The beginning of Peaceful Day

Untangle You

 

“HOAMM….”

I yawned for the tenth times in this period. Minna, who were sitting next to me, just gave a disgusted face because of my hippo-like yawning.

“You are sooo not lady like Young-ah.” She whispered and shook her head. She chuckled with an amusement expression plastered on her face. I just replied her with my bored face.

“I’m just sooooo sleepy Na-channnn.” I whined like a little kid. But still kept my voice low. Or else, Jung sem would caught me. I bent nearer to Na-chan , glanced to the front for a second then whispered, “I want to buy coffee in the canteen, do you wanna come?” I offered her, while wriggling my eyebrows in excitement. She gave a ‘hah?’ look while I just kept nodding, reassuring her to come.

She’s quite for a while, cogitate my offer. She glanced to Jung sem who were teaching eagerly to the students, blabbering about how to make a simple demand curves. I know all the students, well except the nerds, didn’t understand at all and I bet everything the sem said just went left ear and out right ear.

I’m glad me and Na-chan sitting in the back row. So it would be hard to catch us didn’t pay attention. Suddenly sem staring at me and I hurriedly straightened my sitting position. Took my pen and pretending to write a note. Na-chan looks really hard to button up , holding up her almost-burst out giggles. I just elbowed her in annoyance. Aigoo… I guess my notion is wrong. Keke.

All of a sudden, the bell ringing! Indicating the lesson is over and the first break time coming. I pumped up my fist and grab Na-chan wrist. Running trough the sea of students in the alley, towards the cafeteria.

-------------------

I instantly slipped in the line, queued fastly so I can buy the ultimate yummy chocochips bluberry toast  by Song Ahjumma. Her tasty toasts always sold out just in a few minutes, so that’s why I was running like there’s no tomorrow back then.

After 5 minutes, I got the billowed toast fresh from the oven. I take a look at the cafeteria and saw Na-chan sitting next the window while waving at me. I skipped cheerfully approaching the table.

“Ja-jaaaang!!” I raised my toast in front of her face, showing off my super yummy luch that need a lot of hardword to got that.

“Gimme somee” She sprawled her hands wanted to grab my toast. I lifted the toast in the air, teasing her. She pouted madly while I just giggled in delight.

“Alright alright…” I gave her the toast and she took it gladly. “Just don’t eat it all and left me some.” She nodded. I took a sip of her capucinno. Well, it’s not a new view to see me and Na-chan sharing food like this. It’s been 5 years me and Na-chan being friends. She’s my best buddy so far.

You see, Na-chan is actually a very cool girl. She’s mature, well except in front of me. Maybe she was infected by my childishness. She’s actually popular around the boys, but she prefer to shrug them of. She’s tall, pretty, smart, and many more. She’s the definition of ideal girl. She’s kinda shy, but people misunderstood that she’s actually a ‘cool’ girl. That’s the reason she’s being called 'ice princess' around the junior students. I called her Na-chan, because she looks a little bit like a Japanese doll. Na-chan is so perfect for her nickname in my opinion.

How about me? Um, as you can see. I’m childish and short. Some of people thought that I’m a junior high school student. My babyface really helped a lot. I’m very much the opposite from Na-chan. But, opposite does attract right?

Suddenly Na-chan snapped her fingers in front of my face. Brought me back from my daze.

“Ya, you’re spacing out too long. Where have you been?” She asked

“Eung? A-aani. I’m just thinking about something.” I shrugged. Na-chan stared at me, inspecting my expression. She just shrug it off afterwards.

“Anyways, do you about the special trip next week?” Na-chan suddenly asked randomly.

“There’s a special trip? Next week?” I asked back suprisedly. She replied with nod and ‘mhmm’.

“Ah chinca? I don’t have any idea about it…” I mumbled while slurping my coffee.

“Sem just attached the notice this morning. You probably sleeping back then.” She rolled her eyes. I just slap her shoulder jokingly. She giggled like a choding. Many boys took a glance of her when she’s laughing. Even when she’s laughing she still looks like a goddess in namja eyes. Aigoo….

After we finished, we were back to the class and continue the lesson until the dawn come.

--------------------------

“I’m home.” I said when I opened my door house. I instantly chuckled afterwards because actually there’s no one in the house except me. Stupid me.

“Welcome home my aegiiiiiii!” I startled when I heard those shrill reply coming nearer to me. I instantly welcomed with a big-breathtaking-bear-hug. My eyes widened when I saw the face of the hugger.

“Omma?!!” She just reply with a big smooch on both my cheek. My smile blooming with a sudden presence of her. My eyes grew more wider when I saw a tall broad person coming trough from behind. I instantly running to him, jumped, and gave him a big koala hug.

“APPAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!” I sang happily. Dad chuckled with my behavior while both of his hands suppoting my petite body.

“Welcome home.” He replied, patting my back gently. I smiled then buried my face in his shoulder. Dad is always warm and scented like a cinnamon, which I love the most. Then he dropped me slowly back standing on the floor.

“When you guys comeback?” I asked while we walked trough the living room and sit comfortably.

“Just this noon.” Dad said. I nodded in silence.

“Wae? Is there something wrong?” Mom asked when she saw my murky face. Dad also staring at me. I shook my head right away.

“A-anii… it’s just kinda surprising you were back home suddenly….It’s gladden me so much.” I replied softly. I saw Mom’s face in such in pain but she instantly hugged me.

“Mianhe Youngie-ah… Omma and Appa truly sorry…” Omma said softly while Appa’s hand patting my head. I hugged Omma back.

“it’s okay, I just miss you so much… hehehe” I replied cheekily. Omma broke the hug and cupping my face. “I miss you too my dear.” She replied.

“Anyways, Let’s eat dinner. Omma already prepared a special dish for us!” Dad sang happily. I nodded in agreement.

“Oh, but I’ll change first!” I rose and ran up trough the stairs with full of speed. Leaving Mom and Dad chuckled in amusement.

Meanwhile….

Dad’s eyes kept fixed on Mom. Following wherever she go. With his head rested on his palm. He sighed for the third time in this minutes.

“Waegureu?” She asked while she prepared the plates. he just following Mom’s hand movement on the table. She turn around to the stove and placed the samgyetang in the big bowl. Placed the bowl on the table while glancing at him because he’s not replying.

She just take a look for a second and go straight to the fridge. Took out the jar filled with an orange juice. Then after placing it she also took three glasses and simply put it next to the jar. She put off her apron then sit in front of him.

He gently took her hand and interlaced their fingers. Mom’s other hand supporting her head while her eyes fixed on his husband with full of confused expressions. Dad sighed again.

“I feel so guilty towards Young. I felt like we’ve been abandoned her for this whole month. Well, we ware abandoned her. But, I-mean, like neglected, I just-“

He was stopped when Mom gripping his hand harder.

“It’s okay. I know.” She replied softly. He instantly calmed down with her soothing tone.

“Seeing her face full of loneliness like that…made me sad Jin-ah…” He said while drawing circles on her palm.

“I know. She deserves to react like that. She must be felt so lonely while we were away. A month is not a short time. I feel guilty too Insung-ah…” She sighed.

“I don’t know what to do anymore to tell her the news Jin-ah… it feels like a tough task to do now…” He replied while messaging his temple.

“Oh my gosh…I totally forgot about that….” She groaned. “But we have to tell her….” She mumbled while biting her nails.

“What news?” I asked while approaching them. Dad instantly straightened his sitting position. I took a seat next to Mom. Eyeing both of them. They then let out an awkward laugh.

“A-ani.. just some unimportant news hahaha…” Dad replied while shook his hand in the air.

“Actually… we bought you..em.. A super delicious Belgian chocolate!” Suddenly Mom chimed. My eyes widened. I clasped my hand excitedly. A wide grin plastered all over my face.

“Really?!!! Gimme gimme gimme!” I chirped happily.

“Na ah. We’ll eat first. Then after that, Mom and Dad will give it to you.” Dad replied. I frowned but then nodded in agreement. I took the spoon and said “Chalmokesemida!~” With Mom and Dad echoed too after me. Didn’t realize that they glanced at each other with full of anxiety feelings.

==========================================

How is it? Boring eh? This is just the opening readerssss ;D

By the way, This is your Da-and-Ma :

  

Zo Insung (As Jo Insung) & Kim Taehee (As Nam Soojin turn out ----> Jo Soojin *just think in korea, wife's surname will change following thier husband*)

Pssssstt...............You got your baby face from your mommy~ 

=============================================

I found this pic and I just can't contain my feels seeing my ultime bias, baby wolf and my sister's ultime bias, flaming frog hugging each other *sobs* 

XOXO~