheek being patted by someone. It is Na-chan.

“Baby-Young wake uppp!! We’re arrived!” Her smiling face filling up my vision. I blinked for several times to clear my vision. I nodded and following Na-chan get out from the plane.

After 1 hour waiting for my luggage, all the students get in to the bus again. Cho sem said that It’s only 15minutes to reached the resorts. With a full of speed, I took the seat right next to the window so I can see the scenery outside.

I wide smile plastered all of over my face as a bright blue sky and clear blue water scenery appeared before my eyes. I felt so giddy to jumped into the water, I saw all the students felt excited too. The students, coming along with the teachers, entered the big resort.

I bumped into someone when I walked in the aisle with Na-chan toward our room.

“Ah chusomida.” He said, while he’s helping me took my passort that fell on the floor.

“It’s oka-“ I was halted when I saw his gorgeus face. He looked back at me with a confused expression.

“I-I mean, it’s okay.” I cleared my throath and replied again. He just nodded, glanced at me then to Na-chan, who was busy replying the messages from her Mom. She also put on her headsets which means she won’t even realize with around her. Then he left passed me and entered the lift. While I’m here, walking to my room slowly, calming my unsteady hearbeats.

============================================================================================

Are you guys curious with the guy?? *Wriggled my eyebrows*

Sorry for the super duper short chapter *bow*

btw, He will be revealed in the next chapter! *wink*

I'll do a double update today, so stay tune!! ~^__^~

The next chapter will be long PROMISE!