Chapter 7

Timeless [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7 - Stay By Her Side

1801

 

Unknown to Soonkyu, the guy they’re looking for – Heechul, is just near them yet invisible.

Let’s see how you will handle this, Soonkyu. Heechul thought, a smirk slowly appearing on his face. Surely, he is enjoying what he’s seeing.

But the scenes that unfolded before his eyes took him by surprise, his mouth parted and his eyes widened. Did she just stab her own self?

Soonkyu collapsed to the ground and pleaded, “Now, please help my friends in going back to their own time.”

Immediately, Heechul made himself visible and ran towards the girl on the ground before she completely becomes unconscious.

Heechul kneeled next to the girl and placed her head on his lap. He pulled the dagger out of her chest. “Soonkyu, hey, don’t worry. I’ll help you, okay?” And with that, Soonkyu closed her eyes.

Heechul placed his arm under her knee and the other under her neck, lifting her up.

The two Soonkyu clones morphed back to their original forms – dwarves.

“You two,” Heechul started. “We’ll go back to the house now, carry those two males.” He nodded towards the unconscious Baekhyun and Luhan.

The fog that surrounded them a while ago disappeared completely, making the way visible and clear. Heechul started walking towards his house with Soonkyu in his arms and the two dwarves in charge of Baekhyun and Luhan tailing behind.

 

 

They finally arrived in his house. Heechul’s house is huge; made up of wood from strong branches of trees. And it is completely hidden from everyone. Dwarves are living with him.

Heechul set down Soonkyu on his own bed. He immediately undressed Soonkyu for him to mend her wound, nothing inappropriate.

Heechul took a basin and poured water in it, mixed some weird fluids with it and some minced herbs.  Then he took a cloth and drenched it in the basin. After, he wiped it onto her wound carefully. And magically, her wound is slowly closing.

He sighed, relieved that Soonkyu is not in danger anymore. Heechul called another dwarf, a female dwarf. He has seven dwarves after all.

“Change her dirty clothes.” The female dwarf followed his orders immediately.

“Master,” one of the dwarves from before called out. “What will we do with these two males?”

Heechul placed his gaze on the two unconscious males lying on two different spare beds inside his house. “Let them be. They’ll wake up when they will.”

He didn’t mean to sound so mean but he just simply doesn’t like helpless and weak men. And for Heechul, he thinks the two are helpless and weak.

 

 

Time slowly passes by. Heechul sat on his bed, beside Soonkyu’s sleeping figure.

Soonkyu’s hair is anything but neat. Some of her hair strands escaped from the tie that held her hair into a bun. Heechul brushed off those hair strands from her face. “You are one selfless girl.”

“Master, I think this guy is waking up.” A dwarf announced, making Heechul placed his gaze on Baekhyun.

 

 

 

Baekhyun

 

 

I stirred in my sleep. I’m gaining back my consciousness. But before I open my eyes, I decided to listen to my surroundings first. It’s surprisingly quiet.

I opened my eyes. Where am I?

I slowly sat up, groaning while doing so. I feel like I haven’t moved my muscles for ages. I looked around. I suddenly jerked up. A weird creature, dwarf perhaps, is standing beside the bed. Wait, dwarves exist? I was grateful that I was able to bite back a scream. It’s staring at me with his big eyes. His wide ears are sticking out of his long hair, kind of reminds me of Chanyeol.

“You’re finally awake.” I turned my head towards the voice. I saw a male sitting down on a bed just across the bed where I’m sitting at. Then, my gaze landed on the figure behind him.

Soonkyu!

I stood up hastily and walked towards the bed but before I could come near Soonkyu, the guy stood up. How dare he block my way!

I suddenly saw Soonkyu’s clothes on the table beside the bed. It’s soaked with blood. I look at her again and noticed she’s wearing a new set of clothes.

“Baekhyun, right?” He asked.

He knows me?

“What did you do to her?” I hissed, referring to Soonkyu.

He smirked. Is he playing with me?

I grabbed his collar – I don’t know if it can be called collar since hanbok has no collar.

“What did you do to her?” I asked, emphasizing every word.

He just stared at me. “I am innocent.” I squinted my eyes at him. I can’t easily trust this guy, whoever he is. Then, he grinned at me. “You don’t want to hurt me since you’ve been looking for me these past two days, now do y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter