Chapter 6

Timeless [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

this chapter is dedicated to viaxoxo who made me the cute poster above :)

Chapter 6 - I Can Sacrifice My Life For You

1801

 

Hiding in the dark inside his house, he watches their every move. From the moment they entered the forest in search for him, he already had his eyes on them.

“Soonkyu, I always knew we would meet again. And who are these guys with you?” He said to no one, eyes focused on the small bowl of water in front of him. His eyes widened, “These guys don’t belong in this time.”

With his magic, he was able to watch their every move using the basin of water as if it was some kind of a movie. Knowing how hard it would be for them to find him, he whispered, “Let’s see how long you will last.”

Then, he closed his eyes and mumbled some words you won't even understand. He opened his eyes and the scene of Soonkyu falling off the cliff unfolded. He smiled evilly; he was able to make a cliff appear in the middle of the forest without any of them noticing, thanks to his spell.

He placed his hand over the basin and mumbled another set of words making the scenes on the water disappear, making it look like just a normal basin of water.

The man walked towards his bed that was made of sturdy woods, “Better get some sleep.” He drifted off to dreamland, thinking that the three people looking for him would give up their search after the incident.

 

 

He woke up to the birght rays of sunlight that was able to slip through his closed window. He groaned. He loves sleep and would hate anyone or anything that would disturb him in the middle of his hobby.

He may be the most knowledgeable person in Hanyang, but he’s just a human, a lazy human.

He lay still on his bed, closed his eyes, and drifted to sleep once again. After half an hour, he suddenly opened his eyes and sat up, “I almost forgot.”

He stood up from his bed and walked towards the basin of water that was on top of a table. He placed his hand over the basin and he once again saw the three people.

They’re still here! Did they not give up yet?! He thought, annoyed. He thought that if the girl got injured, they would turn away, would go back to where they are staying, and would stop looking for him. But instead, one of the guys carried her on his back and continued looking for him. He thought wrongly of them, he underestimated their stubbornness.

They are stubborn, but he’s the wise one here. With a glint in his eyes and a smirk on his eyes, a plan pops inside his mind.

If you will accomplish this.. Then, you’ve proven yourselves worthy of seeing me. He thought. He promised to them, to himself, that he would give these three the chance to seek his help if they’re worthy enough. He mumbled some words and then whispered, “Let’s see if you’ll pass through my test.”

This is Heechul you’re talking about. And he’s not that easy.

 

 

 

Luhan

 

 

I placed Soonyku down on the ground and she leans her back on the branch of a tall tree. I didn’t have any problem carrying her since she weights like a feather or maybe I suddenly found my hidden strength when I carried her. Maybe I’m exaggerating but that’s just how I really feel when she was on my back.

It’s almost noon, I can tell since the sun has risen at its highest point already. That only means we’ve been walking in circles for almost six hours.

Just where would we find this Heechul guy?

“We’ll go look for something to eat,” Baekhyun said.

“You’re going to leave me here alone?” Soonkyu asked, pouting. She’s so cute.

I smiled at her, “Don’t worry, it’ll just be for a while.”

Her shoulders slumped and pouted more, “Fine.”

From my peripheral vision, I saw Baekhyun smiled. I look at him but he’s not smiling anymore. Did he smile because of Soonkyu’s cuteness?

I shrugged it off.

So, we went our way to look for some fruits leaving Soonkyu behind.

“Be back right away!” Soonkyu shouted.

Baekhyun and I turned around and saw Soonkyu smiling brightly at us.

I smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter